Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Post by momopi »

eurobrat wrote:
momopi wrote:I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.
These numbers look fishy.

http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/intermarriage/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Seeker though your tone is downbeat, the useful takeaway I get here is South Africa.

Interesting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.
OK, so based on feedback received so far, both here on this thread and privately, this is our current list of candidate countries for White women who exclusively want White men:

South Africa
Hungary
Southern USA
Argentina
Southern Brazil
Namibia (German population)
Russia
Belarus
Germany
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Every single country with a white population. If you are a white male and cannot get a white woman than it is all your fault. Sorry to burst your bubble, but somebody is going to have to tell you the truth.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Respectfully, Mr Darcy, either you aren't clear on the question I asked, or else I failed to ask it clearly.

The question isn't "where can a White guy get laid by any old White woman?"

The question is, "Where can a White guy find women who will only consider White men as mates?"
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
momopi wrote:I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.
These numbers look fishy.
What's fishy?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Anywhere! I see pretty white women with fugly white dudes all the time. Idk if they are rich, but I bet you they don't troll lurk the internet 247 victim blaming everybody. Hence why elliot rogers couldn't get a girl. He was psycho.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:
The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.
OK, so based on feedback received so far, both here on this thread and privately, this is our current list of candidate countries for White women who exclusively want White men:

South Africa
Hungary
Southern USA
Argentina
Southern Brazil
Namibia (German population)
Russia
Belarus
Germany
C'mon guys help me out here with some experience.

You'll be helping other guys, good karma.

So far the useful responses are from Black guys. White guys are all clammed up, except for EuroBrat, and he's, you know, Italian. Help me out here, gentlemen. In what countries or regions do White chicks save their love for White guys?

Don't be greedy gentlemen, there are plenty of White women in the world. No need to hoard!

So where should the young White dudes go for White chicks, where they will feel the love?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I'm not sure if this is a useful topic though. A place where white women reject nonwhites isn't the same as a place that's good for foreign white men. I would never recommend South Africa for white men. The kind of places that are hardest for nonwhites are the same that are hardest for white outsiders too; small, insular, relatively well off and proud communities.

I agree with Ghost's suggestio above. Start out in France and head east, skip UK, Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Mediterranean countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

That rules out many white countries. I guess many of you would agree that white women are too spoiled and suck. Which stinks because I think many men and white men still find white women attractive but because many of the western countries have spoiled women it forces the men to look else where but mostly in Asia.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Why not start in Western Europe and work your way over to Eastern Europe? That's where most of the white women will be anyway. I say start in Western Europe (excluding the U.K. and Ireland) and work your way East because perhaps you'll receive a pleasant surprise. You could plan for going through 10 European countries, and the goal is to find your own "white woman" paradise before you finish country number 10.
Sounds like a plan!

Thanks
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Seeker wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a useful topic though. A place where white women reject nonwhites isn't the same as a place that's good for foreign white men. I would never recommend South Africa for white men. The kind of places that are hardest for nonwhites are the same that are hardest for white outsiders too; small, insular, relatively well off and proud communities.
Yes, you are undoubtedly correct. It's a hard truth. The places that don't cotton to AmeriTrash Culture are also generally going to be hard to crack for any outsider. Yes, including you and me.

(Note: This is why at a personal level I have been willing to advise Black Guys Going Abroad for White Women etc, because sadly the fact is we are all rats leaving the same sinking ship.)

This is also why I dont mention on this thread various hard-ass White enclaves like South Boston. the Faroe Islands, etc.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Iceland?