If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: If US women are so worthless, why do men marry them?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:If you ask any American guy how his marriage is he'll always tell you its doing well. He doesn't want anyone to know his wife sucks at everything because its embarrassing and because he has a huge ego.
Unless that's what he wants her to do with it. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've had plenty of men who told me their wives suck, but they are idiots. On the one hand you'll hear them praise their wives. On the other hand, they will tell you how their wives are disobedient (they call it lack of cooperation though, and doing whatever she wants), sometimes directly opposing them. There are other men who have complained to me how their wives don't like to pay bills.

That's because they are playing women's game. That's why this country is good for women. These men never stopped to think that in the beginning of the relationship they should have insisted their wives do everything they want, or otherwise they would not go any further with them or even terminate the relationship. Your wife can't cook? Well when you were dating, you should have insisted that she cook for you at least once or twice a week, and that you would never even consider a woman who can't cook. Do those men say that? No, they don't. That's because they put women on a pedestal. They think all the requirements fall upon the man. Therefore all the requirements do fall upon them because they went along with it. It's silly to complain about your wife being disobedient and being unable to cook, when you married her knowing both those things beforehand.

And if you want a woman who will obey, that is simple too. Just dump her if she won't obey you.

This is why foreign women are better. They are more likely to be cooperative. But since most American men are idiots who do believe in the equality aspect of feminism, most will end up choosing a complete b*tch even overseas. They'll manage to pick the one terrible woman, because they are in American man mode, instead of being the man they were meant to be. They'll still put women on pedestals, defer to the woman, and they will be washing the dishes when the men from her own country know that's women's work. They'll also complain that Russian men should be paying child support.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:I remember when I was 12 years old a guy at church gave me a lecture one day on the importance of respecting women. That might be the worst advice anyone ever gave me. However, I was a slow learner, 24 years later I realized the advice that guy at church gave me was worthless. Respecting the worst women in the world is not a course of action that's going to help you. Most American men go to their death bed refusing to believe their wives and girlfriends are crap because they don't want to admit to anyone they made a mistake. I know a guy whose wife divorced him after 30 years of marriage and he still takes her out to dinner each week, mows her lawn and shovels her snow.

I would ask him if he has ever lectured a woman on having respect for men. There are lots of people willing to lecture men on having respect for women. There are a lot of people telling women that their husbands better respect them. There are very few people telling women they need to respect their husbands.

It is not the husband's job to respect the wife. It is his job to love her. It is the woman's job to respect the husband. As in reverence, not simple respect. As in the man is the leader.

What these people want is for the man to let the women lead. That's what they mean by respect. They mean they do not want you to lead your household. They think you ought to take a democractic vote, as if that were possible.

That's when I know the person is a feminist. I laugh to myself when I hear it. I had this elderly woman tell me that I need to do that the other day. I just smiled and I was able to stop myself from laughing. They seriously want to elevate women above their station.

Well not with me.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Men in America are so desperate for sex and female companionship that they will marry just about any woman that comes along. That includes women who are obese, ugly and women who have kids. :shock:

Most men in the US have NO standards when it comes to dating and marriage. Believe me, I see it all the time, men lowering their standards just to have a girlfriend or wife. More men need to be aware of the idea of finding good women to marry outside of the western world.

Thank God for websites like happier abroad and the TV show, "90 Day Fiance" which is currently airing season 3 on TLC Sunday nights, at 9 pm central time. That program shows men finding women from foreign countries who are much better marriage material than they would ever find in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:Men in America are so desperate for sex and female companionship that they will marry just about any woman that comes along. That includes women who are obese, ugly and women who have kids. :shock:

Most men in the US have NO standards when it comes to dating and marriage. Believe me, I see it all the time, men lowering their standards just to have a girlfriend or wife. More men need to be aware of the idea of finding good women to marry outside of the western world.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

clowny wrote:Does anyone know? Is it because these american men are so desperate for female companionship that they will risk their health, their happiness and their immortal soul just to be with one? Or is it because these women are good actors who merely play a role during the dating phase of the relationship to entice a man to propose to them? I must say, even working with western women can be a soul-destroying experience, so I have NO CLUE how some men put up with these vile, self-righteous creatures 24/7 after marrying one of them.

Modern western women are cowardly, insidious beasts who will exploit the feminist-extremist legal system to steal from men. May they rott in hell, if such a place exists.
Sadly it seems, some guys don't have a choice. Moving to another country is tremendously expensive; often costing easily 5-figure prices, and many middle and lower class guys simply can not afford it. To them, America is like an underground dungeon prison without windows, only a single entrance/exit in the form of a heavy iron-steel door guarded by over a hundred armed (M-16s, hand grenades, and all) military personnell with orders of "Shoot to kill" anyone who tries to escape. So sadly they have no choice but to try their luck with an American woman and pray hard that it works out.

Both Hell and Heaven are totally real places, by the way.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Ignorance of other options.

Men do not know that women are different overseas,and also since they know nothing else,think american women's behaviour is just how all women are or it is normal,or there is something wrong with them.

Most men think the problem lays with them,and not women.

all due to american media and culture being gynocentric and misandric.

also going abroad is expensive,and cultural and language issues abound.

A pasty white dude from Ohio going to a foreign country,will be like a puppy let loose in the african savannah.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Because they don't know any better.
NPC(Sheep): Bah~ Bah~

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Man this one is old, but still holds up especially about what traveler said regarding travel, he said it was expensive back when he posted that in 2016, it's 2023 so imagine what the travel expenses are like now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females are like alcohol and tobacco. Since there is no direct substitute, the government can keep jacking up the price.