Why are white men looked at so badly for liking Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are white men looked at so badly for liking Asian wo

Post by Zionosis »

@The

You have to be the new troll. I see you have even been banned for a week before because of your trolling. Sigh

I wonder if you are Paloaltoguy's alternate profile considering your profile is pretty new and you talk about Paloaltoguy like he is awesome and everyone else are trolls. lol

Also you got me. You actually have me arguing with you. I admit I should have just ignored your stupid comment.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Zionosis wrote:@The

You have to be the new troll. I see you have even been banned for a week before because of your trolling. Sigh

I wonder if you are Paloaltoguy's alternate profile considering your profile is pretty new and you talk about Paloaltoguy like he is awesome and everyone else are trolls. lol

Also you got me. You actually have me arguing with you. I admit I should have just ignored your stupid comment.
I think that the word "troll" is used too frequently on these forums that its lost meaning.....I am definately not trying to be paloaltoguy as he was a student of philosphy...im not, but he did get me into reading Nietzsche ....The picture in question did appear to me that girl was kinda crossed eyed....Im calling it like I see it....Theres no need to write a whole page on it....sheesh...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
AWs don't like competition. That's why. Groups that can form monopolies love to do so because it means you can sell a shittier product while charging higher prices. Age old scam and it applies just as well to AWs.
+1 I feel that this may be the corrrect answer to the OP's question.

The White AW dont see Black women as a threat. So no need to react there. Even if you would "hit" a sexy BW, they figure, you wouldn't wife them up. The BW is simply a model of AW that is even less pretty, even lower class, even fatter, and even less feminine... no serious threat. Condescending pity activated.

But with an Asian woman, you just might do both. You might hit that AND marry it. Hence the particular vitriol.

Yet White AW have no compunction being approached by Black, Latin or Middle Eastern men. Anyone taller etc. So they want to restrict race for AM, but enjoy maximum possibilities themselves.

It makes rational sense. But what is astounding that they do it so instinctively, so naturally, in unison. I think someone had posted about this before, might have been Cornfed, not sure, comparing their behavior to herbivore hoofed animals, deer or zebra or something, where the females stick together in a herd.

In any case, in response to the OP, perhaps one way to handle the attacks would be this:
"Just curious, what made you decide to date an Asian?"
"Well let me ask you this, when you're out somewhere and dressed nice and well-groomed, and you attract glances from MEN... of various races... that's perfectly normal, and you might even enjoy the attention, right?"
"Well sure... yes..."
"Yeah well I guess Jasmine must pretty much feel the same way about it!" (wink)

Here's another, if they persist;
"Couldn't you get someone from your own culture?"
"I've got some free time this afternoon. Just what did you have in mind?"

8)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

wow
Last edited by Zionosis on November 28th, 2014, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

The wrote:
Zionosis wrote:@The

I think that the word "troll" is used too frequently on these forums that its lost meaning.....I am definately not trying to be paloaltoguy as he was a student of philosphy...im not, but he did get me into reading Nietzsche ....The picture in question did appear to me that girl was kinda crossed eyed....Im calling it like I see it....Theres no need to write a whole page on it....sheesh...

Calling it like you see it? What like a retard would see thing?
Again retard. She does not have eye problems you troll. Also Paloaltoguy a student of Philosophy (Christ you don't even know how to spell it.)
Also when an object is close to your face and you focus on it your eyes turn inward to focus or are you seriously that bloodly retarded that you don't even know that?

Not sure what the word "definately" means either or "Theres". You certainly are not Paloaltoguy. At least he could spell basic words. You just seem to be a retard.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Here is another example.

These women do not have eye problems you low IQ fool. Christ do you literally know nothing? Even a 10 year old kid knows that when you focus on something close to your face your eyes will angle towards the center more.

As I told you before but you seem so intellectually inept to even understand. If your eyes were not angled inwards then your focus point would be meters past their head and their face would appear blurry. Christ you are actually more annoying than paloaltoguy to be honest.

Half intelligent trolls are actually able to have a decent debate but ones like you that are just so insanely stupid are just infuriating to believe that anyone could really be that delusional and stupid.

That fact that you got this far in life without even knowing something so basic is just sad. Trolls like you are sad. To be honest yes you might not be a troll, just a really stupid person.