Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, what are the best places to meet many non-pro girls in Cebu? I'd like to rent an apartment near the action.

Then.... in some dating sites I have seen a lot of beautiful girls in Manaue town. In your opinion is it a good idea to reach this town with cheaper places and beautiful girls?
Do you like more Cebu or Davao?
thanks
tuonsai
Freshman Poster

Re: Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Post by tuonsai »

If you're talking about nightlife you might want to check out the new nightlife area, I think the Liv superclub is located there. It's pretty far from center though. Mango square was mostly hookers, but I did meet some regular girls there too. Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid. I found the nicest girls were like receptionists at hotels or working in stores, you would have to pick them up though as with any normal girl, you'll have to make it happen with the best ones. They could be anywhere.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

tuonsai wrote:If you're talking about nightlife you might want to check out the new nightlife area, I think the Liv superclub is located there. It's pretty far from center though. Mango square was mostly hookers, but I did meet some regular girls there too. Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid. I found the nicest girls were like receptionists at hotels or working in stores, you would have to pick them up though as with any normal girl, you'll have to make it happen with the best ones. They could be anywhere.
Thanks for your info. Do you know Davao too? Is it better than Cebo for regular girls? Will it easy to f**k them in Davao?
tuonsai
Freshman Poster

Post by tuonsai »

I haven't been to Davao, but I don't think there's that much of a difference. Tons of available girls are everywhere in the Philippines.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

tuonsai wrote:I haven't been to Davao, but I don't think there's that much of a difference. Tons of available girls are everywhere in the Philippines.

It's an absurd but typical thread from Western trash men. "How can I get free whore$ in the Philippines? " How can I find decent girls to convert into whore$?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

tuonsai wrote: Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid.
Do really have to tell men to 'avoid the laydboys'? That goes without saying.