Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Adama »

The old model of the earth is correct. The earth doesnt revolve around the sun. The earth is perfectly stationary. It is the stars that revolve around the earth. The sun isnt 86 million miles away. It is right there up inside the sky.

There is no such thing as outer space or even space. All Nasa footage is fake, filmed inside large swimming pools using blue/green screen techology. Look at the footage and you can tell when they are weightless inside, they are in the zero G airplane because they can not sustain weightlessness for more than a few seconds before they start bouncing around and gravity returns. There were also air bubbles in some space walk videos.

Why can't they locate missing airplanes if there are 20,000 satellites in the sky? There should be spy satellites everywhere covering most of the world. That is because there is a limit as to how high manmade craft can fly, and unfortunately no one can leave this plane.

You can also notice that Nasa has its launchpads by the sea in California and Florida. That is because the rockets do not fly straight up into space. Look at the videos. They fly straight up and then turn sharply so that they can fly out of your field of view, as they splash down into the ocean.

We have been lied to all our lives about everything in this world.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moon Landing is a Hoax

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Moretorque would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Yaa and 911 was Osama in action.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you saying that you believe in the flat earth society now? Lol.

Do you also believe that the sky is a dome and the stars a holographic screen projection like in a planetarium too? Lol

And the sun is only a few thousand miles away, not 90 million right? Lol. And not that big either.

Why do all flat earthers claim that the Bible is established truth? What a coincidence.

Hey I got a curious question for everyone. If the earth is rotating at 1000 miles an hour then why does it take a plane the same amount of time to get from LA to NY as it does the other way around? Wouldn't it take a lot longer if you were flying the same direction that the earth is spinning? Or why can't a plane move by hovering stationary in the air and just move with the earth's rotation? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Are you saying that you believe in the flat earth society now? Lol.

Do you also believe that the sky is a dome and the stars a holographic screen projection like in a planetarium too? Lol

And the sun is only a few thousand miles away, not 90 million right? Lol. And not that big either.

Why do all flat earthers claim that the Bible is established truth? What a coincidence.

Hey I got a curious question for everyone. If the earth is rotating at 1000 miles an hour then why does it take a plane the same amount of time to get from LA to NY as it does the other way around? Wouldn't it take a lot longer if you were flying the same direction that the earth is spinning? Or why can't a plane move by hovering stationary in the air and just move with the earth's rotation? Lol
It's okay for you to laugh, because if you laugh at me, someone will come along and laugh at you, but much more. So keep laughing. Laugh some more.

I do not believe in any sort of flat earth society. I do think the earth may be flat though, which you allude to with your question. The earth is not rotating, as we can determine from the distance, speed and length of time it takes planes to fly from east to west.

The flat earthers from the video do not believe in the Bible. One is a pantheist guy who is a yoga instructor in Thailand. His name is Eric Dubay.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:Are you saying that you believe in the flat earth society now? Lol.

It's okay for you to laugh, because if you laugh at me, someone will come along and laugh at you, but much more. So keep laughing. Laugh some more.

I do not believe in any sort of flat earth society. I do think the earth may be flat though, which you allude to with your question. The earth is not rotating, as we can determine from the distance, speed and length of time it takes planes to fly from east to west.

The flat earthers from the video do not believe in the Bible. One is a pantheist guy who is a yoga instructor in Thailand. His name is Eric Dubay.
I'm not laughing. I'm just following the evidence. That's what a truth seeker does. So I'm asking you for evidence. The videos above are interesting, but I'm sure mainstream science has an explanation for everything. How do yo know who to believe? You can't trust alternative sources or Christian sources on faith either. A critical thinker applies skepticism to all sides, including to his own beliefs.

There is a new theory now that the Earth is a concave, like a bowl, rather than completely flat. You can Google it or see some YouTube videos about it.

Most Flat Earth videos just ramble on without giving any evidence or arguments, but this one is an exception and does present some interesting evidence.

What would inspire someone to believe in a Flat Earth? And why would NASA promote a Global Earth if the Earth was flat? What's their incentive to deceive the world?

The videos above about why satellites are fake are interesting. What about the stars? Are they other suns? If not what are they? How do you explain day and night? And what would happen if someone took a plane or boat to the edge of the flat Earth? What would they see and why don't they do it?

