Feminist says Asian Women should stop dating White Men!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminist says Asian Women should stop dating White Men!

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Feminist says Asian Women should stop dating White Men!

Post by Winston »

Hope you don't mind me changing the title of this thread to something more accurate. That is a very hateful article against men and ignores the problems in dating Western women that drive White men to seek Asian women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are jealous that white men are dating Asian women. Almost all women who call themselves feminists are white. Would a man rather date an angry hateful feminist or a soft, romantic Asian woman?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

If you click on the link, there is now a warning coming up.

The article will only appear after clicking on 'continue'

Feminists do not like international/interracial dating.
The men are losers, drunks, wife-beaters,
the women are doormats, drug abusers, helpless girls sold by their parents etc. etc.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014 ... white-men/
The article you are trying to read has been reported by the community as hateful or abusive content. For more information about our reporting system head to our about page. Return to homepage.
Continue
March 28, 2014
Asian Women Need To Stop Dating White Men
Anne Gus
View Comments

ShutterstockShutterstock

They’re everywhere. I can’t walk half a yard down the high-fashion streets of Boston with my girlfriends without being visually assaulted by them. They are such an eyesore that I wish they would just put a big fat trigger warning on themselves, or just like wear one of those blankets that women from the Mid-East wear, jihads, or whatever, and cover up completely. Everytime I see one I can’t help but feel as though the Patriarchy is giving me a big fat Bitch slap on my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks.

I am referring, of course, to WMAW couples: White Man – Asian Woman couples.
Read “White Women And White Men Should Just Stop Procreating” here.

Okay, so now you might be thinking like, Gosh Anne, why you gotta be all racist, they’re strong, independent yellow women, choosing their own partners in life. If they wanna date a white man, all the more power to them, right?

Wrong. The WMAW phenomenon is itself one steeped in Patriarchal values, sexism and racism. Ever since its breakout, it has caused white men to trick millions of Asian women into relationships in which they’re being heavily taken advantage of.

Asian women, are you too narrow-sighted to realize that the only reason the most privileged and devious group on this side of the Milky Way, White men, are trying to get all up in your wonton soup, is that they are heavily fetishizing you?

If that is the case, let me explain something you, and you better listen, it could save your lives.

White men who chase after Asian Women are afflicted with something called, in laywomen’s terms, Yellow Fever, Asiaphilia or Hentai-ism. Unlike Scarlet fever, which, thanks to modern medicine was gotten rid of after like the First Spanish civil war, scientists back then had no clue how to cure its coeval cousin, the Yellow fever Pandemic. Even now, in 2014, or the Horsey year as you guys call it, we’re no closer to finding a cure.

Upon contraction of Yellow Fever, White men suddenly stop going after strong and beautiful white women like myself, and start trading us for our shorter, black haired and more yellow-hued sisters, namely, you people. Yellow fever is classed as a mental aberration and causes White men not only to date outside their own race, but also to see you Asian women as nothing but dehumanized, servile Toshiba robots.

White Men are in mass denial as to the severity of their illness, and try to mask it as a preference. When interrogated, they give a number of reasons and justifications as to why they suddenly begin crave girls of the more Animé persuasion, the most common being “Asian women are more pleasant than White women.”

Like, OMG? Do you realize how rude that is to Asian Women? Being pleasant is NOT a good trait, that’s a very Patriarchal way of thinking, being pleasant denotes that you’re not fierce and strong like women should be. Asian women, how can you tolerate this rhetoric being spouted about you?

According to many blogs that I read in preparation of writing this inspiring piece, The Patriarchy’s Asian Division seems to have, throughout the centuries, been harder on women in The Asia than here in the US. There seems to have been a lack of Oriental Dworkin’s and Greers in Asian herstory, something that has obviously halted a lot of progress. Some speculate that the small faction of what could have become The Asia’s revolutionary Feminist movement, The Crouching Tigresses, was massacred by Imperialist US soldiers in the Vietnam wars of the 1950’s.

