Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most people have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston »

Wow. This guy explains that theres two creation accounts in genesis which u can easily see. Very mind blowing. This means there could be two races of man here too.

His southern accent voice sounds like a classic Baptist preacher. lol

Also he points out that in the first creation story, God did not breathe a soul into the first race of humans which u can see in genesis chapter 1. So that fits the theory mentioned earlier that the first race had no individual soul, only animal soul or group soul.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most humans have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal, AI and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston »

This meme is so true about modern girls being clones and robots while trying to be "unique" in all the same ways. Lol. Typical irony. Basically they show their uniqueness by being like everyone else in the hive. lol

"There's a popular new meme called NPC that attempts to explain why people think and act in such a robotic manner. NPC stands for "non player character", which are the characters in video games controlled by rudimentary AI, like the ghosts in Pac Man. Their range of output and behavior is severely limited."

Sounds like my organic portal and pre-adamic race theory about how most people have no souls and are just AI or have lower animal consciousness and group souls with hive mind.

The roosh forum is talking about NPCs too.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-70918.html

Did u know that people who talk to themselves or have inner dialogue are far more intelligent than people who dont?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/bl ... ner-speech
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People - Do most humans have a Hive Mind and Group Soul? Organic Portal, AI and Pre-Adamic Race Theory

Post by Winston »

Some great NPC memes from Roosh forum. lol

This is what "diversity" is in America. Haha. So true. lol

Great gif from the Matrix movie about how to deal with liberals, SJW's and NPC's lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Hive Mind, Group Soul, AI Organic Portal, Pre-Adamic R

Post by Winston »

Here's another new term called a "philosophical zombie". lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Hive Mind, Group Soul, AI Organic Portal, Pre-Adamic R

Post by Winston »

Lol the SJW NPC.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL. This is the program that runs inside the heads of @momopi, @HouseMD, Michael Shermer, Quack Watch, Skeptics Dictionary, CSICOP, the mainstream corporate media, and most Asian lemmings/automatons/NPC's in general. LOL

10 If government or corporate_media say x or *.*
20 Then x or *.* must be TRUE.
30 Go To 10
Run Program

LOLOLOL

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 12:13 pm
LOL. This is the program that runs inside the heads of @momopi, @HouseMD, Michael Shermer, Quack Watch, Skeptics Dictionary, CSICOP, the mainstream corporate media, and most Asian lemmings/automatons/NPC's in general. LOL

10 If government or corporate_media say x or *.*
20 Then x or *.* must be TRUE.
30 Go To 10
Run Program

LOLOLOL
:roll:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 11:52 am
Some great NPC memes from Roosh forum. lol

This is what "diversity" is in America. Haha. So true. lol

Great gif from the Matrix movie about how to deal with liberals, SJW's and NPC's lol

You're literally just a follower of every piece of garbage information you come across, with no ability to critically think whatsoever. I'll prove your inability to think critically if you like.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 9:29 am
You're literally just a follower of every piece of garbage information you come across, with no ability to critically think whatsoever. I'll prove your inability to think critically if you like.
Ok prove it.

Actually that's not true. I do not believe anyone I follow or am a fan of 100 percent. There are always things I agree and disagree with, about everyone I follow or listen to. But most people have a hive mind and if they are a fan of someone, they agree with everything they say. For example, all New Agers believe they create their own reality, and the law of attraction, and that the mind can accomplish anything if they believe it, even though this is mostly BS, because everyone else does and because New Age gurus say that. They never question it, yet they think they are freethinkers and progressive and enlightened. Go figure. Most people, even New Agers and Truthers, do not question their beliefs or the beliefs in their paradigm. Even the follows of Alex Jones do not question what he says, even though they consider themselves to be "freethinkers". So virtually everyone never questions their beliefs and they have no original or new thoughts or ideas or theories.

Not me dude. I question everything, including my own beliefs. Very few people do that. Very few. And I have original thoughts and ideas and theories of my own that are NOT COPIED from others. I ought to make a list or thread of my original thoughts and theories here sometime.

