What the hell is wrong with Asian Americans?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

What the hell is wrong with Asian Americans?

Post by sentinel89 »

Asian Americans descend from cultures that have more in-tact, traditional family values. Many of the Asian nations are arguably more economically conservative than western nations as well. Yet, for some reason they are far more likely to side with far-left causes than nearly every other demographic group. Asian feminists are even more abrasive than their white counterparts. Asian women raised in the U.S. are literally the most self-entitled cunts on the planet. They snivel over white privilege, yet if they were to look at the statistics they'd discover that Asian Americans are actually even more over-represented by income according to their percentage of the population. They're also overrepresented in the student bodies of prestigious universities. So if us white Americans have white privilege, then they have an even bigger Asian privilege. I'm not fussing over their "privilege," as I think it is a reflection of their superior average intelligence. But, what gives? Why so far left on the political spectrum?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What the hell is wrong with Asian Americans?

Post by zboy1 »

That's a good question, Sentinel. I think the biggest problem with Asian Americans is that many of them are 'follow-the-herd' types, with no independent thinking or creative ideas in their head.

I'm certainly no right-wing Christian, but I wouldn't vote for a Democrat unless they were going against their own party, a la Bernie Sanders or Dennis Kucinich. But I generally side with Libertarians on some issues, and Paleoconservatives on issues like multiculturalism and illegal immigration, but very little with Democrats on anything, except for a few issues. So I'm really a prime example of an independent voter.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

zboy1 wrote:That's a good question, Sentinel. I think the biggest problem with Asian Americans is that many of them are 'follow-the-herd' types, with no independent thinking or creative ideas in their head.

I'm certainly no right-wing Christian, but I wouldn't vote for a Democrat unless they were going against their own party, a la Bernie Sanders or Dennis Kucinich. But I generally side with Libertarians on some issues, and Paleoconservatives on issues like multiculturalism and illegal immigration, but very little with Democrats on anything, except for a few issues. So I'm really a prime example of an independent voter.
When I say "liberals" and "left wing causes," I'm referring to SJWs and cultural marxists. Asian Americans seem to be most vulnerable to that ideological virus, even though they descend from cultures which continue to be resistant. So it makes very little sense to me. Maybe it's some sort of selective migration. Perhaps Asians who have migrated to the U.S. have been the least nationalist and most rebellious.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Asian American women have the highest rate of STDs!

http://hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2010/05/ ... -americans
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jonny Law wrote:Asian American women have the highest rate of STDs!

Pathetic, ain't it. But it's not the men with the std's, it's Asian American females. lol.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

The interesting thing is how much they change when they come to America. Asians in Asia tend to be the kind of people who would support someone like Trump.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Jonny Law wrote:Asian American women have the highest rate of STDs!

No. The article says they have a higher rate than white women. They were not compared to black or hispanics.

Chuck H Norris does anyone bother to read before they link anymore.

Also I would how accurate the study is, at least these days based on one of the comments

"I have to wonder if anyone who has read this misinformation has actually done any follow-up research of Mr. Hyeouk Hahm’s ‘study.’ His data sources are from 1995 and 2001. According to the CDC (data from 2010), Asian American women collectively have lower rates of STD infection than white women, across the board. The only exceptions are with HIV, in which they have the same likelihood of infection as white women; and also for The Clap (and I don’t know why) amongst Asian women 35+. "

I can't think of any reason why things would change from 1995 to 2010 in terms of behaviour to reduce the rate to below white women from 50% above.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know much about Asian Americans. As for whites, white domination has been practically destroyed by the unspeakable ones who've been meddling for thousands of years. It's over. I don't really think it matters now, who thinks what, whether they are left vs right. They are probably just lost souls who simply overemphasize the wrong things in life which are mostly irrelevant.

Remember there are lots of people in any grouping which might offend you. If you can take what you want, or isolate the part that you want from the rest, or somehow extract them, that would be better than interacting with the whole. Pick the ones you like and take them. Ignore the rest of them.

The only problem I ever had with Asians is that some of them are VERY sensitive to matters of nationality and race; major insecurity there for some of them, especially if they aren't pure this or pure that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Considering the percentage of Asian American women who date out of their own race, it's not surprising to see a certain level of insecurity among especially Asian American males. That said, I'm sure that statistically speaking Asian Americans aren't as far to the left as other minorities in America on average.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide