Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
books
Freshman Poster

Re: Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Post by books »

What really works best and has good looking young girls in Europe?
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

yea im talking from experience.

Since i wrote that. I actually got that experience reinforced. Even actual FREE women are not free. You'll have to pay sooner or later. I hooked up with very hot women that didnt "care" about me spending one red cent on them but since you have to pay to have a good time in a matter of seconds i found my pockets empty because though you dont have to pay her directly. No hot beautiful woman is going to hang long enough with a bum and even if SHE pays sooner or later your going to pay. and its actually best to pay upfront and directly because usually later is a ton more. The more time passes the longer your bill is and much more expensive are going to be your interests rates.

No hot beautiful woman is going to be with you for no interest at all. and her being hot she can get any man she wants giving her all the pleasures in life. she doesnt need you at all. So for you to entertain her money comes in, its a natural thing and its turns them on. Its actually easier then putting all the hard working in seducing them with your charms that she probably doesnt give a rats ass anyway. No i dont know about y'all but you look like a chump when a woman pays for your drink, your dinner, the hotel, you drive in her car, and all the men saying what the f**k is she doing with that loser whereas I pay her drinks, i take her to dance, i grab her ass, i decide when to go and screw, i tell her when to open or shut her mouth. All the men envy me and say there goes bond.

Even when a woman pays for everything and everything is free your giving away your masculinity and giving her a ton of power that you'll never recover from and I dont know about yo'll but my pride doesnt have a price and effiminating you will have on all four taking the shaft.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Oh my goodness. Look at all the confusion. It seems all lose-lose. If you pay, you lose. If she pays, you lose.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Yea papasmurf having a sex life is highly costly. But not all supposed to be lose because the win is being between the legs.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Couchsurfing.org , it is not actually a dating site, but works better than many dating sites when it comes to dating and casual sex when you are traveling :)
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

I am looking to get some Asian Girls. Where would be the great place (dating websites)?
Jackings
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackings »

Filipinocupid at least seems to be a trustworthy site and in my opinion it is sure worth a try. good review about it here https://gloriousbride.com/reviews/filip ... id-review/ If you may want to use asiandating as an alternative keep in mind that it is more expensive. Anyway, those were the two only sites where I did not feel being scammed.
CarlHamilton
Freshman Poster

Post by CarlHamilton »

Oh that is really nice. I haven't heard about Filipinocupid before. Thanks!
Kaden
Freshman Poster

Post by Kaden »

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Master wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 8:57 pm
yea im talking from experience.

Since i wrote that. I actually got that experience reinforced. Even actual FREE women are not free. You'll have to pay sooner or later. I hooked up with very hot women that didnt "care" about me spending one red cent on them but since you have to pay to have a good time in a matter of seconds i found my pockets empty because though you dont have to pay her directly. No hot beautiful woman is going to hang long enough with a bum and even if SHE pays sooner or later your going to pay. and its actually best to pay upfront and directly because usually later is a ton more. The more time passes the longer your bill is and much more expensive are going to be your interests rates.

No hot beautiful woman is going to be with you for no interest at all. and her being hot she can get any man she wants giving her all the pleasures in life. she doesnt need you at all. So for you to entertain her money comes in, its a natural thing and its turns them on. Its actually easier then putting all the hard working in seducing them with your charms that she probably doesnt give a rats ass anyway. No i dont know about y'all but you look like a chump when a woman pays for your drink, your dinner, the hotel, you drive in her car, and all the men saying what the f**k is she doing with that loser whereas I pay her drinks, i take her to dance, i grab her ass, i decide when to go and screw, i tell her when to open or shut her mouth. All the men envy me and say there goes bond.

Even when a woman pays for everything and everything is free your giving away your masculinity and giving her a ton of power that you'll never recover from and I dont know about yo'll but my pride doesnt have a price and effiminating you will have on all four taking the shaft.
Well this is one of the greatest HA posts ever, all so very very true. I would have phrased it a little different but wow, SO true. This is powerful stuff a lot of guys have never even thought about this way. You always pay, just depends on how you choose to. Except some guys aren't aware that they actually are choosing and that they ARE going to pay. This should be required reading for every man.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^Only half-right.

The part that is right is that, yes, actual "free" women are not free. Liberation Y has stated it the best. "Sex and affection are business...You are not cared for in a vacuum by females. You must purchase their pleasantries and validation. You must buy female interaction. There is no care from females for males. You have to buy the illusion of them caring about you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfK3r0P52GE&t=3s

The part that is not right is that buying an illusion equates to not giving away your masculinity or is somehow a good thing. Do that and you are Cypher in The Matrix, lusting after the taste of a steak he knows isn't real. You want the illusion so bad that you'll sell out for it even knowing it is an illusion. That ain't nothing to be proud of.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Who says it's an illusion? Maybe that's just been your experience and maybe you are just thinking about cash. You are missing the much bigger concept, men take care of women. It's just the natural way. It's not just about money although it can be if you want. Most women are dna wired to be attracted to someone who can and do take care of them. Some of them will stray off toward excitement (ie the bad boy) but ultimately most women want a family and someone who is reliable and can take good care of them. And there are plenty of women who will genuinely care about men who do. I guess if you want an illusion then you can do that, but you have to be in control to have plenty of choices. One of the biggest points in that post is about maintaining control.
Mike Tyson
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr Natural wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Most women are dna wired to be attracted to someone who can and do take care of them. Some of them will stray off toward excitement (ie the bad boy) but ultimately most women want a family and someone who is reliable and can take good care of them.
Unfortunately in the West that someone is the government.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Mr Natural wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Who says it's an illusion? Maybe that's just been your experience and maybe you are just thinking about cash. You are missing the much bigger concept, men take care of women. It's just the natural way. It's not just about money although it can be if you want. Most women are dna wired to be attracted to someone who can and do take care of them. Some of them will stray off toward excitement (ie the bad boy) but ultimately most women want a family and someone who is reliable and can take good care of them. And there are plenty of women who will genuinely care about men who do. I guess if you want an illusion then you can do that, but you have to be in control to have plenty of choices. One of the biggest points in that post is about maintaining control.
I could probably write a book about why women don't love or care for men. Or at least a long essay. If you really want, I'll start a thread explaining my reasoning in detail.

Yes, women wanting to be taken care of is natural. In order to secure male caring and provision, a woman has to be able to create the illusion that she loves the man in return. And they have become very, very adept at it.

Now that they have the government and therefore no longer need man, they are dropping the act. We almost should thank feminism for causing conditions that led to it being so much easier now to see them for what they are.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 10:46 pm
women don't love or care for men.
A very cynical view you have there friend, especially as a blanket statement. There's an old saying about women, can't live with them or without them. So presuming you were right (which I don't believe about all women), then what do you suggest? Live without em? According to your theory, what should we all do then? If you think that women are always faking it and conning us, then other than sex you wouldn't want them around very long. If you think the love aspect is always an illusion, it sounds like you are saying simply buy them with cash. Always. No marriage or love or feelings or emotion, just occasional sex and make sure they are gone in the morning. Right? Correct me if wrong, but that's what you sound like.
Mike Tyson