Ladislav, do Russian women prefer big white men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pacsun,
You gotta understand my position here. I don't know you and have met many people who say things that don't check out. Even intelligent honest people sometimes lie or exaggerate to get their way. Like that Billy Joel song says "Honesty is such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue..."

Even people with encyclopedic knowledge have been caught lying red handed and refuse to admit it. Here is a proven case of that:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Page5.htm#Ebay

Even my own friends BS and exaggerate. I have a Filipino American friend who is a freethinker and alternative thinker too. But every time I say something, he has to top me. So when I say that my braces cost $2000, he replies "Oh that's nothing. Mine cost $10,000." And even though he's young, he's had jobs in the US making $15,000 a month as manager of a car dealership. And he claims that his Taiwanese girlfriend's sister came onto him cause she was hot and horny for him. No Taiwanese girl would jeopardize her relationship with her sister by sleeping with her sister's boyfriend. Come on now.

So should I believe all those extreme claims?

People BS all the time. Even friends do. That's why my friends consider me rare, cause I'm one of the few that don't do that.

Now I'm not saying that you must be lying. I don't know you.

You could be telling the truth. Or maybe you're exaggerating. Or maybe you have a huge inferiority complex that causes you to make big claims about stuff and deny that you've experienced racism. If so, that's no uncommon. I simply can't know without more to go on.

If you sent me some evidence, it would help. Show me your Facebook photos, albums, resume, clubs and organization involvement, websites, references, some records of some sort, etc. I need more data to know what type of person you are. Or at least a few videos of you talking about various subjects.

If I met you and talked to you for 15 minutes, I could get a good read of you. Otherwise, I need data to analyze.

Otherwise, I just don't know.

But I have known many to BS and lie in the past. Many. So it's a definite possibility. No doubt. You can't blame me for that. I simply have nothing to go on and can't judge you either way.

One more thing. If you've never experienced racism, how would you recognize it if you encountered it, since you never have? Does your mind edit it out if you do encounter it?

I can't say one way or another about you. But I do have a right to withhold judgment until I see some data about you and your claims that everyone likes you and that you've never experienced racism. These are improbable claims, though they could be true, they are improbable nonetheless.

That's my view. If I'm wrong, I'd like to see some data about you and your experiences that proves otherwise.

So please try to understand my position. I don't have to believe everything I hear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pacsun wrote:http://tinyurl.com/2bl749o

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall and I don't have time for your garbage. There's my MySpace profile and I have a billion pictures on it. That's all I need to show you. I have nothing else to say to you. You don't understand anything. You keep putting words in my mouth saying I said racism doesn't exist. Stop saying that shit. Stop saying I am denying racism. I think you have reading comprehension issues or you don't want to admit that some people don't experience things that you have in America. I have been talking to this older woman and she gave me her phone number today and I didn't even ask. She is white. I don't even try anymore because they just give me their numbers. I will continue to live my life like I have always done and I will let you continue to play the victim.

How are you going to tell how I am by looking at photos? You are a piece of work. Anyway, I am done with this. No sense of arguing with you. You keep saying I said this and that and I haven't.

Oh yeah, I have a webcam to prove it's me in those pictures. I didn't want to post my profile, but you had to go there.
Because photos say a lot about someone. Anyone knows that. Just cause your psychology and people skills suck doesn't mean mine do. My God. You must live in a very fake world if you can't read people from photos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your myspace profile. I am unable to view your albums though, cause you set them to private. I'm trying to add you as a friend to see them, but I can't even log into myspace. Do you have facebook?

Anyway, your profile seems a bit eccentric. I can't tell much from that one photo, but you seem like a normal black guy that some will like and some won't. Your personality doesn't stand out in that one profile photo.

You know, there was a guy here in this forum named JamesGrey, also owner of the ExpatRockStar blog and a site called Civilian Contractor Jobs. He claimed that job site had a forum that he spends $1000 on every month, to pay the moderators of it. Yet you can't enter that forum unless you are a paying member, and the forum isn't even indexed on Google. And according to Alexa, his site only gets about 5 hits a day. I checked it all out.

