"Rock with Winston" in Taiwan: Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: "Rock with Winston" in Taiwan: Updates and Photos

Post by Winston »

Im with Rock in Taipei now. Today i did some cold approaches. Got a few numbers and lines. See photos below that Rock took of me doing it all. I even met a girl who works for Eva airlines as flight attendant too. Wow she looks like a model. Its the tall girl holding the pink folder.

The girls here in Taipei are much more normal and not as weird as in Chiayi, which is impossible to meet girls. Taipei girls are more educated and cosmopolitan with better communication skills too.

This girl models part time for automobile magazines.

This girl in the subway is more of rocks type. So i talked to her and got her number for him. Lol

Girl at bus stop I asked directions of, while trying to hit on her too. lol

This tall girl works as a flight attendant for Eva Airlines. Wow. Model type.

This was our waitress at a mexican restaurant. I got her number for Rock. She had such a great smile. Looks Japanese too.

I guess all the practice that i got doing this in China everyday helped a little here as well. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More girls I approached in Taipei with Rock. These are from the next day.

Girl we met at Subway during lunch.

White skinned Chinese woman I approached outside of Snake Alley. She looked mainland Chinese and was playing a game on her phone.

Me and Rock talking to a social worker lady in Starbucks. She was very nice and intelligent.

Outside on the bench, I approach a girl that looks like Rock's type, to try to introduce her to Rock. lol

Hot girl I approached near escalator of Taipei subway.

Vietnamese massage girl in Snake Alley.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more girls I approached in Taipei on the third and fourth day.

Cute cheerful jewelry sales girls. lol

Me talking to a hot girl in white who looks like Janet Hsieh, but better. Asking her innocent questions to see if I can start a conversation and roll with it. lol

Trying to chat up a girl in the Taipei subway.

Two hot Taiwanese girl at Sushi Express, one of those places where sushi moves around all the tables on a conveyor belt and you take what you want.

An accountant girl I met outside Taipei 101. She looked relaxed and approachable. I introduced her to Rock since she is his type. She was very friendly and chatty with him.

A young coffee barista girl I flirted with when Rock and I sat down for coffee and to watch a movie on the laptop called "Mail Order Wife", a comedy about mail order brides, which you can see on YouTube. Wow her smile is so cute. I love girls' smiles with braces.

Me taking a photo of her and flirting with her.

At a historic shopping district called Ximen. Trying to talk to the girl in black.

Me hitting on a girl working at 7-11. We seem to have matching colored shirts. lol

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Very nice man, I love it.
This gives a fresh breath to your site. I would put this on the main content.

These girls are cute, i like the one in the center.
Nice smiles: :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Before we went to Taipei, Rock and I went to Hsinchu to meet some new expat friends that contacted me through HA. They took us to this hang out place where Indonesian workers go to. There, we met some Indonesian girls, one of which was dating my expat friend. Apparently, a lot of foreigners in Taiwan have given up on Taiwanese women and date Indonesian girls now. They definitely are sweet and easygoing, similar to Filipinas. I think they would make good wives too. Here are photos of me and some of the Indonesian girls. Our two expat friends didn't want their photos shown in my forum, so you won't see them. I like the one in the dark jean jacket.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. When Rock and I and his Filipina friend were in Saizeriya, we saw this odd couple of a short older white man with a tall hot Chinese gal. See pics below. How did he get such a hot ideal looking Chinese lady like that? She's even taller than him too! Why can't I get that? When you see this it looks like anyone can get a hot or cute girl in Taiwan. How is it that everyone can get a girlfriend or date in Taiwan except me?!

Here she's smiling and holding his hand.

Them standing at the cashier. You can see that she's taller than him!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

The guy in the white singlet seems in good shape, maybe he has fashion industry connections and has promised the girl something. Who knows? What motivates Taiwanese girls is beyond me. Rock gets it and tried to teach me, but I'm a bit of a mule on the subject. I read somewhere that Taiwanese are some of the best people at delaying gratification in the world. As in they have long term career, financial, and romantic plans. Then how come they can't wait one second before looking at their cell phone? Taipei seems to be all about gratification, everything at your fingertips, 7/11s, ATMs at every station, nobody wants to walk more than 3 minutes etc etc?

