We Asian men have failed our shit test

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster

We Asian men have failed our shit test

Post by survivingIncelMan »

Hello everyone, I am the owner of the surviving incel blog. I agree with the philosophy of leaving America to find a good wife and girlfriend is vital for Asian American men. We have discussed on my blog, if western feminism is a massive shit test that western men cannot pass, then us Asian men have failed our shit test a long time ago. On my blog I have posted critique of why traditional Asian culture has failed in America. Many of the young men in our community who are successful in the dating game have to reject 5000 years of daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and buddhist ethics, become the typical American asshole.

you don't have to agree with me but I am curious to hear what you think. Be brutally honest with me here.
https://survivingincel.wordpress.com/20 ... years-ago/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: us Asian men have failed our shit test

Post by drealm »

I read your link. I have limited experience in Asia. From my limited experience I've made a few observations that may or may not support your idea that Asians have failed a shit test with Asian women. Most of my experience is with Chinese.

Chinese are very conformist. They don't stand for anything and are willing to compromise principles based on practicality. Most Chinese men don't insist on their wives working at home. Chinese men in marriages seem more like a negotiators than authority figures. Most Chinese businesses don't discriminate against women in the work place. I do notice Chinese women chasing white men. Chinese don't strike me as having as much pride in their home land. Whenever I talk to American Chinese that I work with, who were born in China, they say they have no intention of returning to China except for business.

Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish. I don't know what the situation in Japan is. I do know that in Korea and Japan it's not easy for a white foreigner to date women. Even though this doesn't benefit me since I'm white, it does make me respect them more. Most brothels won't even take a white foreigner. There is definitely less white worshipping. Most Koreans and Japanese that I know, do take pride in their home country and look forward to returning.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish.
My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish.
My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.
Since you lived in Korea you obviously have more experience than me. To me, giving a wife a paycheck sounds better than having an enterprising Chinese wife who has her own career completely independent of you.

Another random observation: I don't like plastic surgery in Korea but the fact that women feel so obligated to improve their looks is in direct opposite to Chinese women whom dress like tomboys with no fashion sense.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

First of all, welcome OP!
drealm wrote:To me, giving a wife a paycheck sounds better than having an enterprising Chinese wife who has her own career completely independent of you.
I would say both are equally bad - in the first scenario you hand over your balls along with your earning power to your wife, and allow her to make all major financial decisions without the bat of an eye. In the second, she doesn't really need you and that means you have zero power or control at the end of the day. The best wife is a housewife, but one who discusses major purchases with you and does not expect you to give her the paycheck; you spend it as a family instead.
drealm wrote:Another random observation: I don't like plastic surgery in Korea but the fact that women feel so obligated to improve their looks is in direct opposite to Chinese women whom dress like tomboys with no fashion sense.
Marrying a woman who had extensive work done on her face & body seems like a genetic trick... you think you are marrying a beautiful woman to mother your children and then it turns out she looked completely differently before. Which means your children will never look like her, unless they themselves undergo the same extensive surgeries. It's absolutely crazy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Asian race is pathetic, sigh...

U.K. Indian women trashing her own race
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

drealm wrote:I read your link. I have limited experience in Asia. From my limited experience I've made a few observations that may or may not support your idea that Asians have failed a shit test with Asian women. Most of my experience is with Chinese.

Chinese are very conformist. They don't stand for anything and are willing to compromise principles based on practicality. Most Chinese men don't insist on their wives working at home. Chinese men in marriages seem more like a negotiators than authority figures. Most Chinese businesses don't discriminate against women in the work place. I do notice Chinese women chasing white men. Chinese don't strike me as having as much pride in their home land. Whenever I talk to American Chinese that I work with, who were born in China, they say they have no intention of returning to China except for business.

Korean and Japanese people seem a bit different than Chinese. The women seem more deferential. My impression is that Korean men definitely see Korean women as sex toys. Koreans men don't care about hurting women's feelings and are willing to act tough and brutish. I don't know what the situation in Japan is. I do know that in Korea and Japan it's not easy for a white foreigner to date women. Even though this doesn't benefit me since I'm white, it does make me respect them more. Most brothels won't even take a white foreigner. There is definitely less white worshipping. Most Koreans and Japanese that I know, do take pride in their home country and look forward to returning.
Cornfed, but you know how nationalistic Korean and Japanese people can be...so for a race nationalist like you, that's probably a good thing according to you (in the past, you said nationalism ensures survival of a race--which I sorta disagree). On the other hand, for White Europeans...hum, it's pretty dire for you guys. :(
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

:roll: :|

From another forum: Latinpride wrote "Asians are pathetic last ethnicity to fully and openly perpetuate white supremacy.

Blacks love blacks , Latinos love latinas, whites love whites, Indians love indians, Asians... love whites.."

I have to disagree with this Latinpride person because lately, all I see is White men trashing White women, Black men trashing Black women and Asian women trashing Asian men. :shock:

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

how is China man? I mean your in CHina how are the women treating you there? Do you find white worshipping there too? Curious to know.

And I agree with some of your post about self hating Asians...compared to latin , blacks..asians have this cancer where we just end up hating ourselves..
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Every Asian country has 'White-worshipping'' except for a few countries such as North Korea and Pakistan. At least in China, most Chinese women like Asian men, except for some self-hating types that only sleep around with foreigners.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote: My impression was that Korean men tended to be relatively pussywhipped and did maggoty things like handing over their paychecks to their wives and going on an allowance. Korean females seen to be quite pushy.
Korean women too, and not only Korean men, are often willing to fight it out, are often into quarrel and violence in their home.

About the paycheck, times are changing at least here in Japan, likely same in South Korea too.
Most salaries of employees, even those who are only part timers or with limited contracts for a few months etc. are now transferred directly into their personal banking accounts.

To pay salaries in cash is more or less a part of the past in Japan. There are no 'shared household' banking accounts in Japan existing anymore. Same with national insurance, or income taxes per family etc. - all is now calculated/regulated for each individual person, not for a family.

Most Japanese husbands - me too - agree to give their wife who is not working but stays at home - (often busy with elderly care and similar unpaid issues over years) - a reasonable sum of money every month and never the full salary. I give a fixed amount every month and keep overtime/bonus-pay for myself. I never had any dispute with my wife regarding salary/house keeping money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

survivingIncelMan wrote:On my blog I have posted critique of why traditional Asian culture has failed in America. Many of the young men in our community who are successful in the dating game have to reject 5000 years of daoist spiritualism, confucian courtesy, and buddhist ethics, become the typical American asshole.
It's not only with Asian immigrants like that. Many US-citizens lost their 'origin', they cannot speak anything else but English, they were born in USA and are holding only US-citizenship, etc. etc.

Ask any black man or woman, or Arab etc. who is living in USA if he or she still knows from where his or her parents and grandparents are originally from. Many have no idea and are not interested to know about history, culture, language, religion etc of their descent. They are just 'US-citizens' and nothing else anymore.