I hope you don't mind me changing the title of your thread to something more interesting, rather than just another "moon hoax" title.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Outer Space and Moving Earth are Hoaxes

Post by Adama »

The stars are simply lights in the celestial sphere. You haven't watched. Cause that is something you'd know if you had watched. This is the old geocentric model of the earth, as opposed to the heliocetric model. Everything revolves around the earth. The stars are no gas giants. They are simply lights. The other planets are not planets either. They are wandering stars.

It doesnt matter to me what you believe. It is just interesting to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Earth is Stationary and Outer Space is a Hoax

Post by Winston »

Interesting Flat Earth arguments and proofs.

http://www.debate.org/debates/Scientifi ... t-earth/1/

Hard evidence that the earth is not a globe

A. Intuition

If i tell you your not reading words right now you would laugh and reject it. And rightful so. Intuition is powerful indicator of what is true and what if more likely true. You tell me earth is round is telling me to reject what my eyes tell me. Don't tell me to reject that. Simple proof there. The burden of proof should be on con because a round earth is violating intuition. If con no have convincing arguments a flat earth is assumed

The common sense of man tells him - if nothing else told him - that there is an "up" and a "down" in -nature, even as regards the heavens and the earth; but the theory of modern astronomers necessitates the conclusion that there is not: therefore, 'the theory of the astronomers is opposed to common sense - yes, and to inspiration - and this is a common sense proof that the Earth is not a globe.

B. Experimental evidence

Yes, believe or not there is experimental proof of a flat earth.

like from the english mechanic. The english mechanic is a peer reviewed science journal. Before round earth bias was spread they published this

"The Flat Earth: another Bedford Canal experiment" (Bernard H.Watson, et al),
ENGLISH MECHANIC, 80:160, 1904

Bedford Canal, England. A repeat of the 1870 experiment

"A train of empty turf-boats had just entered the Canal from the river Ouse, and
was about proceeding to Ramsey. I arranged with the captain to place the shallowest
boat last in the train, and to take me on to Welney Bridge, a distance of six
miles. A good telescope was then fixed on the lowest part of the stern of the last
boat. The sluice gate of the Old Bedford Bridge was 5ft. 8in. high, the turf-boat
moored there was 2ft. 6in. high, and the notice board was 6ft. 6in. from the water.

The sun was shining strongly upon them in the direction of the south-southwest; the
air was exceedingly still and clear, and the surface of the water smooth as a
molten mirror, so that everything was favourable for observation. At 1.15 p.m. the
train started for Welney. As the boats gradually receded, the sluice gate, the
turf-boat and the notice board continued to be visible to the naked eye for about
four miles. When the sluice gate and the turf-boat (being of a dark colour) became
somewhat indistinct, the notice board (which was white) was still plainly visible,
and remained so to the end of six miles. But on looking through the telescope all
the objects were distinctly visible throughout the whole distance. On reaching
Welney Bridge I made very careful and repeated observations, and finding several
men upon the banks of the canal, I called them to look through the telescope. They
all saw distinctly the white notice board, the sluice gate, and the black turf-boat
moored near them.

Now, as the telescope was 18in. above the water, The line of sight would touch the
horizon at one mile and a half away (if the surface were convex). The curvature of
the remaining four miles and a half would be 13ft. 6in. Hence the turf-boat should
have been 11ft., the top of the sluice gate 7ft. 10in., and the bottom of the
notice board 7ft. below the horizon.

My recent experiment affords undeniable proof of the Earth's unglobularity, because
it rests not on transitory vision; but my proof remains printed on the negative of
the photograph which Mr.Clifton took for me, and in my presence, on behalf of
J.H.Dallmeyer, Ltd.

A photograph can not 'imagine' nor lie!" (1)

Whenever experiments have been tried on the surface of standing water, this surface has always been found to be level. If the Earth were a globe, the surface of all standing water would be convex. This is an experimental proof that Earth is not a globe.

Oh yes there's more proof to.

Professor Mark Fonstad of Southwest Texas University demonstrates that Kansas is Flatter than a Pancake (2) violating round earth assumptions

Very common assumption is that with distance a curvature is demonstrated. If a state like kansas is flat than the assumption of curvature with distance is false

Surveyors' operations in the construction of railroads, tunnels, or canals are conducted without the slightest "allowance" being made for "curvature," although it is taught
that this so-called allowance is absolutely necessary! This is a cutting proof that Earth is not a globe.
There should be a curvature factor if said earth is a globe. Being that engerneering has never found it, the earth is flat.