So with hardly any traffic, what are the odds that he's spending $1000 a month on an empty forum that Google says doesn't exist and Alexa says has no traffic?

Should I believe that too???

You tell me!

Why would someone lie? I don't know. But some guys like to inflate every number big for some reason.

Long ago I met an obese girl in Reno when I lived there. She told me over the phone that guys who look like Ken dolls hit on her all the time and even propose to her. When I saw her, I knew she was lying.

So, should I then believe everything I hear? lol

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
More white women are attracted to blacks than asians it seems.
Because a lot of white western women from english speaking countries (U.S., Australia, UK) are turned on by bad boy or strong "alpha" types. The image of black men in the media these days is one of strength and athleticism as well as being hip. Plus the sexual stereotypes about black men..ie. enormous penis and aggressiveness tends to be a positive characteristic with white western women. Let's face it in comparison asian, indian, arab, etc.. have terrible stereotypes in the media. Asian men have almost the exact opposite stereotypes of black men. Blacks are stereotyped as strong, asians as weak. Blacks are aggressive, asians are meek. Big penis, small penis. Dumb but hip, smart but nerdy. etc..
Like I said before, the problem in Asia is that my personality doesn't fit there. I am not narrow, nerdy, practical or left brained. I am more into holistic things, intellectual interests, philosophy, etc.
I don't know Winston but your interest in aliens, psychics, and stuff is pretty nerdy. I think you're just nerdy and awkward in the ways that's unappealing to most asian people.
Aussie and New Zealander girls are a better personality match for me, but they also are not attracted to Asian men shorter than them. Hence the dilemma. My personality is more compatible with Euro/Aussie new age holistic types, but my looks don't appeal to them and their taste. But my personality isn't compatible in Asia in general, for these reasons:
Interesting you'd say that because the Aussie/NZ type women i've met all seem to like the super athletic sports types. In the english speaking world being any kind of intellectual is a huge turn off for most women unless you have the brawn to go with it.
Is it true that the Russians in the eastern half of the country like Asians better?
I'd say no. There are more Chinese/Russian marriages close to the border but overall asians in general are viewed with suspicion since the border is so close to a major asian country and it's usually in these backwater areas that people start to feel real xenophobic because they feel they are being "invaded" all the time.

It's similar to how Texans view Mexico..
Pacsun
Freshman Poster

Post by Pacsun »

I don't understand your position. You act like me not experiencing racism is rare. Many people haven't experienced racism either. You want to do a background check on me just because I said no one has called me a nigger or what not? What does this prove? It prove nothing. No, this is exaggerating: 90 percent of all foreigners in Japan get refused an apartment. That is pretty steep. The number cannot be that high. You act like this is some strange phenomena. You want evidence like this is Bigfoot or something. It's not that serious.

You say you don't live in fear, but you keep worrying about racism. Why? Are you using racism as a crutch. You should be the last person saying something about Russian women. So you must be lying about your encounters with those women since they're so racist. All of your videos and photos are lies too because they're all racist. This conversation is going to lead us nowhere. How can you be happier abroad and complain about racism?

People always have to prove themselves to you. How come you just won't accept the truth? Your quote is funny and it's by Billy f***ing Joel. Why on Earth out of all people would you believe a man that married Christie Brinkley? Okay..the last person I would quote would be Billy Joel. That was poor judgment.

Everything is an case study or a scientific analysis with you. If a man in America talks positively about his experiences with women, he is a liar. If a man talks negatively about American women, oh yeah, he is right on the money. This is about women right? This thread is about Russian women preferring white men right?

All I said was I never faced racism and of course I know what racism is. What kind of shit is that?

Back on topic...You are so funny, Winston. You want evidence from friends and references like I am applying for a job. You know this isn't that serious right? I am sure you didn't go to Russia thinking about racism.

