Ancient Aliens, Lost Civilizations, Annunaki, Bible Stories, Wars of the Gods

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama »

This is all quite interesting, how anyone could buy into any of this nonsense. Poor Winston. Poor Starchild.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eos7shdRrWs[/youtube]

"Let US make man in OUR image" (Genesis 1:26). Who was the God of the Bible talking with?http://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... 
Watch the documentary that explains it all. This documentary is an insert from Howard West book, "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki". 
Visit our BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS website athttp://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... for more information on the book and DVD's to "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki".
This documentary gives clear evidence from the Hebrew language the Old Testament Bible was originally written in, there was more than one God that partook in the creation of the first humans. Man (i.e. Adam,) according to Genesis 1:26 was created by more than one being: "Let US make man in OUR own image, after OUR own likeness" is this documentary's topic of discussion.
The Documentary takes an in-depth look at the possibility of alien design concerning the creation of mankind. This documentary rebuts the help of angels and the doctrine of the Trinity concerning the creation the man.
In this documentary: "Aliens Created Humans - The Bible told me so", We acknowledge Zachariah Sitchen and his interpretation of the ancient Sumerian cuneiform text.
Howard West Books
History/channel Discovery
Documentary - religion, faith, aliens, history, Christianity.
"Let US make man in OUR image" (Genesis 1:26).

Don't forget that God is three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. Our image probably means in His image, in the image of the three persons of God.

By the way, if you're led astray by any of this alien indoctrination, then you're beyond spiritually destitute. This alien false doctrine should have registered as idiocy from the moment you first heard of it, cause that's exactly what it is. If you can fall for this garbage, then what does that say about you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very disturbing if true.

This Is What Malevolent ETs Are Doing To Humans

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlRp4fQTuc[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great series of clips about how our DNA reveals that we were seeded by aliens, which the elite and Illuminati believe too. Especially the last clip from michael tellinger on coast to coast about how all the races here are different species from different planets, and how the genetic difference between races is greater than science previously thought.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DmoBWJRYQ[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this interview with my late friend Lloyd Pye. It's very compelling and fascinating. He explains why science and DNA prove humans to be 200,000 years old only, which contradicts evolution theory, and other stuff in an easy to understand manner that supports intervention theory.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXOFBMDagE[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some people, even scientists, will retort to absurdity to find an alternative to the idea that they are created by God, who will actually judge them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Some people, even scientists, will retort to absurdity to find an alternative to the idea that they are created by God, who will actually judge them.
Such absurd doctrines are tailor made by people who cannot believe the gospel for others who cannot believe the gospel. They make up their own lies to believe in, rather than simply believing the truth. That is because they would rather enjoy reprobate levels of pleasure in sin for this lifetime, rather than go to heaven.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Today?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this YouTube playlist of by Praveen Mohan, an ancient mysteries expert, author and researcher whom Mr S recommended to me, who has been on the Ancient Aliens History Channel series before. Here he shows how the stone structures at Angkor Wat in Cambodia could not have been made by hammer and chisel only, nor carried by conventional means since they weigh thousands of pounds, but must have been made by either lost technology or ancient aliens or higher beings. There's simply no way around it. These videos will blow your mind and drop your jaw. Just watch them and see. Even the most die-hard skeptic will be astounded. He's a very captivating speaker and full of enthusiasm, and his videos are engaging and immersive as he shows you all the evidence that he's talking about at Angkor Wat as if you were there with him.

The evidence he shows will convince anyone since no expert in the world can explain all the anomalies and mysteries of the structures, which no one can build today even with modern technology. As a YouTube commentator said, "These ancient people had knowledge, while we only have education." So true. He also shows an identical pyramid structure at Angkor Wat that matches one in Guatemala in almost every detail, which mainstream historians cannot explain. And he shows underwater structures in Cambodia which no human could have made underwater as well. He also shows ancient carvings of dinosaurs and bicycles as well. His videos will mesmerize and captive you and you won't stop watching until you go through all of them! Your jaw will definitely drop for sure when he shows you all this stuff that no one can explain.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... HMCLqKw8nT

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another exciting playlist by Praveen Mohan about Coral Castle in Florida. Boy @starchild5 would love this guy. Too bad he's not still posting. I think he's Indian too.

In case you guys don't know, Coral Castle is one of the modern wonders of the world that no one can explain and ought to be included in the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by a small fragile 100 pound man with a 4th grade education named Edward Leedskalnin, an immigrant from Latvia. All by himself, with no modern tools, he quarried and moved 1100 tons of rock boulders to build Coral Castle in the early 1900's. He only worked at night under the cover of darkness, so no one saw how he did it. But some kids who spied on him swore they saw him levitate and move the stone megaliths. He said he knew a secret about moving mega ton stones effortlessly that the ancient Egyptians knew, but never revealed the secret. His parents were Freemasons so he might have gotten some ancient secrets from his family. Legend has it that he used some type of anti-gravity method to make the stones weightless and levitate them. Coral Castle still exists in Florida today and anyone can go there and see it. It's one of the most baffling mysteries in the world, and no expert in the world can explain it or duplicate any of it.

