Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Hehe I think Lao Tzu takes the win, author of the Tao Te Ching, or perhaps Genghis Kahn in his ability to use his thoughts to conquer more of the world in 25 years than Rome was able to conquer in 400

But you certainly are the most free thinking Asian ive come across at this present time :) There are so many historical examples of a culture of free thinking and intellectual study and questioning that are part of Asian culture that seem a bit suppressed at the present time in the pursuit of money~Genghis Kahn, the Ninja of japan, the Samurai code and Martial arts, the Shaolin and aesthetics of China, Buddhism, Confucianism etc etc
Last edited by livefreeordie on July 17th, 2016, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Everybody loves Winston. :D

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Roosh has a wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V

Why not Winston? Particularly if NO Asian, at ANY point in time, has ever out-freethought our Winston. Certainly Winston's writings are superior to and vastly more intellectual than those of Lao-tse, the Buddha, Confucius, and Chairman Mao combined.

Unless there is a conspiracy, and Wikipedia is racist. :shock:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More quotes testifying to Winston's uniqueness among Asians:

viewtopic.php?p=280053#p280053
starchild5 wrote:Only Winston, is the guy who accepts negative criticism on himself in his own forum and debates it and argues it logically.

I think Winston was a white guy in the past ....because no Chinese DNA will give you this much freedom :mrgreen: ...There is not even a single Chinese forum that can even be compared closely to say it otherwise....Asian DNA is not meant to respect true freedom of speech...Winston is a different soul :D
viewtopic.php?p=279550#p279550
starchild5 wrote:Winston is the only guy on the entire internet that I know, that truly follows White Man's spirit of freedom of speech. Even white owners of forums do not allow this much freedom...We already know Asian centric forums are crap...We are talking about levels that White man feels comfortable in.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear wrote:Roosh has a wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V

Why not Winston? Particularly if NO Asian, at ANY point in time, has ever out-freethought our Winston. Certainly Winston's writings are superior to and vastly more intellectual than those of Lao-tse, the Buddha, Confucius, and Chairman Mao combined.

Unless there is a conspiracy, and Wikipedia is racist. :shock:
To qualify for a Wikipedia page, you have to be featured on the mainstream media in some way. Roosh has met that qualification. That's the official requirement. You can read it on their site. If you start a Wikipedia page about me, it will probably be removed. I tried it once and it was removed. lol

However, it's not necessarily a good thing to be on Wikipedia, because you have NO control over what's put up there about you. The writers and editors there tend to be liberal and pro-establishment. They are highly biased too. So even if what's on your Wikipedia page is a LIE or factually false, you can't change it. All you can do is try to appeal to the editors. It's ultimately up to them. Not you. Also, Wikipedia could put up negative info about you and you would have no control over it. So it's not necessarily a good thing to be on Wikipedia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

James Bond, love your work.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case you guys don't know, Winston Wu is one of the very few asians, probably under .001 percent, that can formulate new and original ideas and theories. That makes me very rare. So you guys should appreciate that you know me. Lol

I have had a few original thoughts of my own that were later validated. Here are some examples.

1. A few years ago, i theorized on two causes of the high rate of mental illness in America that the mental health industry never discusses. One cause was the schism between your true self and fake self you create to fit into american society and culture, and another cause was the many contradictory things you are taught in America that cannot be reconciled. I wrote some essays about this.

Later i found out that other philosophers online came to similar conclusions, such as Stefan Molyneux and Michael Tsarion.

2. In the late 1990s i realized that atoms look like mini solar systems inside. So since atoms make up our physical bodies, i theorized that since solar systems make up the universe, that perhaps the universe is a giant organism on a larger scale, like God. So in essence God could be everything, which is called pantheism.

Recently i saw a quote by Manly P Hall (the greatest esoteric philosopher of the 20th century) that said something similar, that atoms are little worlds inside us, just as we are little worlds inside the universe called God. Yet i came to this conclusion in the late 1990s.

3. More recently, I hypothesized that movies are a form of occult spells and rituals. Then i saw these quotes below that supported my theory.

"Making movies is casting spells." – Director of Lucifer Rising, Kenneth Anger

"Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed." -- Jordan Maxwell

So you see i do come up with original theories and ideas and i ask original questions that others dont ask as well, which i have many examples of.

So you see i am different than 99.99 percent of asians. Especially my taiwanese relatives. None of them have original thoughts and they all think being smart means to memorize data from official textbooks and passing tests in school. Lol.

So i am definitely truly unique for an Asian and totally unappreciated by my native Taiwan and the world media, and I am way ahead of my time too.

There is a saying: "If you are one step ahead of everyone, you are considered a genius. But if you are two steps ahead of everyone, you are considered mad or crazy." Lol