Canada to take in refugees the USA is banning

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Canada to take in refugees the USA is banning

Post by Kradmelder »

[img]Justin Trudeau, 45, announced the move in a Twitter message last night that read: “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada”.

The Canadian leader also tweeted a picture of him crouching and smiling as he welcomed a family of Syrian refugees to Toronto last month after they arrived at Pearson International Airport.

One out of five people in the country are foreign-born according to the latest Canadian census from 2011,[/img]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2731975/c ... -by-trump/

WTF? How can white people willingly genocide themselves like that? One in five already foreign, and of the other 80%, how many are not white and children of the last flood of turd world cesspools that washed up on the shores? How can any white person live ina country with this mindset and still vote these race traitors into office? The palce already looks like a multiculti cesspool. Are they trying to obliterate any appearance of a white nation?

How can this cretin be Prime Minister and pretend to act in the best interests of his country when he is busy inviting in more cancer that will take over the host?
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Canada to take in refugees the USA is banning

Post by drealm »

Is Canada just a big cold California?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:How can this cretin be Prime Minister and pretend to act in the best interests of his country when he is busy inviting in more cancer that will take over the host?
The obvious answer is that he has been bought and paid for, the electoral system is rigged and that people are allowed to vote who have no business doing so. As to other racial suicide behavior such as you sending your daughter to med school, I have no idea.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:How can this cretin be Prime Minister and pretend to act in the best interests of his country when he is busy inviting in more cancer that will take over the host?
The obvious answer is that he has been bought and paid for, the electoral system is rigged and that people are allowed to vote who have no business doing so. As to other racial suicide behavior such as you sending your daughter to med school, I have no idea.
I am also dating a doctor. Operates in neurosurgery. A fine woman. Such women get quality men. They certainly will not breed with white trash or have anything to do with them except as patients, .Her friends are also doctors, one has 3 kids, all quality. In fact they all have kids. Just because quality women will not have anything to do with you, actually makes your opinion worthless and the gutter sniping of white trash. Sorry for you that no decent women has much to do with you. Guess women are not so stupid as you think.

As for me, as juts take your opinion as that of white trash. Of no value what so ever.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I am also dating a doctor. Operates in neurosurgery. A fine woman. Such women get quality men. They certainly will not breed with white trash or have anything to do with them except as patients, .Her friends are also doctors, one has 3 kids, all quality. In fact they all have kids. Just because quality women will not have anything to do with you, actually makes your opinion worthless and the gutter sniping of white trash. Sorry for you that no decent women has much to do with you. Guess women are not so stupid as you think.

As for me, as juts take your opinion as that of white trash. Of no value what so ever.
If you're measuring a woman's value by her career aptitude then wouldn't that make Hillary Clinton or Marissa Mayer prime dating material?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I am also dating a doctor. Operates in neurosurgery. A fine woman. Such women get quality men. They certainly will not breed with white trash or have anything to do with them except as patients, .Her friends are also doctors, one has 3 kids, all quality. In fact they all have kids. Just because quality women will not have anything to do with you, actually makes your opinion worthless and the gutter sniping of white trash. Sorry for you that no decent women has much to do with you. Guess women are not so stupid as you think.

If you think through your position, any race taking it would go extinct. The niggers and Jews could all disappear and all it would take is people to have your mentality for the race to decline in quality and then go extinct. You can think, right? Think it through. Way to go, shabbos goy. Those Jews shouldn’t have to exterminate us all by themselves.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

*Whites self-aggrandizing, one-upping and bickering in the background*

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The few white women there are, especially the more attractive ones, will simply go into hiding when things get too dangerous. I really feel sorry for them, because soon, at least for the last of them, they may not be able to run away from the problem like most suburban women can.

You guys still believe the world will continue for another thousand years or so. I bet we are within 100 years of the end of time. Maybe closer. Only because, every aspect of life is soon to come to a head.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:WTF? How can white people willingly genocide themselves like that? One in five already foreign, and of the other 80%, how many are not white and children of the last flood of turd world cesspools that washed up on the shores? How can any white person live ina country with this mindset and still vote these race traitors into office? The palce already looks like a multiculti cesspool. Are they trying to obliterate any appearance of a white nation?
Kradmelder, Canada is not like South Africa. Besides the fact we have trees and you don't. "White" South Africans are mostly Boers, greedy Dutch peasant farmers. The Boers are afraid of having their slaves turn on them. They say, "We are white like you. Help us, help us push down these black people." But, Black people did Canadians no wrong while the Dutch invaded the UK in 1688 and robbed the place. After Canadians saved the Dutch in world war 2, Dutch thieves showed up and started running their bankster masters scam. Dog men of the Dutch bankster false Jews who enslaved the Netherlands. If we are talking race, Canada is a mixed bag. French, English, Scots, Germans, Ukrainians, Irish, Dutch .... these people have a history of war and hatred. Based on history, I have more reason to hate other "white" people than I do Blacks or Arabs.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Immigrants that end up in Canada because they're not allowed in the USA don't know how annoying it will be to not be able to go shopping there and/or pick up parcels. Canadians that go shopping in the USA in store or online are typically humbled by the much bigger selection and usually better prices on US sites and stores. Compare most items and depending on the exchange rate, the US is usually a better deal and offers more products, because it has 10x the population.

The other annoying thing about shopping on US sites is many won't ship outside the US. Some Canadians have friends and relatives in the USA so you can use their address to receive items that won't ship to Canada. I live only 2 hours from the border and have an uncle just over the border, so it's easy to use his address and meet up and get my USA only shipping items. Before he moved there, I used a USA PO box parcel receiving service to get things, and would just walk over the border to grab them, and then go right back to Canada and declare them without any trouble. Only cost a few bucks per parcel, but it's free now my Uncle lives there.

Not being able to do this would be absolutely devastating to me, and I'm not kidding. I'm really choosy with things I buy, and I almost always find what I want online only, because local selection is not that good. Many items I own were not available in Canadian stores or websites, or were available but were way more expensive than in the USA, and they were not available to ship outside the USA, so I was forced to use my USA address to get them.

The only option for Canadians not allowed in the USA, and without friends or relatives there would be to use a parcel receiving & forwarding service in the USA. So if the US website you buy from won't ship to Canada, use the parcel receiving & forwarding service in the USA that gets the initial shipment, and then forwards it to you in Canada, since the original seller won't. But it will cost you twice...once to receive, and again to send.

Canadians will always complain about the better bargains and selection in the USA, but they will never complain about the cost of healthcare in the US lol.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Justin Trudeau is a Jew...He is not White...

The Jewish Takeover Of Canada

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=705

The entire Canadian Cabinet is filled with Jews.

Guys don't mix white with Jews...Honest Request...It makes us look super stupid... :mrgreen:

Canada is Jew Land...like America....

These people don't care because its white mans daughter that will be raped by a muslim immigrant but that news will be suppressed of course by jew owned media like what happened in Sweden.

If I ever meet God. My first and last question to him would be..."Why did you create Jews" :( :(
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Justin Trudeau is a Jew...He is not White...

The Jewish Takeover Of Canada

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=705

The entire Canadian Cabinet is filled with Jews.

Guys don't mix white with Jews...Honest Request...It makes us look super stupid... :mrgreen:

Canada is Jew Land...like America....

These people don't care because its white mans daughter that will be raped by a muslim immigrant but that news will be suppressed of course by jew owned media like what happened in Sweden.

If I ever meet God. My first and last question to him would be..."Why did you create Jews" :( :(
They created themselves. Remember. They are converts. Pretenders. And they are the synagogue of Satan. They are not God's children.