Here's the playlist where Mohan shows you a lot of interesting things around Coral Castle that the experts don't know. Very mind blowing. Apparently, Leedskalnin knew some secrets about astronomy and sun/star/planet alignment too, despite his 4th grade education.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... vt2Jp6iF9Y

Here is Praveen Mohan's book "Coral Castle: Everything You Know Is Wrong" on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Coral-Castle-Eve ... 534887369/

Coral Castle was also featured on Ancient Aliens on History Channel. Here is their segment about it.

It was also featured on Leonard Nimoy's series "In Search Of" about unexplained mysteries. Here's the full episode.

Here are some of Edward Leedskalnin's writings about magnetism, but they are very hard to understand, even for experts and scientists.

http://www.leedskalnin.com/Leedskalnins ... RRENT.html

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I do miss Starchild's posts. I was actually going to make a book on him, zboy1, and Contrarian in the ode of Bonecrckr. Too many posts, not enough time.
By the way, I do believe that we weren't created by "God" per se. I think we were left on auto-pilot. There are superior beings whom created us. Watch the movie Prometheus. All this time, I had no idea that Aliens was based on the fusion of the Gods whom created humans and a nasty microbe pathogen that created the xenomorph. As Hollywood as Prometheus is, I think there's a lot of subliminal truth to that movie. Look at all the postapocalystic (pardon the misspelling) flicks in Hollyweird, after the Trump train has derailed, sh.it might come to fruition!!! Nooo, I have not been drinking Taco's kool aid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys ever wondered how ancient people were able to move huge stone blocks and megalithic structures that weigh between 10 and 100 tons? Do you think that they:

1. Used pulleys, logs, levers and ball stones?
2. Had help from ancient aliens?
3. Had some type of lost anti-gravity technology?

The establishment now says that they put water in front of the stones while moving them to wet the sand to make them easier to move. lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... echnology/

https://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/ ... ty-mystery

Or do you think levitation is the answer?

https://www.liveabout.com/the-ancient-s ... on-2593647

http://s8int.com/enigma.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Free ebook about an ET Contactee's messages from ET's for us, for you to download. Not sure if it's fiction or real, but it looks interesting. lol

https://www.ourhollowearth.com/passporttoeternity.htm

https://www.ourhollowearth.com/PassportToEternity.pdf

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Created Humans via Genetic Manipulation, and Manage Us Today?

Post by Winston »

Gregg Braden shows us hard evidence that our genes were tampered with to create humans. He also reveals a message in our DNA that is verifiable. Very mind blowing.

GREGG BRADEN: The TRUTH About EVOLUTION and Your DNA & What it Means for YOU! | Human by Design

SHOW INTRODUCTION:

If you’ve ever wondered who you are and where we really came from then do we have the Human by Design show for you.

Today I’ll be talking with Gregg Braden, five time NY Times best-selling author, a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality, and the brilliant author behind a treasure of a new book, Human By Design.

And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about the new human story and science behind who we are, where we came from and even where we go from here.

MORE ON GREGG BRADEN: http://www.greggbraden.com

Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, and is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and human potential!

His discoveries have led to 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages. 8iThe United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 5th consecutive year, and he is a 2017 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award. This award was established in 1972 by the late Sir John Templeton to honor“outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”

Key Topics:
• What was Gregg Braden’s upbringing like?
• How did he get interested in spirituality?
• How did he end up traveling to indigenous cultures and what did he hope to learn?
• What’s so important about the question, who are we?
• What’s wrong with Darwin’s Hypothesis?
• What does new DNA evidence suggest?
• What does survival of the fittest mean for us?
• What changes if we change the story?
• What’s wrong with the human tree of evolution
• What’s the mystery of the fused DNA?
• What can we really learn from chimpanzees?
• What’s the latest discovery about Neanderthals?
• What are anatomically modern humans?
• What’d we learn from the human genome project?
• What is FOX-2 and why is it so important?
• What do we need to know about human chromosome 2?
• Does any of this suggest intentionality?
• What does the evidence overwhelmingly suggest?
• What is the brain in the heart?
• Does the brain control the body, or the heart?
• What is the heart’s “little brain”
• What are neurites?
• What’s the importance of heart intelligence?
• How do we access it?
• What’s the force of nature that’s also a human experience?
• What’s the importance of compassion and how does it change our lives?
• What do children need to know about where they come from – and what does it mean for them?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Visited Us in the Ancient Past and Created, Shaped and Influenced Mankind?