I believe that, as a result of the lack of feminism in The Asia, a sexist and racist view of Asian women being softer and more submissive than Western women, has spread across the globe.

Being a very cultured young woman in her twenties who watches a lot of foreign film, I faced this stereotype many years ago. I mean how many female ninjas do you see in all the Bruce Chan movies ? I’ll spare you a thousand hours of male on male violence and tell you the answer. None. They’re always portrayed, either as ‘Gay Charles’ a homophobic slur that means “an Asian high-class lady of the night”, or rice picking slaves with Sombreros.

It is obvious that White men, a group that is infamous for watching movies, have harnessed this stereotype and now use it to justify pouncing on unsuspecting Asian women. They do this, of course, to feed their own twisted need to feel masculine and dominant, while exotifying, objectifying and dehumanizing you poor Asians. You hear that Asian women? They think you’re exotic, like Fanta Exotic. That’s right. White Men think you’re about as human as a carbonated drink. Think about that for a second.

How can you not realize that you’re being exploited badly by these White scumbags?

And, like they’re not even dating you for your looks, because, like no offense, but you all look kind of similar, so they’re dating you purely because of your race. Can you even fathom how racist that is? Seriously, am I like watching a new Disney Channel show called “That’s so Racist” or what the f**k is going on around here?.
For another opinion, read a response to this article, ‘Thank You, Thought Catalog, For Publishing Racist Satire’ here.

Oh and what are we white women supposed to do now then, that you’re like, totally dating all the white guys? Are we supposed to like, go for your men? No offense, but they’re like kinda short and nerdy and not very hot. I mean they’re perfect for you, you’re like made for each other, but white men kind of like, belong to us.

Okay, that came out a little disjointed or whatever, but I was super mad when I wrote this. Asian women, you need to say no and stop being victims of White guy’s racist power fantasies, and conversely, White guys why don’t you back the f**k off, stop preying on poor Asian women’s weakness, and like come back to me and my friends already.

Help me put a stop to this Mandarin madness, show your Asian friends this article and send tweet under #stopWMAW. TC mark
Read ‘If You Think Asian Women Need To Stop Dating White Men, You Need A Reality Check’ here.
Cataloged in

Feminism
Love & Sex
race
Racism
SJW
Social Justice
The Patriarchy
Writing & Expression
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Everytime I see one I can’t help but feel as though the Patriarchy is giving me a big fat Bitch slap on my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks.
Imagelike muahahaha :mrgreen:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

That article was written by Anne Gus. Anne Gus is a pen name and the article is a joke. This is quite well known.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Johnny1975 wrote:the article is a joke.
That crossed my mind i could feel the sarcasm.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Johnny1975 wrote:That article was written by Anne Gus. Anne Gus is a pen name and the article is a joke. This is quite well known.
Yes, i'm surprised HA's have been fooled by this article. For the second time. :wink:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Brilliant parody, though.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Johnny1975 wrote:That article was written by Anne Gus. Anne Gus is a pen name and the article is a joke. This is quite well known.
If true it is a bad joke, not funny at all.
US-feminists are strongly against international/interracial marriage. Pushing yourself through VAWA/IMBRA regulation is not a joke.
It can delay your international marriage considerably. In Europe in some countries there are similar regulations to discourage international marriage, especially in UK.

Mixed race marriages are not really welcome in USA, this is for sure. USA race related problems are mostly black-white, but this is only because there are relatively few Asians living in USA.

Not really nice to play the race-card and after claiming it is a joke.

