Asian woman aged badly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Globesurfer
Freshman Poster

Asian woman aged badly?

Post by Globesurfer »

Most asian woman have this short and plump stature, moon face, small eyes and flat nose, thus by age 40 they look like the female version mr miyagi..... where else Caucasians even nearing 50 you have beauties such as Jennifer aniston, Marisa Tomei, Sandra Bullock, Melania Trump and i could go on...

So seriously why do they always say Asian women aged better? Serious dose of yellow fever?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian woman aged badly?

Post by Yohan »

Globesurfer wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 3:14 pm
Most asian woman have this short and plump stature, moon face, small eyes and flat nose, thus by age 40 they look like the female version mr miyagi..... where else Caucasians even nearing 50 you have beauties such as Jennifer aniston, Marisa Tomei, Sandra Bullock, Melania Trump and i could go on...

So seriously why do they always say Asian women aged better? Serious dose of yellow fever?
Most Western women I know are aging badly compared to Asian women.

This has various reasons however - for example drugs and alcoholism, teen pregnancy and a wild sex-life, and with 40 they are outsourced and lonely, partylife with cigarette smoke around are also not helpful to preserve a good skin. Many are seriously overweight.

The typical single mom...compare a single Asian mom in South Korea with a single Caucasian mom in USA - what a difference!

It is true that Asian women have different looks and stature, but you could say the same in return about black women...or white women - depends what you prefer, more or less a individual preference.

I am a white man from Europe but living since more than 40 years among Asian people, and openly said, I consider Caucasian women as rather ugly, even while they are still young.

Some women regardless their race look a little better after serious cosmetic surgery, but this is not natural anymore, it's about artificial looks and about how mch money you are willing to spend for it.

I think the value of Western 'white women' is grossly overrated. It's not only about looks, but also about their behavior.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

False. In my opinion, Asian women age the most gracefully out of all the races. Of course some Asian groups tend to age a bit better than others, but in general I think a significantly larger proportion of Asian women remain attractive into their 30s and 40s, especially the latter. I'm only 21 now, but I've found Asian women in the 30s and 40s to be physically attractive.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

If you think celebrities are a good way to measure the average attractiveness of a particular race / ethnicity of women....... Then I don't know what to say. Does the average white American man look anything like George Clooney or Brad Pitt? Does your average white Australian guy look like Chris Hemsworth?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Globesurfer wrote:

Quite the opposite . They are far less likely to be hoggers. When is the last time you saw a filipina hog? Individuals vary, but in general, East Asian women tend to look younger, tend to stay in better shape and and NOT cut their hair and gain 50 lbs when they get married.
Now, if you are out in some very poor area, where everyone is an agricultural worker... Well pretty quickly, everyone looks old.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This is the dumbest OP I've read in quite a while. Notice the 'yellow fever' shaming language, probably one of the usual troll/bashers that keep coming back.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Globesurfer wrote:

My grandma said Asian women weren't pretty when they were old. I thought the same of white women, so I didn't care.

Actually, though, with Asians, white men may think they don't age well, but they may think the 40-year-old Asian women are actually 30, and think they are still attractive. It seems like Asians tend to keep their looks longer.

That seems to be the case for the ones who stay thin. I went with my wife to a family reunion, and there were some who had plumped up who showed their age. There was another one, in particular, who still looked good for her age. Her and my wife still both looked young in their early 40's.

Look at MOST 50-year-old white women. How many of them still look good. If Mariso Tomei hadn't looked good when she was young, and you saw her now, would you really give her a second look? A lot of women who are famous actresses and models who can afford it keep their looks up with botox and plastic surgery.

Lucy Liu is 49. Michelle Yeoh is about 50 or so.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Btw, this is Cameron Diaz.

https://www.google.co.id/search?biw=109 ... guiIy6hOlM:

Do you know what she used to look like?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Globesurfer wrote:

Obviously You have never seen these beasts without their makeup on:
Jennifer aniston, Marisa Tomei, Sandra Bullock, Melania Trump