13 Year Old Boy Charged with Assault for Kissing a Girl

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

13 Year Old Boy Charged with Assault for Kissing a Girl

Post by jamesbond »

A Pikesville, Maryland, 13-year-old will be charged with second-degree assault for kissing a 14-year-old girl on a dare. The "assault" happened at Pikesville Middle School on Friday. Police were called to the scene.

School officials took a report regarding a 13-year-old boy who kissed a 14-year-old girl during school hours. The unwanted kiss was allegedly the result of a dare made by students.

Police confirm that the boy is now facing a second-degree assault charge as a juvenile. No one was injured during the incident, police say, and disciplinary actions related to suspension or expulsion will be handled by the school system.

https://reason.com/blog/2015/09/11/teen ... -now-he-fa
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 13 Year Old Boy Charged with Assault for Kissing a Girl

Post by Yohan »

I wonder what will happen, if a 13 y/o girl is kissing a 14 y/o boy?

We are living in a sad humorless time, feminism was destroying any kind of interaction not only between men and women, but even between very young boys and girls.

I also wonder what the girl says about it, or likely nobody was asking for her opinion?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Freaking insanity
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

It won't be long before a guy is charged with sexual harassment for asking a woman out. Madness!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Whatever happened to just smacking someone or kneeing him in the balls? For f**k's sake, whatever happened to a guy going & kicking the shit out of someone if they were being a problem? It doesn't sound like he was wrestling & fighting her, but it does sound like he was making his own decisions & as such- it might warrant an ass-kicking. I don't see how calling cops (that may or may not start arresting people that had nothing to do with it & quite possibly get aggressively faggy/dykish with them) is warranted. These people beat their wives as a pretty common thing & then someone thinks "Oh, I guess I'll call them if someone's being pushy with a chick in some way" ? Who thinks like that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:It won't be long before a guy is charged with sexual harassment for asking a woman out. Madness!
This happens all the time.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Is one of the "goals" of our legal system to ensure that most men will never have sexual access to women?
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

gnosis wrote:Is one of the "goals" of our legal system to ensure that most men will never have sexual access to women?
The goal of the legal system is to make sure the legal system is used continually.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:Is one of the "goals" of our legal system to ensure that most men will never have sexual access to women?
Feminism is the idea that females are the property of the elite, so yes the idea is that other men have to keep away from them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

His testicles should be removed immediately and used for a tasty batch of feminazi stew..
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Be warned, the criminalization of all heterosexual male behavior has begun.

Reminds me of a girl I dated in college that would complain to her roommates about me whenever I kissed her. Needless to say, we didn't date very long.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yohan wrote:I wonder what will happen, if a 13 y/o girl is kissing a 14 y/o boy?
She gets taxpayer-funded birth control pills and condoms, and (if she chooses) an abortion that may or may not require parental notification.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: Yeah, I'll bet they don't jump all over them for being the way they are toward the gays & the lesbians.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Zambales wrote:
September 12th, 2015, 8:14 am
It won't be long before a guy is charged with sexual harassment for asking a woman out. Madness!
It's already happening now. Courting and pursuing a woman, punishable by 375 years to life in prison and/or the death penalty. And yet guys continue to do it because 1, they are told to do it, and 2, American prisons are commercialized to where anyone who tells guys to stay away from all American women and go abroad is guilty of theft.