NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Post by Tsar »

NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE F*CK!NG QUESTION
Last edited by Tsar on May 23rd, 2016, 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Last edited by Tsar on May 23rd, 2016, 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Question About Living Abroad

Post by gnosis »

A flat is an apartment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Last edited by Tsar on May 23rd, 2016, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Re: Question About the Cost of "Flats"

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

You can get all the info but are you going to take action and go abroad?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:You can get all the info but are you going to take action and go abroad?
NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE F*CK!NG
Last edited by Tsar on May 23rd, 2016, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Tsar wrote:
MustVisitAsia123 wrote:You can get all the info but are you going to take action and go abroad?
This isn't answering my question or relevant to what I want to know about Flats. Should I ask this on some real estate forum instead? I thought someone on HappierAbroad should be able to answer this question but it's starting to look like no one who lives abroad knows how to answer my questions about Flats. I wonder what the members of HappierAbroad live in when they live happier Abroad? Just renting regular apartments or single family homes? Flats are the most COMMON type of home abroad.
I'm sure there are members who can answer you some of them are just fed up but are too niçe to say it lol. Work on your mental health first seriously because asking questions and not following through with it means nothing.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
This isn't answering my question or relevant to what I want to know about Flats. Should I ask this on some real estate forum instead? I thought someone on HappierAbroad should be able to answer this question but it's starting to look like no one who lives abroad knows how to answer my questions about Flats. I wonder what the members of HappierAbroad live in when they live happier Abroad? Just renting regular apartments or single family homes? Flats are the most COMMON type of home abroad.
I'm sure there are members who can answer you some of them are just fed up but are too niçe to say it lol. Work on your mental health first seriously because asking questions and not following through with it means nothing.
No one wants to answer a question that could be useful for anyone reading about Flats.

MustVisitAsia123, don't bother replying to any of my posts. You post nothing but stupid and irreverent comments.

Everyone always cares more rehashing current media events or talking about what place has the cheaper whores, but when it comes to something educational for any visitor, just ignore the thread and don't answer the question if I am the one who started it? I guess everyone who does that is no better than the other vermin of Western society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Post by Tsar »

I JUST SELF-DESTRUCTED THIS FORUM THREAD.

BECAUSE!!!

NO ONE WANTED TO ANSWER THE F*CK!NG QUESTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TAKING MY QUESTION TO A REAL ESTATE FORUM AND GIVING THAT SOME MORE UPCLICKS AND ADSENSE REVENUE. TAKE YOUR F*CK!NG ANSWERS AND KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES TO MISERABLE CLICKISH LOT.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Tsar,

I think you should just not post here anymore. You aren't stable. This is getting genuinely disturbing, so I'm putting you on ignore.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

I stand corrected, you're extremely mentally ill and health is the number 1 priority. You've rejected advice for years it's likely you will not go abroad anyways. Even if you do being this unhealthy won't change anything anyways. You feel entitled to people's kindness when they go out of their way to help you. The reality is no one has to help you, if they do you should be grateful. Stop crying and take some responsibility. The reason you are where you are is because of YOUR decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What was the question?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:What was the question?
He wanted to know what a flat was. I told him it was an apartment. Then he asked a few more questions about flats. Nobody answered, and he exploded.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.