You said I could be telling the truth, but you wouldn't believe it if you wanted to. This conversation will lead us to a dead end street. You are blowing this out of proportion. Everything in life doesn't have to have a detailed analysis. Racism does exist, just because it does exists doesn't mean we all face it. I could say this about anything.

Yes, I have an inferior complex...get the f**k outta here. I know you are smarter than this and you are not illiterate. You go around here talking about you are a freethinker and a non-conformist, but you are crying about racism. Racism shouldn't face Winston Wu. The opposite is happening. You are posting this about racism and this should be the last thing on your mind. I have more important things to worry about than racism. Would you rather face racism or be homeless? Would you rather starve to death or face racism? What's more important? It's 2010 going on 2011 and we are still talking about racism. You need to stop this.

I might not reply in this thread again. We are going in circles and you are going to believe what you are going to believe. Nothing I say is going to change your mind. You will make another excuse for something. I am a type of person that likes to debate until the other person calls it quits, but I have to step aside now. This is going nowhere and I am wasting my time. Some people in this thread have some sense and I applaud them for that. I am done with this fiasco. Have fun.
Pacsun
Freshman Poster

Post by Pacsun »

Winston wrote:
Thanks for your myspace profile. I am unable to view your albums though, cause you set them to private. I'm trying to add you as a friend to see them, but I can't even log into myspace. Do you have facebook?

Anyway, your profile seems a bit eccentric. I can't tell much from that one photo, but you seem like a normal black guy that some will like and some won't. Your personality doesn't stand out in that one profile photo.

You know, there was a guy here in this forum named JamesGrey, also owner of the ExpatRockStar blog and a site called Civilian Contractor Jobs. He claimed that job site had a forum that he spends $1000 on every month, to pay the moderators of it. Yet you can't enter that forum unless you are a paying member, and the forum isn't even indexed on Google. And according to Alexa, his site only gets about 5 hits a day. I checked it all out.

So with hardly any traffic, what are the odds that he's spending $1000 a month on an empty forum that Google says doesn't exist and Alexa says has no traffic?

You tell me!

Why would someone lie? I don't know. But some guys like to inflate every number big for some reason.

Long ago I met an obese girl in Reno when I lived there. She told me over the phone that guys who look like Ken dolls hit on her all the time and even propose to her. When I saw her, I knew she was lying.

I added you to Facebook a long time ago, but you haven't accepted my request. Anyway, you are something else man. You shouldn't place bets on anything, you might lose them all. You can tell my personality by a picture? I doubt it. The majority of the people I meet like me. One of my friends in 2006 told me to meet this guy named Max. Max was a major asshole and he didn't like anyone. I met Max and he wasn't an asshole to me. He was cool with me. He was nice and everything. I am a type of person that will become friends with people rather quickly. About a week or two and we are close friends. Keep playing "Guess Who?" and "Clue" because you are failing miserably.

One last thing and I am done (until you make another idiotic comment that will piss me off and I have to reply). I am not a thug and I am not the stereotypical black guy. My favorite band is Nirvana/Led Zeppelin, I have never been to jail, I graduate High school, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, and I am an atheist (this is truly a rarity with blacks). Many whites say I am the whitest black person they have ever met. I don't sound like a stereotypical thug. I speak and write in proper English. I don't sag my pants or wear gold or platinum teeth in my mouth. All of the stupid stereotypes you know of from the ghetto, I am quite the opposite. Being a good person goes along way. I don't sound like Steve Urkel or another stereotypical educated black man voice. Women say I sound smooth and sexy. They love my voice. Just wanted to make that clear because most of my pictures depict me as being something I am not like me throwing up the westside gang sign and other stuff. I have never been in a gang. The W means Phoenix (the bird) to me. My photos are artistic. Anyway, I am done for now.

