No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:Cornfed do you have to call a black person a pavement ape?
Don't mind him. It just means that Michael Brown had Cornfed's ugly mother face downward on the pavement while he pulled her anus in and out with each pelvic thrust.

Cornfed, what did your mother tell you that felt like from big black men roughing through her from the rear? Did it hurt, and if so, enough for her to enjoy it?

I'm so sorry you had to hear her screams and howls all those times Cornfed. None of that was your fault.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Don't mind him. It just means that Michael Brown had Cornfed's ugly mother face downward on the pavement while he pulled her anus in and out with each pelvic thrust.

Cornfed, what did your mother tell you that felt like from big black men roughing through her from the rear? Did it hurt, and if so, enough for her to enjoy it?

I'm so sorry you had to hear her screams and howls all those times Cornfed. None of that was your fault.
More TNB further demonstrating that pestilential apes don’t belong among humans.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight. So many colors involved. A white thug in a blue costume shot a black thug. No good guys here. Won't side with the piggies. Won't side with ghetto blacks either. At this point, I'm just wondering how long it will be until all-out race war explodes all across America. I guess it already is, just being a long war. And quite advantageous to the rulers, as per usual.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Despite the fact that the ZOG pigs should all be impaled, we should give them credit when they do the right thing, as is the case when they shoot ghetto blacks. Of course if it weren't for the pigs and their system protecting the pavement apes the entire infestation could be wiped out relatively easily, so these incidents are really just a tiny mitigation of the pigs' own ongoing crimes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:We just need to get the murder monkeys the hell out of human areas.
RamZpaul elaborates on this theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp_7uReWXNw
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

In my opinion, if anyone black, white , yellow, purple ,assaults a cop, you deserve whatever happens to you. People are making this a race thing, but I think the same thing would have happened regardless of the color of the individual doing the assaulting. If you don't surrender yourself when a police officer tells you to, you're an idiot!! Prepared to get shot. If I'm a police officer and someone big and strong attacks me who I'm not 110% confident I could defend myself against from grabbing my gun or beating me to death, you bet I'm going to shoot his ass, skin color don't matter. Im not going to deny racism doesn't exist but how can any blacks argue this one? The dude attacked a cop. If you don't want to get your ass shot, don't attack a cop. It's that simple. I would have shot too.

I read in the george Zimmerman case that it came out in the trial that there were grass stains on the back of Zimmerman's jacket. Up to that point I was unable to draw any conclusions either way. Grass stains means travon was the one on top obviously. Though, I also think it wasn't zimmemans place to get out of his car and stalk trayvon since george wasn't a cop and it wasn't part of his job description.

Zimmerman volunteered to help black youths. How can someone be racist when they do that? I once discussed the differing views between whites and blacks about the Zimmerman case with a black guy I befriended at Starbucks and I couldnt believe it when said "Steve, many white guys will have black friends, marry a black woman, or volunteer to help black youths but that doesn't mean they're not racist". To me, well, I cannot believe that could be true for one millisecond. That's a stupid belief and makes no sense. A racist person will not wan to help black youths much less marry a black woman. How could that be true? If that's what most black people believe then they are too paranoid and will always think every one is racist regardless if they are or not. In addition, the dude was too emotional discussing the topic. I tried to rationally and CALMLY discuss the topic for better racial understanding on both our parte but he freaked out that I thought the evidence supported that Zimmerman was simply defending himself after getting jumped. I honestly think travon got super pissed or fearful that someone was following him and jumped him. That's how I honestly saw the evidence that came out in court. I'm open minded enough to consider the possibility my interpretation of the evidence is wrong and said so early on. But this black guy couldn't handle the fact that I had a point of view and he just got all emotional and upset. That was the last time I tried to enage any black person on such topics. I think it's beneficial for each side to try to understand the other side better . But if you can't stay calm and rational as both sides try to undertsand each other better,how can we improve race relations?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight. So many colors involved. A white thug in a blue costume shot a black thug. No good guys here. Won't side with the piggies. Won't side with ghetto blacks either. At this point, I'm just wondering how long it will be until all-out race war explodes all across America. I guess it already is, just being a long war. And quite advantageous to the rulers, as per usual.
True. Its the elites wet dream. They want us to pick a side and defend the undefendable. Both are criminals & thugs, the ones who would get squeezed most are the good guys in America.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
True. Its the elites wet dream. They want us to pick a side and defend the undefendable. Both are criminals & thugs, the ones who would get squeezed most are the good guys in America.

Some people believe there are actually aliens who control the elite?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

More TNB further demonstrating that pestilential apes don’t belong among humans.
Yaa Cornfed and your Momma's Momma 8)
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Some people believe there are actually aliens who control the elite?
:D :D

No dude..That's Hollywood...I know you being sarcastic and taking a jibe at me :) :)

Those who believe Aliens control the elites have much to learn :D :D ....So NO the Aliens don't control the elite...Who told you Aliens control the elite? Surely NOT me... :D :D
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

steve55 wrote:In my opinion, if anyone black, white , yellow, purple ,assaults a cop, you deserve whatever happens to you. People are making this a race thing, but I think the same thing would have happened regardless of the color of the individual doing the assaulting. If you don't surrender yourself when a police officer tells you to, you're an idiot!! Prepared to get shot.
Don't confuse the lazy, low-info crowd with reason & facts.
People WANT it to be a race issue so they can claim helplessness or feel superiority, depending on how they think they will be affected.

Eric Frein lookalike: Police have stopped me repeatedly, pointed gun at me (He's lucky they didn't shoot first, then say oops)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-frein- ... gun-at-me/

Closer to topic but not nearly as publicized.
Officer's Fatal Shooting Of Unarmed Man Dillon Taylor Was Justified: Prosecutors (black cop, white citizen)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/0 ... 12976.html
Salt Lake City police officer cleared in shooting death
http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/ ... BbvEHBrjuw

TPTB want idiots to keep thinking it's race rather than systemic, too.
This is why network news selectively covers these incidents; it keeps the lower classes busy fighting & hating each other instead of comparing notes.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lets not conflate the actvities of menacing humans and engaging in useful pest control.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed should like this:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

Here is the essential point:

So yes, blacks are dumber on average. But the thing is that I would rather segregate by IQ, segregating those below 100 from those above 100. I figure that's more accurate than race.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Cornfed should like this:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml
From the article and may this soon happen:
Such a race “war” would be a spontaneous and simultaneous, though uncoordinated, burning of many cities. Blacks would quickly lose. Whites are much more numerous, food comes not from Safeway but from remote farms belonging to whites, welfare checks do not materialize magically in post-offfice boxes, and so on. The danger is that blacks, accustomed to intimidating whites, may push too far and find that they have made a very serious mistake.