TFM's Guide to Sexual Marketplace Values

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

TFM's Guide to Sexual Marketplace Values

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TFM's Guide to Sexual Marketplace Values

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video from 'Turd Flinging Monkey' where he goes into more detail on men's and women's sexual marketplace values. His videos are very interesting, I just found him on YouTube yesterday. I love his screen name, "Turd Flinging Monkey." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

This is the best video I have seen for this topic. The perspective is well balanced and cleverly articulated.
The million dollar question is how much a gap between a man and a woman's score is ok before the pairing becomes impossible.
With most women being so entitled, they will see themselves a solid 12 out of 15 just by being a woman in her 20s. And that is only based on 2 criteria.

As for men, take it that earning 50k only gives a 5/10 so the point for resources is 4. That salary is average in my opinion.
For physicality:
4 if tall, handsome face and good physique;
2 if tall or handsome face;
0 if none of the above.
Let's be gentle here and assume a 2 for most men.
Alpha trait of 1 for average men, assume somewhere between blue pill and red pill.
Totally nice guy: that gets 1.

In total, that is an 8 only, and you have to be tall or handsome otherwise you are only a 6. No wonder more than half of the people are single!!!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its widely accepted that women find 80% of men as unattractive, that is to say they don't see these guys as potential sexual partners.

Some will argue that if you lack in looks department you can compensate with money but how can you use money game when approaching girls in the street or clubs?

Lets assume you approach girl in the street, you have only seconds to impress her before she makes decision whether to blow you off or not.
You see, you cant tell her that you are loaded or whatever as it will come off as stupid, sure you can dress well,have nice shoes etc but in reality she will still make decision based on your LOOKS or your game if you will, things that come out of your mouth and delivery but looks will play huge part.

Its very hard to play money game in Western countries especially when cold approaching new girls, in Asia is a very different especially if you are white as its assumed you are rich or richer then them and they know it within a second of spotting you.

Western clubs operate on the same principle, girls simply dont give you time to play your money game, they are quick when it come to these things, attention span of a goldfish and you better get her panties wet before she checks facebook on her new iphone
Being seen as HOT, cool and smooth will get you much further.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

I got 10 for resources but it doesn't mean I will spend it on women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Guys, reality is actually harsher when it comes to the resources criterion. 5/10 (or 4 point out of 8 ) for 50k earning? You wish! In reality, a woman who also earns 50k see that man earning 50k as having no score for resources, since she doesn't need to depend on that guy to survive. You want a 5/10, make at least 100k...that's more accurate.
10/10 is when the man earns enough to the extent the woman can ditch her 50k job and still live a luxurious upper class lifestyle (daily shopping at premium stores, high teas with girl friends, luxury sedan, family SUV, 2-door sports car, occasional yatch hire, business & first class travels for at least 3 trips per year, long international trips of a few months living in 5 star hotels, salon spa, pedicure and manicure every 2 weeks, fine dining few times a week, McMansion - her walk-in wardrobe and shoes corner will be larger than most people's bedroom, etc).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this video from "Turd Flinging Monkey" where he explains why treating women like crap will actually turn women on! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."