...I can't believe I have to explain myself to you. This is utterly ridiculous. Another thing I need to add. I am not a bad boy or an alpha male. I am nice to everyone and to girls and they have never stepped on me or anything. I don't let people push me around and I am pretty opinionated. i have a devil may care type of personality. I have different dimensions. I don't care who you are, you will feel the wrath if you f**k with me. I don't take people's shit and women know I mean business. You can be a good guy (I don't like the term nice guy, it means wimp to me) and still be in control. People want to know if you are in control and I am. I let people know this, this and this and if they like it or not, I don't care. Carry on...
Last edited by Pacsun on September 14th, 2010, 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

So what can I do? I'm caught in the middle. You see how it's more complicated than you think?

That's why I do well in nonjudgmental countries like the Philippines where girls are not that picky as long as you are nice and decent.

Most Asians do not like me when they find out more about me and my unconventional intellectual views. That makes them avoid me for some reason. Alternative people have a different consciousness. They have a kindred spirit with each other, but with mainstream materialistic types, they don't, but get dirty looks sometimes for no reason. People instinctually know if you're different, just like dogs and cats know upon first encounter that they are not naturally compatible.

Is it true that the Russians in the eastern half of the country like Asians better?
Winston, there are cities in Russia that are filled with ASIAN Russians! Like those in Siberia or Far East in Kamchatka or Vladivostok. However, most of them are extremely frigid in the winter time and have generally poor lifestyle. Best example would be Yakutiya and city of Yakutsk. There are many in Irkutsk as well, but I could be wrong.

However, it does not mean that other European looking Caucasian Russians are attracted or marry those Asian looking Russians, it is actually a rare thing.

If you tend to like optimistic, light and warm-hearted Russian-type women, then go to another former Soviet Republic! I would hit Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and others around. Kazakhstan is definitely the best out of them with HUGE Russian Caucasian population. Lifestyle, culture and traditions are similar to Russia, but have drops of the Eastern/Middle Eastern traditions in it. Kazakhs were tribe people in the past, but their mindset is heavily influenced by Russian customs and norms. I had spent time with some Kazakhstan girls and let me tell you - it was a great sex, conversation and freshly cooked food from scratch. Those Asian-looking Kazakh girls have very strong sense of character, they are deeply involved with their families and hard workers in general, but also they usually don't put up with your abuse or tons of shit.

If I could find a decent paying job in Kazakhstan, I would move tomorrow without second thought. Same goes for Siberia - if you make enough money, you can take long vacations in Turkey or Bulgaria for very cheap and not being exposed to the harsh cold winters. That's what many Russians actually do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakutsk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakha_Republic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhs
Last edited by have2fly on September 14th, 2010, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
More white women are attracted to blacks than asians it seems.
Because a lot of white western women from english speaking countries (U.S., Australia, UK) are turned on by bad boy or strong "alpha" types. The image of black men in the media these days is one of strength and athleticism as well as being hip. Plus the sexual stereotypes about black men..ie. enormous penis and aggressiveness tends to be a positive characteristic with white western women. Let's face it in comparison asian, indian, arab, etc.. have terrible stereotypes in the media. Asian men have almost the exact opposite stereotypes of black men. Blacks are stereotyped as strong, asians as weak. Blacks are aggressive, asians are meek. Big penis, small penis. Dumb but hip, smart but nerdy. etc..
Like I said before, the problem in Asia is that my personality doesn't fit there. I am not narrow, nerdy, practical or left brained. I am more into holistic things, intellectual interests, philosophy, etc.
I don't know Winston but your interest in aliens, psychics, and stuff is pretty nerdy. I think you're just nerdy and awkward in the ways that's unappealing to most asian people.
Aussie and New Zealander girls are a better personality match for me, but they also are not attracted to Asian men shorter than them. Hence the dilemma. My personality is more compatible with Euro/Aussie new age holistic types, but my looks don't appeal to them and their taste. But my personality isn't compatible in Asia in general, for these reasons:
Interesting you'd say that because the Aussie/NZ type women i've met all seem to like the super athletic sports types. In the english speaking world being any kind of intellectual is a huge turn off for most women unless you have the brawn to go with it.
I'd say no. There are more Chinese/Russian marriages close to the border but overall asians in general are viewed with suspicion since the border is so close to a major asian country and it's usually in these backwater areas that people start to feel real xenophobic because they feel they are being "invaded" all the time.

