sp*cs protesting wall

Discuss news and current events around the world.
drealm
Junior Poster

sp*cs protesting wall

Post by drealm »

I always thought of spics as stupid animals, who weren't overtly evil, but whom created decadence as a result of their limited animal like world view. After seeing a couple articles on how they're now protesting immigration bans in Mexico City I am surprised that they have the intelligence to act so entitled. It was almost like a Mexican version of UC Berkely.

When you read these articles you really need to wonder what goes through a spics's head. I mean I can understand not wanting to pay for the wall. After all they are the invaders. Did Hungary ask Syrian rapists for a down payment on their wall? Did Israel ask Palestinians terrorists for wall reimbursements? I can even understand not wanting to go fifty-fifty on the wall. Imagine you have a rich neighbor who wants a new fence. He wants the fence to make his property look nicer and also because your dog always wonders into his yard. Now I can see being happy with an old ugly fence and also ignoring my responsibilities to restraining my dog from screwing around on his property. But it seems these spics are merely offended by the idea of enforcing a boundary line that actually works.

Perhaps Trump should ditch the wall idea and just opt for a lot of landmines.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: sp*cs protesting wall

Post by fschmidt »

drealm wrote:After seeing a couple articles on how they're now protesting immigration bans in Mexico City I am surprised that they have the intelligence to act so entitled. It was almost like a Mexican version of UC Berkely.
I guess you have no experience with Mexican protests. For Mexicans, protest is a form of entertainment. It comes along with food vendors making it into a kind of picnic. When I was in Mexico City recently, the protest included a live marching band. I think they were protesting gas prices or something, but probably many enjoying the festivities didn't know what the protest was about. So this is nothing like your Berkely protests which are really nasty and have no entertainment value at all.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

spic areas aren't as dangerous as nigger areas. but overall still shitty with all sorts of quality of life issues.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You have to stop using racist language.

I told my kids I wanted them to clean up the house, and I wanted it to be Hispanic and span.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 11:00 am

I told my kids I wanted them to clean up the house, and I wanted it to be Hispanic and span.
:lol: that tickled me. Nice one!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 11:28 am
MrMan wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 11:00 am

:lol: that tickled me. Nice one!
I got a chuckle out of that one from a girl from Honduras, too. A lot of people don't get it. My kids weren't familiar with the idiom I was referring to and didn't get the joke.