Post by Winston »

Great 1970 documentary called "Chariots of the Gods" based on the groundbreaking bestselling book by Erich von Daniken. Contains a wide range of evidence, indicators and proofs that ancient aliens visited us in the ancient past and left behind a lot of remains and clues. Very convincing, persuasive and hard to explain away. Some of the cave drawings look very explicitly like astronauts and rocket ships.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Visited Us, Manipulated Our Genes, Shaped Our History and Manage Us Today?

Post by Winston »

What I sent to Mr S:

Wow I been reading the book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" by Michael Tsarion. Have u read it? I have a PDF copy of it if u want. Its really opened my eyes to how the world got this way. And makes a lot of sense too.

If u think about it evil and wickedness is not natural and not part of earths nature or mother nature. Animals do not have evil or sadism. Therefore it makes sense that the original humans had no evil or wickedness or dark side either. And the Christian explanation for evil, that Eve ate an apple off the wrong tree while deceived by a serpent, is obviously ludicrous and makes no sense either. (I dont get why Alex thinks that story makes sense and is justified when it clearly doesnt.) And of course atheism and science have no explanation for the origin of evil either.

Therefore the hypothesis that ancient aliens or an outside invasion force corrupted human nature and brought evil into our genes and blood is the only logical explanation that makes sense, if u think about it.

Tsarion presents a lot of evidence for this in his book, from cultures and mythologies all over the world, as well as the works and research of many independent researchers in the 1800s and 1900s. Apparently many independent researchers have come to the same conclusion, that earth was once a paradise in harmony but was corrupted by an outside alien force, which probably controls the world to this day.

Remember, your higher self in a dream once told me that the truth is that aliens and ETs run the world and control even the illuminati and global power elite too.

Jordan Maxwell said his inside sources, including the mafia, told him that at the top of the pyramid, beyond the illuminati and committee of 300, sits a nonhuman force or entity.

So all this makes sense. What do u think? Im beginning to be awakened now and understand why things are the way they are.

Btw Tsarion seems to say that humans were not totally created by these ancient aliens or ancient gods. They genetically manipulated the humans that were already here. Is that right? What do u think?

Tsarion also said that there were two global floods, not just one. And that both the wars of the gods and destruction of the planet Tiamat was what caused the pole shifts and destroyed most of the world, as well as caused trauma and fragmentation in the human psyche.

Its a fantastic story. What u think?

There are many variations of the ancient aliens hypothesis. which one is right do u think?

Who were the Nephilim and fallen angels? Whats your theory on that? Were they ancient aliens or extra dimensional entities?

So the Illuminati are the nephilim or sons of the serpent? Which of the two Adamic races are we?

How do the celts and druids fit into this? Tsarion says they were good postive mystery schools but later eradicated and told lies about. They didnt practice human sacrifice like the negative ETs do. What do u think?

Also whats the difference between Sumeria, Babylon and Chaldea? Im confused.

Sorry for so many questions. Im confused and trying to piece everything together.

Btw. How would u reconcile the Gnostic creation story of Sophia and the Demiurge with the Sumerian Annunkai creation story where the gods created us to mind gold? Do they contradict? Is there any way to reconcile them?

Tsarion also says that civilization is unnatural and not a good thing. Makes sense if u think about it. Civilization does not bring happiness or harmony or freedom, instead it brings the opposite. Its a control system of slaves and slavemasters if u think about it. Humanity was far happier and at peace and harmony before civilization existed. Thats one of the things history tries to cover up. Mind blowing. Makes sense huh?

Civilization also tries to get u to believe that artificial is better than natural. Hence the push to transhumanism. Very scary and distubing.

Too much civilization also destroys natural human connection and friendship and social bonds. So civilization is far more destructive than good it seems.

Also historians and anthropologists say that before agriculture was developed there was no war or evil or conflict.

Tsarions book contains tons of quotes about this from many books. Very fascinating and eye opening. It means everything we were taught was a lie???

Why do the ancient aliens want to create civilization? What's the purpose? It seems so unnatural and a bad thing if u think about it deeply.

Are there good ETs too or are they all bad?

Tsarion also said something interesting. That ancient tribes had shamans that helped to purge humans of their dark side or evil corrupted nature (which came from corruption of the ancient invaders) to make them whole. However we have nothing in modern society to help purify our internal state and purge corruption within us. No shamans today in modern civilization. Hence evil, corruption and trauma in the human psyche is allowed to run rampant. Very sad. Because modern society is all about enslavement and consumerism and greed and competition and materialism only. No shamans to purge our dark side or corrupt nature. So true and so sad too.