It's similar to how Texans view Mexico..
Huh? Believing in psychics and aliens is not nerdy. Look up the definition of a nerd. It doesn't include interest in the paranormal. That is being spiritual and metaphysical.

Nerdy is the default nature of most Asian guys. It's the norm. If you aren't a nerd, you are not normal in East Asia. When you hang out with Asian groups of cliques, the first thing you notice is that everyone makes lighthearted nerdy goody two shoes jokes.

Look at the way most guys in Taiwan talk. They act like they are gay and weak. Even some TW girls complain about that. But that's the norm. I don't act like that. When I talk, there is confidence, awareness and intelligence in my voice.

Taiwanese are also always bowing and saying "bu hao izu" for every little thing. In western culture, that is weak and nerdy. I don't do that. So how come I'm nerdy? I act more confident than anyone else I know in Taiwan. I walk around with no fear. That is uncommon here. Fear vibrates at the core of the TW soul.

So how am I nerdy when I don't live in fear and repression like the masses here do?

Take a look at this clip from Logan's Run. That's how I talk, and that's how normal people talk. See how natural and normal it is? Every sentence flows and is logical. There is no gay, geeky or nerdy behavior at all in there like in TW groups. It doesn't exist. That's my world. No one here talks this normal.

In contrast, look how Taiwanese groups of young people are when they interact. They are like mice, squeaky, fearful and insecure, afraid of everything outside their little bubble. And completely CLOSED in every frickin way. Yuck. You see it everywhere. You know what I'm talking about. It's frickin inhuman.

Sorry if that offends you, but that's just what I honestly see.

Ever been to a Taiwanese family gathering? You always see the same thing. Elderly and middle aged people are yacking away, while young people are sitting in cold silence. At those gatherings, I'm not a statue like the young nerdy Taiwanese young people are. I'm very sociable and talk to everyone.

So how the f**k am I nerdy?!

Sheesh. Dude you are judgmental in all the wrong ways. No wonder you fit in Taiwan better than I do.

I'm just a normal straightforward honest guy. I've never acted in those stereotypical nerdy behaviors you see in American movies. I don't wear glasses and I don't slouch my shoulders or act insecure. TW youngsters are commonly like that. But I'm not. The reason they don't like me is cause I'm NOT a nerd. Isn't that obvious?

Sure Aussie girls like athletic types. But many of them are into the same stuff I am. I've met them. Here is an example of one. I had enough in common with her to be soulmates, and she is very freespirited:

But then again, these are travelers. Many travelers are nonconformists and so naturally vibe with me more.

You misunderstood me. I didn't say that Euro women like my physique and looks and race. But I have more in common with them mentally than with Asians.
Last edited by Winston on September 14th, 2010, 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just wanted to make that clear because most of my pictures depict me as being something I am not like me throwing up the westside gang sign and other stuff.
Pacsun,

??????????

If your pics portray you as being other than what you are, then why do you post them? And why do you have pics portraying you differently than what you really are?! That is unusual and illogical. Why would you misportray yourself?

What is your name on Facebook? Lots of strangers add me and I don't accept unless I know who they are. Just post the link to your facebook profile and I'll add you now.

You aren't making sense. I don't fear racism. I can deny it too like you, but the women will still be racist toward me if they don't like asian guys. Read have2fly's comments above. Even if you put racism out of your mind, people will still be racist toward you. You can't control that. So it's a factor.

You are the one being defensive here. Not me. I am merely trying to be objective.

Btw, I usuallly win bets, cause I have a very good sense of whether I will win or not, and if I am sure I will win, then I bet, and I am usually right.

Maybe your intuition sucks (you said you're an atheist after all, and atheists are not attuned to their intuition or right brain at all), but that doesn't mean mine does.
Last edited by Winston on September 14th, 2010, 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pacsun
Freshman Poster

Post by Pacsun »

Winston wrote:
Just wanted to make that clear because most of my pictures depict me as being something I am not like me throwing up the westside gang sign and other stuff.
Pacsun,

??????????

