Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Post by Banano »

Have you noticed this too? Anglo men will go to asia or anywhere in the world to mix with other races but anglo women will only be happy with anglo men?

You would be hard pressed to see aussie girl walkin with non aussie man. They dig that square face surfer type of guy. Continental europeans aka wogs are seen as old fashioned and too traditional

As slutty as anglo bitches are I always found them to be the hardest ones to bang.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:Have you noticed this too? Anglo men will go to asia or anywhere in the world to mix with other races but anglo women will only be happy with anglo men?

You would be hard pressed to see aussie girl walkin with non aussie man. They dig that square face surfer type of guy. Continental europeans aka wogs are seen as old fashioned and too traditional

As slutty as anglo bitches are I always found them to be the hardest ones to bang.
White guys == Worldwide, #1 with a ... wallet. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The biggest problem with Anglo, as in Anglo-American, women is that the moment they open their mouths, one wants to run away.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Either that or they are athletes in pro sports to get hotties.
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Women in general prefer men who is high status. In the international market white men have high status due to western country being social and economically develop.

A rich black, asian or hispanic guy can get a white girl due to economic status.

If western nations went bankrupt and there is a generation of poor white people but let say asian countries become the social economic might it be role reverser.

Because western nations are still on top most white girls prefer white guys but with economic development you have selfishness and entitlment issues.

Thats whats wrong with western women. Your starting to see this with developed eastern asian countries too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I mean if you look at middle class or upper middle class asian women in asia many of them prefer asian men
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Banano wrote:Have you noticed this too? Anglo men will go to asia or anywhere in the world to mix with other races but anglo women will only be happy with anglo men?

This is the result of social engineering. Whatever debate there may be, it is without a doubt Anglo women is the first preference due to years of social conditioning. You cannot run away from it, because you cannot unlearn years of social conditioning.

Very few Anglo men have real genuine interest on Asian women. The few that exist, stand in awe with the Asian culture, and wholeheartedly and respectfully acknowledge the Asian men who had in thousands of years, built it. The rest are the most common: Anglo men who cannot get Anglo women have no choice, so some of them have gone crazy with Asian fever just to get Asian pussies. They are the same group who has little knowledge of the culture, but proclaims everything Asian is awesome except the Asian guys...lol :lol:

During my college years I have also observed the Asian girls will exclusively date Anglo guys, then few years after graduation many Anglo guys would have worked for a while and have better financial standing, and then they will ditch the Asian girls when they finally manage to get Anglo women as girlfriends; you know, the type that they can bring home to see mummy and family parties without feeling weird. The Asian girls, all used up and older, falls into two groups. The first group remains unmarried, but when her single life is called into question, she will spew you with the feminist agenda of career first and whatnot, although in reality she is simply waiting for her next 'white' knight, literally. The second group will end up marrying an Asian guy. I was surprised some Asian guys still accept this. This is downright insulting and a clear sign of no spine. Oh well, the desperation....

What you said earlier about anglo women solely preferring anglo men, is a form of eugenics. America and Germany were big supporters back during the world wars era. Nowadays it is illegal, but remains socially acceptable and encouraged. Thanks to eugenics, Anglos also have the biggest share of heritable genetic disorder. One another note, just think about the square face surfer type of guy. Without white privilege, these guys are nobody. It's not that they are useless non-contributor of the society, it's just that the face by itself provide no evolutionary advantage. You do not need a square face and a chisel jaw to survive. It is evolutionary meaningless. The plump face Albert Einstein or the nerd rectangle face Erwin Schrodinger have significantly more evolutionary survivability, and that have nothing to do with their faces. So why is the square face dude gets marketed so much? One simple answer: the vanity of white privilege. It's a bit like a rich man buying a $50,000 bill board advertising space for one month and the only thing put up is 'Happy birthday, my pet poodle' with the photo of that poodle. The rich man does it because he can. Same with the worship of square face and chisel jaws, because these facial features are more common in caucasians and significantly less common in any other races. The subtle message is white worshipping.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Do you mean strictly Anglo, as in a descendant of the Angles, exclusing Celts?

In the US, Anglo-looking girls can be seen with southern European looking men, sometimes with black men or Latinos, even. Technically, an American woman who is marrying an American man with a Swedish last name, like Gustafson, isn't marrying an Anglo. And technically, last names that start with 'Mc' aren't Anglo either.

Maybe Aussie whites have less European ethnic diversity.

I don't see a lot of white men with Asian men compared to the opposite. I have known a few couples where the man was Asian and the woman was white, though. One Indonesian man I knew married to a white woman was a reasonably accomplished men. He'd started businesses and had various other alpha traits, but her not submitting to his leadership in the marriage presented problems as well.

I get the impression that white Aussie men might be less likely to be cool with the idea of a white man marrying an Asian than Americans are. Is that true?
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

chanta76 wrote:Women in general prefer men who is high status. In the international market white men have high status due to western country being social and economically develop.

A rich black, asian or hispanic guy can get a white girl due to economic status.

If western nations went bankrupt and there is a generation of poor white people but let say asian countries become the social economic might it be role reverser.

Because western nations are still on top most white girls prefer white guys but with economic development you have selfishness and entitlment issues.

Thats whats wrong with western women. Your starting to see this with developed eastern asian countries too.
White women will still in most instances, choose a white guy on social benefits over a non-white guy who's responsible and have a decently well paid upper middle class job. If you want to add a non-white multi-millionaire to the equation, then the situation will more likely turn out to be this: The white woman will let the rich non-white guy shag her while taking financial benefits from him. Meanwhile she maintains a secret white boyfriend with no-job and he will be 'alpha as f**k bad boy' :roll: Of course, you can get any girl, white or not, if you are truly rich. There is also a chance that she will be loyal to you, but the risk is there. I am just stating the obvious.