As mariners take to sea with them charts constructed as though the sea were a level surface, however these charts may err as to the true form of this level surface taken as a whole, it is clear,
as they find them answer their purpose tolerably well - and only tolerably for many ships are wrecked owing to the error of which we speak - that the surface of the sea is as it is taken to be,
whether the captain of the ship "supposes" the Earth to be a globe or anything else. Thus, then, we draw, from the common system of "plane sailing,"
a practical proof that Earth is not a globe.

I could go on. But proof comes to proof of flat earth

Philosophy proves it
Science proves it
Mariners prove it
Engineering proves it

The Earth IS FLAT

(1) "The Flat Earth: another Bedford Canal experiment" (Bernard H.Watson, et al), ENGLISH MECHANIC, 80:160, 1904
(2) http://www.improb.com/airchives/paperai ... ansas.html

Flat Earth FAQs:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/foru ... #msg566287

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I looked up the Flat Earth theory. Apparently, it claims that the outer edge of the disc shaped Earth consists of a wall of ice, which is Antarctica. And the center of the disk is the North Pole. It claims that the US government patrols the ice barrier and disallows anyone to go on it or beyond it. I have some questions about that.

1. First, if the entire perimeter of Earth is encircled by a wall of ice, would it require millions of security guards and cameras and helicopters and ships to patrol every section of it? It would be a very long wall right? If so, why haven't any of the millions of security guards patrolling the ice wall come out and blown the whistle?

2. Haven't people been to Antarctica already and taken photos of it? If no one is allowed there, why? What is the US government's official reason for not allowing anyone to go there?

3. Who owns Antarctica? Which country? The US? On what basis?

4. How do sunrises and sunsets work? Like this:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za27.htm

5. If the Earth were a disk, then wouldn't the continents on the outer edge of it take a lot longer to fly between? Example: From Africa to Australia?

I was wondering about some things on the flip side too.

6. If the Earth is spinning at 1000 mph then how come airline flights take the same amount of time both ways?

7. If our Sun and Solar System were moving through the galaxy at super high speeds, then why are the constellations in the night sky of the past the same as today? Are all the stars near us moving together with our Sun in the same direction? Wouldn't the stars further away from the center of the galaxy move slower and lag behind our Sun?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if we have any flat-earthers to defend their view, but as far as a stationary earth goes, if Einstein was right about all motion being relative, then we could see the earth as stationary and everything else as moving. The mathematical model would just be way more complicated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Re flat earth idea, well Magellan sailed around the earth, and planes and ships circumnavigate all the time.
MrMan wrote: ....as far as a stationary earth goes, if Einstein was right about all motion being relative, then we could see the earth as stationary and everything else as moving. The mathematical model would just be way more complicated.
Plausible.

Copernican or heliocentric model is klugey and impractical for most things. Ptolemaic earth-centered model actually works.

BUT there are things that make me thing that the earth DOES actualle spin on its axis (rotate):

First:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

Second:
the Earth's magnetic field, which is commonly thought to originate due to the relative rotation of the outer shell around a slower hard core, lubricated by a layer of liquid magma. Rotating metal spheres produce a magnetic field. (This is why the "hollow earth" idea was not so stupid - in essence they were right, but just left out the magma.)

Third:
Weather patterns are thought to arise (in part) from similar "drag" where the spinning earth moves faster than its "fluid" atmosphere.
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/w ... rth.56976/

Still, I don't see how any of that proves that the Earth revolves around the Sun, and not vice versa. Maybe we spin, but stay in one place?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:The old model of the earth is correct. The earth doesnt revolve around the sun. The earth is perfectly stationary. It is the stars that revolve around the earth. The sun isnt 86 million miles away. It is right there up inside the sky.

There is no such thing as outer space or even space. All Nasa footage is fake, filmed inside large swimming pools using blue/green screen techology. Look at the footage and you can tell when they are weightless inside, they are in the zero G airplane because they can not sustain weightlessness for more than a few seconds before they start bouncing around and gravity returns. There were also air bubbles in some space walk videos.

Why can't they locate missing airplanes if there are 20,000 satellites in the sky? There should be spy satellites everywhere covering most of the world. That is because there is a limit as to how high manmade craft can fly, and unfortunately no one can leave this plane.