If your pics portray you as being other than what you are, then why do you post them? And why do you have pics portraying you differently than what you really are?! That is unusual and illogical. Why would you misportray yourself?

What is your name on Facebook? Lots of strangers add me and I don't accept unless I know who they are.

You aren't making sense. I don't fear racism. I can deny it too like you, but the women will still be racist toward me if they don't like asian guys. Read have2fly's comments above. Even if you put racism out of your mind, people will still be racist toward you. You can't control that. So it's a factor.

You are the one being defensive here. Not me. I am merely trying to be objective.
Just stop.

"I can deny it too like you" I am done with you. You cannot read properly. The photo thing, I said I took artistic pictures and they might portray me as evil, but I am not. Stop playing dumb and stop putting words in my mouth. I will continue to read your forum, but I am done with your horse shit. I have no more to say to you. I will continue to shake my head at your comments and move on. I don't have time for you twisting my words around. I don't have time for all of your other bullshit.

My name is the same as my MySpace profile. You are a lost cause. There's nothing I can say or do to change your mind. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Huh? Believing in psychics and aliens is not nerdy. Look up the definition of a nerd. It doesn't include interest in the paranormal. That is being spiritual and metaphysical.
A nerd is anyone who is obsessive about anything and awkward. It's not necessarily subject/topic orientated. Talking about psychic powers and how you can read auras is definitely awkward and nerdy. Even more so if you insist on debating every little nuance and semantic and lack social adaptive skills.
Nerdy is the default nature of most Asian guys. It's the norm. If you aren't a nerd, you are not normal in East Asia. When you hang out with Asian groups of cliques, the first thing you notice is that everyone makes lighthearted nerdy goody two shoes jokes.
I don't think this is necessarily true, there are a lot of asian guys that dress well, speak well, and get lots of women in Taiwan as well. Like I said I feel that you look at a group and you see what you want to see.
You misunderstood me. I didn't say that Euro women like my physique and looks and race. But I have more in common with them mentally than with Asians.
So if they are naturally racist and have a certain inclination towards other races how do you have more in common with them mentally? You're talking about superficial topics here like holistic and spiritualism which any tom, dick, jane, or harry can pick up at the local bookstore and become educated in to a pseudo-intellectual level. Sharing a real common bond is much different and it's one where people can get along, date, marry while putting aside any preconceived notions. The fact that these people are your "friends" but still look at you as a living breathing oriental stereotype means they are not your friend at all but merely a fair weather acquaintance who they can bullshit with when it comes to superficial topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pacsun,
Post the link to your facebook profile and I'll add you right now.

You didn't answer my questions below:

You tell me!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: Huh? Believing in psychics and aliens is not nerdy. Look up the definition of a nerd. It doesn't include interest in the paranormal. That is being spiritual and metaphysical.
A nerd is anyone who is obsessive about anything and awkward. It's not necessarily subject/topic orientated. Talking about psychic powers and how you can read auras is definitely awkward and nerdy. Even more so if you insist on debating every little nuance and semantic and lack social adaptive skills.
I don't think this is necessarily true, there are a lot of asian guys that dress well, speak well, and get lots of women in Taiwan as well. Like I said I feel that you look at a group and you see what you want to see.
So if they are naturally racist and have a certain inclination towards other races how do you have more in common with them mentally? You're talking about superficial topics here like holistic and spiritualism which any tom, dick, jane, or harry can pick up at the local bookstore and become educated in to a pseudo-intellectual level. Sharing a real common bond is much different and it's one where people can get along, date, marry while putting aside any preconceived notions. The fact that these people are your "friends" but still look at you as a living breathing oriental stereotype means they are not your friend at all but merely a fair weather acquaintance who they can bullshit with when it comes to superficial topics.
You are wrong on many counts.