Role reversal? Probably.
Most desperate Asian men (those live in western countries) dream of that day when the role 'reverses'. They dream of having the same privileges as whites. I can tell you this is clueless thinking. The way the Chinese system and white privelege works is a bit different. The Chinese technique goes back thousands of years, and it pretty much remains static except during certain periods. The Chinese way is mainly Confucian, and it is about inclusiveness. This is why you see one billion Chinese people. These are not organic growth of the original people from the time when Yellow Emperor started the Chinese civilization. Other people in the surrounding and nearby lands were simply added due to Chinese influence. In other words, they were turned into Chinese over a number of generations. You might have heard of the many recurring wars the ancient Chinese had. But most people didn't realize what happened after these wars were over. The victororious kingdom reassigned the surnames of the people in the defeated kingdom, and there was also marriage quotas such as the one legally enforced to ensure certain foreign merchants (eg Persians) marry local Chinese, etc. Imagine the whites didn't enslave the blacks, and the blacks come to work in America as free men, and legally enforced to marry nice little white girls. OMG!!!

Back to topic, many simply become the Han Chinese. Korean is also classified as Chinese (don't believe me look it up). The Japanese were also Chinese but booted out after atrocities during world war 2. Some prefer a lesser Han identity but still remains Chinese. Kaifeng jews is one of the hundreds of examples. If the Chinese acts like the Anglos, they will launch a lot of genocidal sprees against a lot of other people, instead of including them in their society. This is why you don't see the black vs white scenario throughout Chinese ancient history. Occasionally fringe groups got genocidal, but it never lasted long. The time when the Chinese lost their supremacy started when they think they as a race is too awesome, so they stopped being more inclusive. They started building walls because everyone else is a 'barbarian'. It's like much of the western world now. It can only go down from there. But don't expect white girls falling on Asian guys en masse. There will be a long time of white strife before they finally wake up, just like the Chinese suffered in the past, unless they learn from history. But people never learn.

Thanks for reading my long post :wink:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

romparoo,

So we need major war or social upheaval that will knock down western countries and make them poor and a generation of poor white people but with color people come out on top with all the economic benefit and social benefit. And maybe just maybe white girls will be open to non-white guys...jeezs. And I thought I was bitter.

In reality this is what I seen. Asian guys , black guys and hispanic guys do get white girls..but it's like they have to work harder at it. The quality of the women varies.

Also regarding your college experience of the Asian girl who got used by white guys but some of them ended up being with Asian guys. I blame it on Asian guys. I met lots of Asian American guys who just became brow beaten growing up in the states. For some of them they accepted the second class status..
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The majority of people regardless of class or color or culture tend to want to stick with someone from the same culture, class or share the same skin color....Its rare to see someone date outside their class, color or culture....
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

chanta76,

There won't be a major war. All major world powers have nuclear arsenals. A nuclear war is not an option and will be discouraged at all costs. Proxy wars will continue as usual though. Social upheaval? That is way more likely but I don't have a crystal ball to tell the future, but things have been going downhill for a decade and there isn't a silver lining to be seen. The fact that you mention 'knocking down of western countries' just clearly shows you have succumbed to western social programming. In reality, nobody is 'knocking down' the west. Being economically competitive does not constitute an attack. Also, making ICBMs is not attack. If America had plenty of the same thing, why can't China make some. The west wants to get out from the economic downward spiral? Easy, just be equally competitive, or at least be marginally competitive. But the west is not even trying. Western economies act like western women nowadays. They are drunkened in their own vanity and entitlement. They simply want it all, free welfare, high wages for everyone, easy jobs like playing money games and shuffling papers, etc. Like the entitled western women who will eventually hit the wall, the west will suffer the same fate, and not a shot has to be fired.

When the western economic entitlement bubble finally bursts, the Asians would have enough economic clout to influence social programming. This shift will cause a lot of strife because western folks were brought up being told, directly or subtly, that they were a special class of their own, that they are somehow a master race, and everyone else is 'colored'. That whole master race concept, eugenics, is like the Great Wall of China. It is to keep 'others' out because the 'others' are inferior, or so they say. The day when majority of white women become sexually receptive to non-white guys, it means the artificial western wall no longer exists. If history is any guide, this day will never come. Han chauvinism had failed. The Great Wall of China was never truly dismantled. It just became irrelevant. In a similar fashion, white women will hold on to that superiority fantasy till the very end, until they simply become irrelevant, just like that fancy wall in China.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

I think they do.

You guys need to understand that Anglo men(White English speaking men) are a rare breed. They have the highest potential as providers(the English speaking countries are the richest) as well they are extremely permissive with their women. For instance, they let them dress however, they want they let them go on "Girl's trips'" This combination is unique around the world. Most men who have status/money tend to want a submissive woman who does what she's told. They follow their husband and are not trying to "argue" in any way.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 5:43 am
I think they do.

You guys need to understand that Anglo men(White English speaking men) are a rare breed. They have the highest potential as providers(the English speaking countries are the richest) as well they are extremely permissive with their women. For instance, they let them dress however, they want they let them go on "Girl's trips'" This combination is unique around the world. Most men who have status/money tend to want a submissive woman who does what she's told. They follow their husband and are not trying to "argue" in any way.

I agree, in most countries men want their women to behave a certain way and dress conservatively. Men in Anglo countries let their women do whatever they want and they let their women dress any way they want.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."