The Truth About the London Terror Attack

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About the London Terror Attack

Post by jamesbond »

The religion of peace strikes again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6eBBY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About the London Terror Attack

Post by jamesbond »

How many innocent people have to die from radical Islamic terrorists before the politicians do something to stop it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-hjTQMtqU0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The terrorist lived in my neighbourhood. I don't know him personally but apparently he was a likeable kind of guy before he went to prison and became radicalized.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

..It was a False Flag, HOAX...all freaking Crisis Actors and now even Mannequin... :shock: :shock:

Nobody died....

Just government dividing humanity with Psy-ops

Paul Joseph Watson is CIA...

Watch WHAT REALLY HAPPENED and THE MANNEQUIN DUMMY SHOW :lol: :lol:

Look at that dummies hands :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_AvLr1Ps8[/youtube]
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's messed up starchild. The location does seem really contrived. And someone having been run over by 12,000 pounds (apparently twice) at any rate of speed, looks a whole different than that. The only thing is I don't think mannequins' feet twist smoothly like that though.

The comments are disabled so it could be different footage, do you have another source for this?

Ok they guy really loses me once the numerology starts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:That's messed up starchild. The location does seem really contrived. And someone having been run over by 12,000 pounds (apparently twice) at any rate of speed, looks a whole different than that. The only thing is I don't think mannequins' feet twist smoothly like that though.

The comments are disabled so it could be different footage, do you have another source for this?

Ok they guy really loses me once the numerology starts.
This guy breaks down the Mannequin hoax better...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJl4u3AB1bI[/youtube]

Where is the blood on that women plus, her hands are super white, plus if that bus run over you...Your stomach would be a pancake by now with flesh all over the place :D

and then we have an MP, who saves the day for us all, who is slated to become the next Prime Minister of england who happens to be just around the corner when this occurred

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECUZKPh3f5s[/youtube]
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I guess I was the HA member closest to the scene... I currently work in Westminster just 5 mins walk from the gates. But my nephew was even closer - he was on a school trip to the House of Lords!

I wasn't outside at the time of the attack although weirdly I took a selfie in front of the parliament gates almost exactly one week before it happened... spooky.

I was there in the aftermath and saw all the secret trucks arrive. I had to turn down an interview on Chinese TV as man writing code in office at the time wasn't much of a story.

I was expecting an attack but I guess the only consolation is that the UK is safer than France, Belgium or Germany. France is a basket case apparently.

Anyway, be vigilant, wherever you are. My sister once missed an IRA bombing because she was hungover and left work early.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.