A nerd is what American movies show. They wear glasses, slouch their shoulders, are quiet and insecure. I'm not like that. I tell people to f**k off to their face all the time. Do nerds do that? Do nerds say hi to girls that pass by?

I don't think so.

Most East Asian guys do act nerdy. I can take a photo of a crowd of people in Taiwan and show you. But you would not admit that you are wrong.

You are too biased and pro-Asian. What you say applies to a minority, not a majority.

You aren't making sense about Aussie women. If I talk to them and have common interests, that means we have things in common. Common interests do create a bond yeah. But how does that change what I say? It's not my fault that they prefer tall athletic guys. Where am I wrong about this? I don't get your point.

Spiritual topics are not shallow or pseudo. You are simply too ignorant to understand them. I can tell that from your personality and narrow mindedness. You are just another materialistic prick with a hive mentality who is shallow and low consciousness.

Look at this beautiful American woman astronomer, Amy Mainzer. She is talking about intellectual things like astronomy here. But does she act nerdy? Does she wear glasses or sound insecure like nerds in the movies do? No. That's how I am too, intellectual and straightforward.

Dude your definitions and viewpoints are totally f***ed up.

Why don't you take a random photo of Taiwanese in a crowded area and see how many guys look cool and non-nerdy? lol

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: You are wrong on many counts.

A nerd is what American movies show. They wear glasses, slouch their shoulders, are quiet and insecure. I'm not like that. I tell people to f**k off to their face all the time. Do nerds do that? Do nerds say hi to girls that pass by?
Nerds who lack social skills often act awkwardly and with frustration when they are confronted with situations they can't handle. So, yes telling people to "f**k off" all the time and lacking self control is a sign of emotional immaturity and nerdy traits i'm talking about. Also, you get all your stereotypes from the media or what?
Most East Asian guys do act nerdy. I can take a photo of a crowd of people in Taiwan and show you. But you would not admit that you are wrong.
I can take a picture of Hamas and claim that all muslims are violent.
You are too biased and pro-Asian. What you say applies to a minority, not a majority.
I'm not biased or pro-asian I just think your arguments are based on your lack of awareness. You claim to be open minded Winston but I think you really only see what you want to see. You suffer from the usual confirmation bias that plagues people who are so dead set on their own observations that they discard anything that hurts their ego or worldview.
You aren't making sense about Aussie women. If I talk to them and have common interests, that means we have things in common. Common interests do create a bond yeah. But how does that change what I say? It's not my fault that they prefer tall athletic guys. Where am I wrong about this? I don't get your point.
Here's a newsflash..if a woman is prejudiced and considers you non datable for racial reasons then she is NOT your friend. You might be able to bullshit about superficial topics but a racial preference is definitely a racist criteria and she actually views you as inferior. It's not the same as not wanting to date someone based on personality or lifestyle. You even said yourself that a lot of these women you meet totally disregard asians in general.
Spiritual topics are not shallow or pseudo. You are simply too ignorant to understand them. I can tell that from your personality and narrow mindedness. You are just another materialistic prick with a hive mentality who is shallow and low consciousness.
This is what you typically do. Someone disagrees with you and then you start throwing in ad hominems and get all passive aggressive and self defensive. That's nerdy right there. You are not secure in who you are so when someone challenges your worldview you flip out and start accusing them or various things.
Look at this beautiful American woman astronomer, Amy Mainzer. She is talking about intellectual things like astronomy here. But does she act nerdy? Does she wear glasses or sound insecure like nerds in the movies do? No. That's how I am too, intellectual and straightforward.
No you are not like her, because you aren't famous or beautiful nor do you have the same social skills.
Last edited by Repatriate on September 14th, 2010, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
We've all seen those groups of young asian nerdy girls with glasses who squeak like mice and look completely fearful of anything outside their little group. That's everywhere in Taiwan, and in America too. We've all seen it.

So why do you deny it?

Are you so pro-Asian that you won't admit obvious things? Sheesh. I thought you were intellectual. Guess I was wrong.

It's like you are denying that 2+2=4, due to Asian pride.