I wonder if these writers, who left 9000+ follow-up comments are also considering this article is a hoax. Maybe now after receiving many complaints, it might be claimed it was written as a hoax, but not when it was published in March 2014.

http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com/
Your Source For Meeting A Nice, Subservient, Asian Bride
by Cristina Wong
It was written from the very beginning on as a hoax by an Asian American woman, recently edited to remove pictures of white helpless men beaten up by submissive Asian doormats etc. - It is maybe fun for Asian American men, but it is actually quite insulting for white men who are married with an Asian wife since many years - and I don't think it is funny at all.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woodbury ... -anne-gus/
It is maybe better to be more sensitive and considerate when writing such hoax-articles.
Follow-up comments see it similar as I do.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yohan wrote:
If true it is a bad joke, not funny at all.
US-feminists are strongly against international/interracial marriage. Pushing yourself through VAWA/IMBRA regulation is not a joke.
It can delay your international marriage considerably. In Europe in some countries there are similar regulations to discourage international marriage, especially in UK.

Mixed race marriages are not really welcome in USA, this is for sure. USA race related problems are mostly black-white, but this is only because there are relatively few Asians living in USA.

Not really nice to play the race-card and after claiming it is a joke.

I wonder if these writers, who left 9000+ follow-up comments are also considering this article is a hoax. Maybe now after receiving many complaints, it might be claimed it was written as a hoax, but not when it was published in March 2014.

http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com/
Your Source For Meeting A Nice, Subservient, Asian Bride
by Cristina Wong
It was written from the very beginning on as a hoax by an Asian American woman, recently edited to remove pictures of white helpless men beaten up by submissive Asian doormats etc. - It is maybe fun for Asian American men, but it is actually quite insulting for white men who are married with an Asian wife since many years - and I don't think it is funny at all.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woodbury ... -anne-gus/
It is maybe better to be more sensitive and considerate when writing such hoax-articles.
Follow-up comments see it similar as I do.
What's the problem? The article is so ludricrous that it makes a mockery of people who really think that way. And rightfully so. That's what a parody is supposed to do.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Johnny1975 wrote: What's the problem? The article is so ludricrous that it makes a mockery of people who really think that way. And rightfully so. That's what a parody is supposed to do.
Ludicrous? In our Western world of feminism we do not know anymore what is ludicrous and what is serious.
For sure there is a racist tendency existing in USA and feminists are against marriage of an American man with a foreign wife.

Many follow-up comments do not think, this article is funny at all, but rather insulting to mixed-raced married couples.
Asian women? ... White Men think you’re about as human as a carbonated drink. Think about that for a second.
How can you not realize that you’re being exploited badly by these White scumbags?
as a result of the lack of feminism in Asia, a sexist and racist view of Asian women being softer and more submissive than Western women, has spread across the globe.
Are such sentences above - written by a feminist - really 'only' a hoax? If yes, it's a bad hoax.

Feminists do not write such sentences 'out of nothing'. They get such scornful rhetoric from 'somewhere'.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yohan wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote: What's the problem? The article is so ludricrous that it makes a mockery of people who really think that way. And rightfully so. That's what a parody is supposed to do.
Ludicrous? In our Western world of feminism we do not know anymore what is ludicrous and what is serious.
For sure there is a racist tendency existing in USA and feminists are against marriage of an American man with a foreign wife.

Many follow-up comments do not think, this article is funny at all, but rather insulting to mixed-raced married couples.
Asian women? ... White Men think you’re about as human as a carbonated drink. Think about that for a second.
as a result of the lack of feminism in Asia, a sexist and racist view of Asian women being softer and more submissive than Western women, has spread across the globe.
Are such sentences above - written by a feminist - really 'only' a hoax? If yes, it's a bad hoax.

Feminists do not write such sentences 'out of nothing'. They get such scornful rhetoric from 'somewhere'.
Anne Gus is not a feminist. She (or more likely, he) is making fun of feminists, by saying ludicrous things. That's the whole point. It's a parody.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Newsflash: "White" guys are Asians that come from Western Europe. In geographic sense, Europe is not a continent because it isn't surrounded by water. White guys should date all the asian women you please. Smart move I must say.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men