The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Laboratory Mouse
Freshman Poster

Re: The real reason why women like thugs and bad boys.

Post by Laboratory Mouse »

traveller wrote:I have no documented cases with me, but I know that Chicago's flash mobs have taken out entire SWAT teams. And even news/media broadcasters. Chicago's flash mobs have become far more lethal and vicious within the past couple years. They have turned the entire downtown area of Chicago aka Chiraq, plus all nearby/inner city areas, into an all-out war zone.
Any evidence to support this? To say thugs are giving SWAT and FBI teams a run for their money is a mighty bold claim.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Laboratory Mouse wrote:
traveller wrote:I have no documented cases with me, but I know that Chicago's flash mobs have taken out entire SWAT teams. And even news/media broadcasters. Chicago's flash mobs have become far more lethal and vicious within the past couple years. They have turned the entire downtown area of Chicago aka Chiraq, plus all nearby/inner city areas, into an all-out war zone.
Any evidence to support this? To say thugs are giving SWAT and FBI teams a run for their money is a mighty bold claim.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighb ... dangerous/
Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.

Interesting, Chicago is not even mentioned in this long list.

This does not mean of course there are no criminals in Chicago, but it seems other cities are far worse.
from the text:
What is equally interesting is which cities did not make the list: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York are all absent, despite being the centers for some of the largest urban areas in the nation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:There seems to be two types of AWs, the ones who date bad boys and then those, who date slave boys.

My sister is of the latter, as she's got some borderline/histrionic personality disorder and expects the world to revolve around her. Since a bad boy is somewhat living in his own bubble, a person like my sis wouldn't go for one. Instead, she'd opt for a completely p*ssywhiped fool, who does what he's told.
In my view there are two kinds of women: There are submissive women, and then there are beasts. A beast wants everything to be about her, and she expects to be the boss. Beasts are ineligible for men with self respect. Probably most American women are beasts.

The submissive men are looking for a dominant man, naturally. Bad boys are the only men left who fill that role.

It must suck to be a woman of morals in this country. Almost every man is a mangina, most especially the so called MGTOW.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

If you look decent, have a good job, and act like a jackass you can get women in the USA (also helps if you are tall). You do not need to be a gangster. I went overseas because I like the culture and the look of the women better in Latin America. So first lets not be like a gringa and assume guys that go overseas can't get women in the USA. We just want a better quality in many cases.

5'4, 20 lbs or more overweight, fake blonde, 20s, does have big tits, has some tats, etc has an online profile. You start messaging them just for fun and you realize how f***ed up they are.

She wants a guy over 6 foot. She steps around it carefully but is looking for a pretty above average income, while she's overweight she doesn't want an overweight guy. I just enjoy understanding the mental side of what they are looking for. And the more you put them down the more they come back for more. So basically I eventually write back and list all of her prereqs, and she essentially responds in the affirmative. I note that I meet all of that, but what does she provide in return that lines up with all that. You start to figure how many are well above average in height, income, etc and meet all of that BS. And then why would they put up with her? It explains why she (like so many) are still single and have been passed around so much.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

travelsouth wrote:If you look decent, have a good job, and act like a jackass you can get women in the USA (also helps if you are tall). You do not need to be a gangster. I went overseas because I like the culture and the look of the women better in Latin America. So first lets not be like a gringa and assume guys that go overseas can't get women in the USA. We just want a better quality in many cases.

5'4, 20 lbs or more overweight, fake blonde, 20s, does have big breasts, has some tats, etc has an online profile. You start messaging them just for fun and you realize how f***ed up they are.

She wants a guy over 6 foot. She steps around it carefully but is looking for a pretty above average income, while she's overweight she doesn't want an overweight guy. I just enjoy understanding the mental side of what they are looking for. And the more you put them down the more they come back for more. So basically I eventually write back and list all of her prereqs, and she essentially responds in the affirmative. I note that I meet all of that, but what does she provide in return that lines up with all that. You start to figure how many are well above average in height, income, etc and meet all of that BS. And then why would they put up with her? It explains why she (like so many) are still single and have been passed around so much.