Anyway did any of the girls you met in Taipei carry on a conversation with you online afterwards Winston?

I enjoyed seeing both you and Rock up here. Rock has a wealth of knowledge about Taiwan which he is kind enough to share. He also pushed me on a couple of things I might not be as open minded about as I should be. He is quite a rare find in that he has knowledge of countries from all of the continents (except Oceania) and can therefore compare and contrast using a large 'superset' of data.

Winston in the flesh is much like he is online, full of interesting contrary views ranging from the thought provoking to the....hmmm. I'm sure if we gave him a horse he would ride it backward, but when he gave his explanation for why it would seem plausible.

We debated various topics such as race, gender and the globality (lol) of The Earth. There were many things we disagreed on, but the debate was civil and engaging. I really don't get the hate which is out there on the internet for this site. I think if you have time to post on here or another forum about how all HAers are losers in great depth, then surely you are the bigger loser?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:The guy in the white singlet seems in good shape, maybe he has fashion industry connections and has promised the girl something. Who knows? What motivates Taiwanese girls is beyond me. Rock gets it and tried to teach me, but I'm a bit of a mule on the subject. I read somewhere that Taiwanese are some of the best people at delaying gratification in the world. As in they have long term career, financial, and romantic plans. Then how come they can't wait one second before looking at their cell phone? Taipei seems to be all about gratification, everything at your fingertips, 7/11s, ATMs at every station, nobody wants to walk more than 3 minutes etc etc?

Anyway did any of the girls you met in Taipei carry on a conversation with you online afterwards Winston?

I enjoyed seeing both you and Rock up here. Rock has a wealth of knowledge about Taiwan which he is kind enough to share. He also pushed me on a couple of things I might not be as open minded about as I should be. He is quite a rare find in that he has knowledge of countries from all of the continents (except Oceania) and can therefore compare and contrast using a large 'superset' of data.

Winston in the flesh is much like he is online, full of interesting contrary views ranging from the thought provoking to the....hmmm. I'm sure if we gave him a horse he would ride it backward, but when he gave his explanation for why it would seem plausible.

We debated various topics such as race, gender and the globality (lol) of The Earth. There were many things we disagreed on, but the debate was civil and engaging. I really don't get the hate which is out there on the internet for this site. I think if you have time to post on here or another forum about how all HAers are losers in great depth, then surely you are the bigger loser?
Yeah i dont get how you can connect with Taiwanese women or vibe with them either. They are on a different wavelength for sure. You cant have an open normal intelligent conversation with them the way that you and i have. Thats for sure. Lol. Havent you noticed there is something weird and off about their vibe? Its hard to put into words.

The best way i can describe it is that they are very indirect, reserved, fake, narrow and politically correct. So if you are very genuine and straightforward and too honest, you wont vibe with them or connect with them. Its weird but thats how i can best describe it.

You cant even joke with them or make them laugh. Or charm them with humor. They have no sense of humor and are too serious, cold and rigid. Not like other foreign women. You cant talk to them like you do with filipino girls. Even though filipino girls are more simple, you can talk to them a long time easily about anything, even if you just whisper sweet nothings in their ears for hours. They will still blush and giggle. But Taiwanese girls are too cold, uptight and serious. And narrow minded as well, which they will admit if you ask them.

So i see no logical or simple way to connect with them. Furthermore they seem very negative and judgmental as well, in that they dislike people easily for trivial reasons even if they did nothing wrong. The ironic thing is that even though they are negative they only like to hear positive things. They hate hearing anything negative and are strict about political correctness. So why would negative women dislike hearing negative things? Lol. Seems like an oxymoron. Am i missing something here? Momopi?