You can also notice that Nasa has its launchpads by the sea in California and Florida. That is because the rockets do not fly straight up into space. Look at the videos. They fly straight up and then turn sharply so that they can fly out of your field of view, as they splash down into the ocean.

We have been lied to all our lives about everything in this world.

I guess the first video is yours?

Good job, clearly explained.

I think the missing factor is density of the gas in the thermosphere. A few stray particles won't heat things up too much as they shoot around, if there are not many of them. Their individual "temperature" can be very hot, yet collectively they contain and are impart little heat. I suspect satellite designers are more concerned with radiant heat than ambient (surrounding) gas.

Regarding missiles and rockets turning sharply sideways, they clearly do. But perhaps this is explained by a planned trajectory into orbit, which requires a "horizontal" motion, like a ball twirled around on a string?

Regarding the satellites not finding a plane, you're right, we could explain it with the theory that they really have no satellites. But this would mean that ALL the nations putting up satellites, East, West and Non-Aligned, have all been coordinating massive fraud for decades. A simpler explanation is that the US knows damned well where the Malaysian airliner went, and is lying about that.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
I guess the first video is yours?

Good job, clearly explained.

I think the missing factor is density of the gas in the thermosphere. A few stray particles won't heat things up too much as they shoot around, if there are not many of them. Their individual "temperature" can be very hot, yet collectively they contain and are impart little heat. I suspect satellite designers are more concerned with radiant heat than ambient (surrounding) gas.

Regarding missiles and rockets turning sharply sideways, they clearly do. But perhaps this is explained by a planned trajectory into orbit, which requires a "horizontal" motion, like a ball twirled around on a string?

Regarding the satellites not finding a plane, you're right, we could explain it with the theory that they really have no satellites. But this would mean that ALL the nations putting up satellites, East, West and Non-Aligned, have all been coordinating massive fraud for decades. A simpler explanation is that the US knows damned well where the Malaysian airliner went, and is lying about that.

I just copy and pasted. None of them are mine. There is a video out there with the space shuttle taking off and while still ascending, the parashute comes out for braking purposes. It was an RT video, but I dont know where it is.

There can be international conspiracies if most governments are run by the same people behind the scenes, and if other governments must first confer with NASA before launching anything.

I dont know about the ambient vs radiant heat principle. The shuttle still uses lots of shielding despite there being few particles that can impart heat to other surfaces. Supposedly the last shuttle that blew up had a problem where the tiles werent secure, allowing for a small amount of that heat in the atmosphere to tear the whole ship apart. If that is true, it must be pretty darn hot, whether ambient or radiant.

There's much more to this than just that. Check it out. There is only one "official" real photograph of earth, which was taken during a 1970s mission to the moon. All the other photographs NASA openly admits are composites of many photos melded together. There are no real photos of earth from space. Check out google. Then realize that there are programs for amateurs that will allow anyone to make a realistic looking image of the earth at home.

http://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/cr ... tic-earth/
http://www.midnightkite.com/index.aspx? ... tRendering
Rendering is the process of generating an image from models by means of a computer program. Using the code and images linked to the right you can also render the planets and change the viewing perspective or arrangment of the planets. Planet "skins" are also provided in the links below. These image skins are wrapped around spheres in POV-Ray for each planet. If you are just getting started, you can begin with a Simple Earth Rendering example.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The problem with a disc shaped flat earth is that it would mean that traveling around the bottom half would take a lot longer because it would mean traveling around the outer edge of the disk. So flying from Australia to Africa would take a lot longer than circling the northern part of the globe, or inner circle of the disk. But it doesn't.

Yeah the photo of the Earth is very easy to fake. You could just take a photo of the Earth from inside a craft behind a circular window with the lights off and make it look round. NASA was caught red handed doing that during the Apollo Missions. In the documentary "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" by Bart Sibrel, it reveals footage from Apollo 11 that NASA forgot to edit. In it, you can see the Astronauts filming the Earth just below them through a circular window from inside the craft with the lights off to make the Earth look far away. Then they told Mission Control that they were 100,000 miles out in space by radio. When the lights turned back on you can see that they were faking the shot. It was a smoking gun. So they could have done the same with the official Earth photo.

Plus, the Earth photo never shows the stars around it. And why is it that they never show you what the sun looks like in outer space?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.