You're not going to find a decent woman online. Online you are going to find beasts. I have first hand experience with this. When AOL first came out, I was on there 24/7 looking for women. Guess what? Normal women will never look for a man in that way.

That is a subset of really psychologically screwed up women, and I can see how people will think that all women are screwed up based on the interactions they've had with unreasonable women online.

Online dating is more or less about fantasy. These women are busted. They are short and fat with multiple children. Maybe once or twice they got to have sex with a guy who had rock hard abs, but they couldnt keep him. Now they think they are only worthy of men with rockhard abs, when that was one time event, and it will never be repeated for them. They are delusional women because they will not be able to keep the caliber of man they want. And the type of man they want would not want them long term, because he can command the presence of women of better quality than her.

Believe me. I have heard it all from women. Busted women who want men with perfect bodies, green eyes and movie star looks, when they have none of those. Like I said though, these are delusional women who think their fantasies can come true.

The truth is they are psychologically screwed up. No one is good enough for them, but that is a lie they tell themselves. In truth, they are afraid that real men will not want them. So they make up some ridiculous requirements that no man can satisfy. When no man can live up to those standards, they say to everyone, "See, none of these losers are good enough for me."

There are plenty of good men available. It is just that they are afraid good men would not ever want them, and they'd be right. Because they know they are screwed up, they know that a decent person who knows what decency is would never want to be with them. That's why they make those laundry lists of requirements.

A woman who actually wants to be with a man knows she needs to be willing to compromise. Those are the inflexible women. And they will die alone with their cats and illegitimate children.

The real women who realize that men are real human beings do not troll dating sites. They use real life, the way life was meant to take place. Real women understand that men are real, and that not every man is a rock star with big bucks. That is any women with a real job realizes that money does not grow on trees. I would bet that most of those women who insist upon rich men are on the borderline of poverty, and they desperately need someone to rescue them. Just they are too stupid to be compromising about it, which is probably indicative of how they got into that position in the first place.

Those women you see online probably are unemployed or near unemployment, or they are the over achieving women but very unattractive. Very few of those women are normal individuals. Like the men, they have a problem with the opposite sex.

Don't mess with online women unless you are really willing to deal with absolute pieces of filth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Adama wrote:
travelsouth wrote:If you look decent, have a good job, and act like a jackass you can get women in the USA (also helps if you are tall). You do not need to be a gangster. I went overseas because I like the culture and the look of the women better in Latin America. So first lets not be like a gringa and assume guys that go overseas can't get women in the USA. We just want a better quality in many cases.

5'4, 20 lbs or more overweight, fake blonde, 20s, does have big breasts, has some tats, etc has an online profile. You start messaging them just for fun and you realize how f***ed up they are.

You're not going to find a decent woman online. Online you are going to find beasts. I have first hand experience with this. When AOL first came out, I was on there 24/7 looking for women. Guess what? Normal women will never look for a man in that way.

That is a subset of really psychologically screwed up women, and I can see how people will think that all women are screwed up based on the interactions they've had with unreasonable women online.

Online dating is more or less about fantasy. These women are busted. They are short and fat with multiple children. Maybe once or twice they got to have sex with a guy who had rock hard abs, but they couldnt keep him. Now they think they are only worthy of men with rockhard abs, when that was one time event, and it will never be repeated for them. They are delusional women because they will not be able to keep the caliber of man they want. And the type of man they want would not want them long term, because he can command the presence of women of better quality than her.

Believe me. I have heard it all from women. Busted women who want men with perfect bodies, green eyes and movie star looks, when they have none of those. Like I said though, these are delusional women who think their fantasies can come true.

The truth is they are psychologically screwed up. No one is good enough for them, but that is a lie they tell themselves. In truth, they are afraid that real men will not want them. So they make up some ridiculous requirements that no man can satisfy. When no man can live up to those standards, they say to everyone, "See, none of these losers are good enough for me."

