Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I thought latina makes gòod wives. Whats wrong with them?
There are good latinas out there but you really have to invest a lot more time sorting them out. Finding dates is easy, but finding a decent, trustworthy girl is a bit of a challenge. Latin American cultural tends to inadvertently encourage dishonesty.
I agree. Latin American culture discourages honesty both on men and women. That is why for me it is really hard and not really compatible with a Latina despite I am Latino because I am not typical Latino in my mentality, ethics and views of the world. I am probably one of the very few honest Latinos any foreigner will meet.

Cheers.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Sentinel89,

Kind of sad if that is the case. I knew one Colombian American guy that went back to Colombian and got a wife. He seems to be happy. If this is true than it seems only the Asian continent and various Asian countries only offer the best wives. It does limit the choices for men.
The way I see it is this... Latin America is by some considered part of the western world. Besides the differences in industrialization, the culture in LA is not incredibly different from the U.S. or U.K. 1 out of 5 Colombian girls is pregnant by 18. There is almost no cultural shaming of premarital sex. Infidelity is rampant. Drug-use is extremely high. Does this all sound familiar?

What Latin America does have going for it is a lack of political correctness. So, the byproduct of political correctness, victim movements, is almost non-existent. I'm sure you could find examples of feminist movements in Latin America if you did a google search, but comparatively, feminism is not a major issue in Latin America. So there are still nice, feminine women who generally do a better job of keeping themselves attractive than their American/UK counterparts. What this means is that attractive women come at a lower price in Latin America than they do in the U.S., because it all comes down to supply and demand.
Latin America is part of the Western World as even though there are some ranmants of Indigenous culture, most of the cultural influence of both good and bad points comes from Spain and Portugal, which are European countries though culturally different from the Anglosphere. Religion we are Catholic, and the Spaniards made all effort to enforce their culture and almost vanish Indigenous culture and influence. Only influence you can see is in cuisine and local slang words, but customs and mentality, it is pretty much Mediterranean (passionate, warm, friendly, corrupt, superficial, envious, prideful, cynical, etc).

Feminist movement in Latin America is different from the one in Anglosphere. Here, women enjoy being feminine and women, the feminism here focus more on payment equality, job opportunities and stop sexual harrassment, not wanting to be men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Blue Murder wrote:
I'm not surprised, actually. Asian people are some of the most self-hating people on the planet. It's one of my chief complaints against Asians. A lot of Asians complain about it, too. Now, of course, there are many exceptions, too.

Some Asians are militantly pro-Asian, and they tend to be extremely nationalistic.

And remember, there is a difference between overseas Asians and native born Asians. The latter tend to not care so much about the racial b.s., whereas the former do.

But how come when I or Chanta mention racism as one of the biggest factors in Asian self-hatred, we get blasted and told that it's an exaggeration? I mean, why do Black children always pick the lighter skinned doll over the dark skinned doll if racism was not one of the main causes of this self-hate?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Blue murder,

Many of the asian girls i met prefer asian guys and was secure with themselves. So its not be all or end aĺl that people make it out to be.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Zboy1,

People are selfish and only see thier own issue and cant see the other side. Most of the poster here are non-asian men so therefore dont give a shit but thier own shit. At the same time i think there is an element of racism there.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

zboy1 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
I'm not surprised, actually. Asian people are some of the most self-hating people on the planet. It's one of my chief complaints against Asians. A lot of Asians complain about it, too. Now, of course, there are many exceptions, too.

Some Asians are militantly pro-Asian, and they tend to be extremely nationalistic.

And remember, there is a difference between overseas Asians and native born Asians. The latter tend to not care so much about the racial b.s., whereas the former do.

But how come when I or Chanta mention racism as one of the biggest factors in Asian self-hatred, we get blasted and told that it's an exaggeration? I mean, why do Black children always pick the lighter skinned doll over the dark skinned doll if racism was not one of the main causes of this self-hate?
I don't even see the point. I'd rather be Asian than white. Y'all never age. Looking 17 when you're 70. Get the F out of here with that. And no body hair in strange places. What the hell is that, man? So you get nice hair, age shields, and almost no body hair. What the hell do the other races get? That's some bullshit. You guys also have the cool religions and philosophies, the best foods, next to no one dislikes you because of your race. Asians are OP.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.