Heck even momopi didnt marry a Taiwanese woman. He married a Cantonese woman. I dont think any of the major forum members here married a Taiwanese woman. None of us are on their wavelength. If youre a freethinker you will have the hardest time fitting into taiwan, since its a culture of zombies, drones, and political correctness.

Another sad thing i noticed about taiwan is that truth and honesty has no value. They are seen as negative traits. No woman in taiwan is gonna admire a man for his honesty or truthfulness or genuineness. Those things make Taiwanese women uncomfortable. They expect you to only say whatever is popular and politically correct. Very weird and upside down.

Zboy1 told me that Taiwan is the only country in Asia that he got a negative vibe from. Even korea and japan dont have the negative vibe that taiwan does. I told him that since hes only been to taipei, to come down to chiayi because the vibe there is 10 times worse. I cant even go to the grocery store in chiayi without feeling depleted and depressed that i cant vibe with anybody.

The thing is, when youre in a country with a negative vibe, it makes you feel insecure and weak. That really sucks. And women will dislike you for no reason other than just because. Probably because you dont fit into the negative vibe. Lol. In contrast, in other countries i feel much more strong and confident.

Yes i still talk to two of the girls i cold approached in taipei. Well maybe three. One engineer girl in hsinchu, one dark skinned model, and one girl thats rocks type who is an accountant.

When we debate, i usually just want you to research the other side to be familiar with the opposing arguments. Thats all. But we dont disagree on much. I think we agree on most things.

Rock and i werent sure if you liked us since we act kind of eccentric and act like teenagers. Lol.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw el_caudillo,
Have you noticed that when taiwanese girls are with their female friends or boyfriends, they talk a lot and are chatty, but when they are with us they are stone cold quiet and have little or nothing to say? Wtf is up with that? Isnt that insulting? Isnt that a bad sign? Lol

Also isnt it a bad sign that you cant joke or laugh with taiwanese girls? They have no humor or laughter ability. Try making your students laugh sometime. See how easy it is. Well maybe kids will laugh but not young Taiwanese women. Its a tell tale sign that Taiwanese are very sick and abnormal.

Regarding rock, yeah he has a wealth of knowledge about taiwan. But i dont see how he ever did well in taiwan. I mean, he is too brutally honest about everything and not politically correct. Taiwanese women dont like that at all. So how could they have put up with it and dated him or loved him? I dont get it. In theory he should not fit in Taiwan either. Plus rock is a freethinker, not a zombie or drone and freethinkers have the hardest time fitting in taiwan. Not a single freethinker i know has been able to fit in taiwan. Theyve all felt alienated and out of place. So rock makes no sense.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, another thing I noticed is that Taipei girls are hypocritical teases. They always wear skimpy short skirts and short pants that show off their asses and legs and smooth skin, yet they don't want to attract men or strangers and don't want to be touched. So why tempt everyone and get everyone's attention by dressing like sluts? That's hypocritical and mean, like they get off on teasing guys and being all look but no touch. Do they just enjoy getting stares? If so, why don't they want to meet any strangers or guys? Why get their attention then? Stupid hypocrites and teases.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Lots of girls are teasers ...look at the sluts in USA and how they act but saying that I think girls do dress up but they one that Chad Thunder cock or that perfect guy not some average dude. So if you fit what the girl wants they are OK with you flirting with them. Taiwanese girls sound so much like American girls.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Zboy1 told me that Taiwan is the only country in Asia that he got a negative vibe from. Even korea and japan dont have the negative vibe that taiwan does. I told him that since hes only been to taipei, to come down to chiayi because the vibe there is 10 times worse. I cant even go to the grocery store in chiayi without feeling depleted and depressed that i cant vibe with anybody.
Roppongi in Tokyo has a really negative vibe too. I've been all over Japan and there's no other place like it. What an utter POS that place is!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guts wrote:

Roppongi in Tokyo has a really negative vibe too. I've been all over Japan and there's no other place like it. What an utter POS that place is!
Roppongi is a snobby hipster area filled with knob-heads, expats and expensive restaurants and clubs. No thanks...