There are plenty of good men available. It is just that they are afraid good men would not ever want them, and they'd be right. Because they know they are screwed up, they know that a decent person who knows what decency is would never want to be with them. That's why they make those laundry lists of requirements.

A woman who actually wants to be with a man knows she needs to be willing to compromise. Those are the inflexible women. And they will die alone with their cats and illegitimate children.

The real women who realize that men are real human beings do not troll dating sites. They use real life, the way life was meant to take place. Real women understand that men are real, and that not every man is a rock star with big bucks. That is any women with a real job realizes that money does not grow on trees. I would bet that most of those women who insist upon rich men are on the borderline of poverty, and they desperately need someone to rescue them. Just they are too stupid to be compromising about it, which is probably indicative of how they got into that position in the first place.

Those women you see online probably are unemployed or near unemployment, or they are the over achieving women but very unattractive. Very few of those women are normal individuals. Like the men, they have a problem with the opposite sex.

Don't mess with online women unless you are really willing to deal with absolute pieces of filth.
You can find women online without kids. They are just screwed up mentality and love all the online attention. If you are just looking for a chick to bone there is no reason not to send out some messages.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

travelsouth wrote:You can find women online without kids. They are just screwed up mentality and love all the online attention. If you are just looking for a chick to bone there is no reason not to send out some messages.
That's not something you should do, in my experiences. Generation Y and down (younger) treat the internet as a second life. Browse reddit personal ads and a common theme is mental illness and social awkwardness (that they admit to having). I stay far away from that and it might help the 1% of members here to do the same.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women love guys who treat them like crap, then they can try and change the guy into someone who is more loving and kind.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Nolla Girl explaining why women prefer 'bad boys' over good guys.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTSJUnphCg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Re: the recent video
This is what some foolish women do.

Who wants to date a foolish woman?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:

I don't entirely agree but I do admit it's very difficult.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond wrote:American women love guys who treat them like crap, then they can try and change the guy into someone who is more loving and kind.
Yet they dislike guys who are naturally loving and kind. It doesn't make sense. And since when did leopards change their spots? OK, it can happen, but the vast majority won't change. Even if they did, these mentally ill types would probably get bored of an ex bad boy for being nice and dump him for a new thug.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

johny_quest wrote:Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.
The reason why women like bad boys has very little to do with sex. Women like bad boys because of the fast lifestyle and the entertaining personally that bad boys have regardless if it's real or fake.

For example, if a young woman has a choice between the two of the following:

Option A: Riding 80 miles an hour on the back of a motorcycle smoking weed on the way to a party with bad boy biker.
Option B: Having a nice date with Lester who will pay for everything and really likes her.

I say at least 70% of young women will choose option A. Overall, women just want to have fun, they don't want to be responsible for anything, and lots of women have drug and alcohol problems and it's bad boys who enable all this so women gladly have sex with bad boys to keep the good times going around. Got to remember guys bad boys give away drugs and alcohol to women so once the addiction sets it it's easy for a man to control a woman from that point.

Reminds me once I overheard a discussion of a group of women and one woman who was married to a nice man said even though she had everything as a married woman her life was boring and she missed hanging out with drug dealers in smoke filled drug houses blasting rap music. Her husband had no idea of her prior life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Women like bad boys because of the fast lifestyle and the entertaining personally that bad boys have regardless if it's real or fake.

For example, if a young woman has a choice between the two of the following:

Option A: Riding 80 miles an hour on the back of a motorcycle smoking weed on the way to a party with bad boy biker.
Option B: Having a nice date with Lester who will pay for everything and really likes her.

I say at least 70% of young women will choose option A.
I fully agree with your opinion, except it's not at least 70% but more likely at least 80 - 85 % of all young women, and not only in the States, but in UK/EU as well.
remolacha
Freshman Poster

Post by remolacha »

I agree with author=))) Bad boys can panish in a good way!!!!