Police dragging docter off plane

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Police dragging docter off plane

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:Some sense of empathy, didn't this happen to you in some degree as well?
Of course it happened to me. But unlike others, I rejected modern culture and joined an alternative. I see no reason to have any respect or consideration for those who choose to remain in modern culture, and that includes you and most others here. If you do choose an alternative, like joining Islam, then I would owe you some respect and consideration. But until then, zero.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't remain here, I am here...I have no choice because I have to exist, but choose to separate myself from the spicket of toxic poison, which is basically everything from the top down now. Schools (that breaks my heart..), popular culture, the infrastructure and media, and even other people which is the saddest part of all....they are contagious like a plague that they carry along.

I could barely save myself from it, you have to reach deep down inside yourself to pull at something that's there which doesn't come from you, or the world but from the Creator.

Your toxic anger is killing you, let it give way to sorrow and empathy.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Eric wrote:I don't remain here, I am here...I have no choice because I have to exist, but choose to separate myself from the spicket of toxic poison, which is basically everything from the top down now. Schools (that breaks my heart..), popular culture, the infrastructure and media, and even other people which is the saddest part of all....they are contagious like a plague that they carry along.

I could barely save myself from it, you have to reach deep down inside yourself to pull at something that's there which doesn't come from you, or the world but from the Creator.

Your toxic anger is killing you, let it give way to sorrow and empathy.
Eric, I think you are spot on. It's kind of amazing for someone to say they have REJECTED modern culture as they post about it on the internet. He should be posting it on tree bark somewhere. Its arrogance, anger, hatred and above all, self righteousness. The path you suggest is more about who you want to see in the mirror every morning. Fred says he hates you. You should be more worried if he fully approved of you.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Fred hates everyone, but he doesn't really hate them.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I don't know from where you guys are getting the news...all toned down to soften the blow and reduce the backlash and expose the filth called Jewmerica...

This is what really happened..and he was a Vietnamese American Doctor.

United Airlines drags physician kicking and screaming off a flight he PAID FOR because they overbooked and wanted the seat back

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-10-u ... state.html

Welcome to the friendly skies of United Airlines, where you can pay for a ticket, take your assigned seat, mind your own business waiting for the plane to take off and then be violently dragged out of your seat by armed government goons who smash your face and humiliate you in front of everyone.

How did this happen? Many air travelers don’t realize that airlines overbook nearly every flight, knowing that some people never show up for the flight they’ve booked. Every once in a while, a statistical fluke emerges where everybody shows up, meaning the flight is “overbooked” and somebody has to give up their seat.

This is usually achieved by offering passengers free lodging and future flight credits in order to entice volunteers to give up their seats. But in this case, no one wanted to give up their seat, even when the reward credit was increased to $800.

So United Airlines did what all oppressive regimes do in a police state: They called in the government goons to literally rip this innocent customer out of his seat and slam his face into the adjacent seat, cutting his lip while he’s screaming and kicking. The man was a doctor who needed to see patients the next morning and simply didn’t want to give up the seat he already paid for. This is how United Airlines treats its paying customers. This is now accepted corporate behavior in the police state known as Amerika.

What’s even more astonishing in all this is how obediently all the other passengers just sit quietly and say nothing (except for one courageous woman who screams at the cops), even knowing that they could have just as easily been targeted for the same treatment.

Quite literally while the police assault, badger and kidnap this paying customer, everybody just pulls out their mobile phones to record it instead of stopping the police from committing this obvious crime. Citizens are now sheeple in the American police state. Do what you’re told, even while the government assaults your fellow citizens for no reason whatsoever.

What we all now realize is that we are living in a corporate-run police state GULAG society where powerful corporations like United Airlines work in conspiracy with government goons to assault and kidnap citizens, just like in the Hunger Games. You have no rights to your own self-defense. All air travelers are disarmed by the TSA to make sure no one can fight back against police abuse inside the airplanes:

----------------

It could have been anyone of us...The Filth called America..Even in Third world countries these kinds of corporate evil sh*t never happens...
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

This really is an example where good is bad and bad is good. People are penalized for arriving on time because overbooking is standard. Just imagine, by default if everyone behaves good and everyone always arrives on time there's always people whom will be penalized for doing the right thing.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

When are you dopes going to figure out the Jew financial system is causing mostly all of this ? Everybody has to figure a way to service their debt no matter how they shuffle everything to do it.

This is the end result at the end of the road of this current system known as the debt based petro $..... If you have any complaints with this system you file them with the personal operating from the CITI of London.....
Time to Hide!