But what about you? Do you have any original thoughts or theories or ideas? If so can I hear them? If not, what right do you have to criticize me, if you're just a drone and automaton who cannot think critically? And all you can do is criticize without making logical arguments of your own?

In contrast, you don't seem to be able to think critically at all. Tell me how you're a freethinker. What do you question? How are you red pilled? Do you ever question what the medical establishment tells you? If so, what? Do you question anything the government tells you? If so, what? I never hear any critical thinking from you. Just bashing. So what right do you have to attack me? You got no basis. You just act like a self-righteous asshole.

Please answer my question seriously with honest intelligent answers. If not, don't bother if all you can do is issue ad hominem attacks and insults. When you do so you just discredit yourself. You don't have any valid arguments, only insults. How does that make you credible or smart or qualified? It doesn't. It just makes you an asshole who cannot compete with me intellectually. Because you cannot even think for yourself. I dare you to tell us any original thoughts or ideas you have. I'll bet you have none.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Scary video by a young black girl about NPC's and how AI smart dust with nanobots in them that are in our air, spread by chemtrails, are probably the reason so many people seem like zombies and NPCs today. The AI smart dust infects people who do not have God or spirituality in their soul, and turns them into programmed zombies and drones. In fact, before his internet was cutoff, Julian Assange of Wikileaks warned us that evil smart dust was infecting the world.

Some links about Julian Assange's warning about evil AI smart dust in the air that is infecting the world, before he was cut off from the internet.

https://www.disclose.tv/smart-dust-is-c ... nge-348192

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=27351

https://leakproject.com/julian-assange- ... mans-mind/

Pretty scary stuff huh? But it would explain a lot. Like why nearly everyone in the US and developed Asia seem like zombies and drones and soulless.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 1:36 am
Scary video by a young black girl about NPC's and how AI smart dust with nanobots in them that are in our air, spread by chemtrails, are probably the reason so many people seem like zombies and NPCs today. The AI smart dust infects people who do not have God or spirituality in their soul, and turns them into programmed zombies and drones. In fact, before his internet was cutoff, Julian Assange of Wikileaks warned us that evil smart dust was infecting the world.

Some links about Julian Assange's warning about evil AI smart dust in the air that is infecting the world, before he was cut off from the internet.

https://www.disclose.tv/smart-dust-is-c ... nge-348192

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=27351

https://leakproject.com/julian-assange- ... mans-mind/

Pretty scary stuff huh? But it would explain a lot. Like why nearly everyone in the US and developed Asia seem like zombies and drones and soulless.
Winston: "I don't believe absolutely any conspiracy nonsense I read!"

Also Winston: "Satanic nanobots that you can't test for, see, and I have literally no proof of are being pumped into the sky by malevolent supercomputers to control our minds!"
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Even if many people don't have a soul, a real soul destined with low vibrational energy is just as bad.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another interesting article about organic portals. Says that half of all people are merely programs and algorithms from AI, without living consciousness. That's why they can only give programmed responses, just like background characters in a video game, even if you can interact with them. Makes some sense and would explain a lot.

http://indigochildvibes.blogspot.com/20 ... s.html?m=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New video by Devin Magdy about soulless people and NPCs (non player characters) in the matrix. Very interesting take on reality that explains why most people have a hive mind and programmed behavior without individual consciousness.

zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

I think I'm an org portal as well as my parents (old generation asians). I do have consciousness, self-reflection, and remorse. I feel bad when I do, say, or think something bad. But I'm fundamentally childish, shallow and materialistic. I didn't have the genetics or family background to gain worldly success so I focused on spirituality in my 20s. I've been meditating and doing spiritual study for 20 yrs, yet have had no spiritual experiences and I'm still a shit person. Meanwhile I see posts on reddit where ppl have intense spiritual experiences on their first day of meditation.

Ever since I was a kid I felt cursed and doomed with a dark future. Life is constant misery.

I wish for death for myself and other OPs. Me and those like me are the problem in this world. We are locusts, goats among sheep, chaff among wheat.

I'm SO GLAD I at least curse this world with any offspring.