Plentyoffish sells for $575 million

Discuss news and current events around the world.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Plentyoffish sells for $575 million

Post by BlackKnight »

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-mark ... ion-2015-7

Frind says PlentyOfFish, which has 90 million registered users and 3.6 million active daily users, was "immediately profitable." In 2008, Frind told The New York Times that his website's net profits were about $10 million a year, and he only worked about 10 hours a week.

Lots of losers out there :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Plentyoffish sells for $575 million

Post by Cornfed »

LOL, another bubble inflated by the banksters that anyone with even an ameba's intelligence knows is going to go down in flames.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/how-mark ... ion-2015-7

Frind says PlentyOfFish, which has 90 million registered users and 3.6 million active daily users, was "immediately profitable." In 2008, Frind told The New York Times that his website's net profits were about $10 million a year, and he only worked about 10 hours a week.

Just goes to show how many idiots are out there. I'm surprised any males still use the site. I knew how shitty it was even when I was a blue piller.
Oh God. That website? Those sort of statistics speak volume. Even I know those sites are really bad. The only reason why I went back to Badoo is because there are foreign women you can meet on there. The same applies for Epenpal. This American dating scene is not only the most biggest laughing stock, it's also the most biggest joke ever. Hell, even I know the foreign females are so much better. I did more than enough tests online to witness and experience the differences alone.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

More like plentyofwhales, amirite?
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/how-mark ... ion-2015-7

Just goes to show how many idiots are out there. I'm surprised any males still use the site. I knew how shitty it was even when I was a blue piller.
This saying is a lot more true in current times than in Thoreau's day...