Wonder Woman TV show Starring Lynda Carter

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Wonder Woman TV show Starring Lynda Carter

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some scenes from the TV show, Wonder Woman which starred Lynda Carter and ran from 1976 to 1979. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wonder Woman TV show Starring Lynda Carter

Post by jamesbond »

Here are all the intros from the popular 1970s TV series of Wonder Woman. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx2JdJhAL94[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is some cool videos of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more clips of Lynda Carter. :shock:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The early series when they were in Nazi land were better, she realy really looked hot in those but the newer ones in modern age were not nearly as good and she didn't look as fresh and the shows were so stupid..
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1976 movie with Lynda Carter. She looked HOT in it! There are some nude scenes and love making scenes of her in this too!

Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw (1976)

A young country-star wannabe takes off from her carhop career to join with a young, modern Billy the Kid wannabe for an adventure in theft, murder and mayhem.

Starring Lynda Carter, Marjoe Gortner, Jesse Vint, Belinda Balaski, Merrie Lynn Ross

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 3:07 am
Wow check out this 1976 movie with Lynda Carter. She looked HOT in it! There are some nude scenes and love making scenes of her in this too!

Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw (1976)

A young country-star wannabe takes off from her carhop career to join with a young, modern Billy the Kid wannabe for an adventure in theft, murder and mayhem.

Starring Lynda Carter, Marjoe Gortner, Jesse Vint, Belinda Balaski, Merrie Lynn Ross

I have heard about this movie, I need to watch this, Lynda Carter is nude in some scenes in this film! :shock: