How hard is it to get your Filipina girl a US Tourist Visa?

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: How long does it take to process US tourist visa

Post by xtravel »

Horahngee wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 12:05 pm
xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:26 am

No I am not kidding you. Do you read the news? This president has zero tolerance for visa violations.

And you must think the the USA embassy is staffed with idiots.

Go find another bar girl to bring into the USA.
First of all, go f**k yourself in the ass.

My ex-GF is NOT a bar girl, you moron! I met her through mutual relationship through one of my mom's businses clients, who knew my ex-GF's aunty who is close to my ex-GF.

Only a loser like you visit the Philippines to find your GF via the bar scenes! Hahahaha!!!
Mom’s business client. lol. So mom is a prostitute too.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

xtravel wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:29 am
LFL wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:29 am
Horahngee wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 8:33 pm
One final piece of advice: do not under any circumstances misrepresent something (i.e. lie) in any visa application. Getting caught can lead to a permanent ban from the US. They can easily ask her to show proof that she's enrolled in a university.
Yes, this is why I am having my girlfriend complete another US tourist visa application. Each time a person completes an application, the computer system generates a new application number.

As long as she uses her new application number, with the correct information in the tourist visa application, I think she should be fine.

I told my girlfriend to forget about the application that I had completed online, because it had false information that she's still in nursing school, when she's actually not employed at this time (due to the economic situation in the province she lives in).
Well, it seems you have outsmarted the U.S. Government and you have everything figured out... unless, of course, they have the ability to search on her or you and the system retrieves that previous application with false information. But you're probably right, that seems beyond the capability of the most powerful country in the world. On the other hand, you didn't ask the immigration attorney this question ?
lol.

The sad part is this guy is going to breed and make more Americans.
Don't be so sure.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

xtravel wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Mom’s business client. lol. So mom is a prostitute too.
My mom's customer, stupid. Client, customer, same thing. I doubt you would call my mom a prostitute in front of me without me cracking your jaw and your facial bones with my bare fist.

Maybe that is what your mom does, prostitution,...but sadly, nobody wants to even look at her. Hahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

xtravel wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:37 pm

You are the one whose prostitute gf dumped you and you call me the loser? Lmao.

LOL! Where did I say she dumped me? Hahaha! You just jealous because a loser like you go abroad, no girls bat an eye at you.

I am back with Grace, my GF. I am still texting her and I also call her on a weekly basis.

She is also now employed and working for the health department in her province.

Oh, and to make your blood boil even more, she has applied for a tourist visa to come to the US, and it got approved! she is coming here next year to visit me. Suck it, loser!
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

Horahngee wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:54 am
xtravel wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:37 pm

You are the one whose prostitute gf dumped you and you call me the loser? Lmao.

LOL! Where did I say she dumped me? Hahaha! You just jealous because a loser like you go abroad, no girls bat an eye at you.

I am back with Grace, my GF. I am still texting her and I also call her on a weekly basis.

She is also now employed and working for the health department in her province.

Oh, and to make your blood boil even more, she has applied for a tourist visa to come to the US, and it got approved! she is coming here next year to visit me. Suck it, loser!

Thanks for inspiring me to look up your other posts, I’m enjoying all the laughs. You are too pathetic to even know how pathetic you are. I hope her sister doesn’t yell at you and scare you into calling mommy again! Better have security on speed dial. We’re all super jealous that some crazy chick that’s clearly using you is supposedly coming to the US. Yep, nothing wrong with you at all! :lol:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cxx wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 12:26 pm

Thanks for inspiring me to look up your other posts, I’m enjoying all the laughs. You are too pathetic to even know how pathetic you are. I hope her sister doesn’t yell at you and scare you into calling mommy again! Better have security on speed dial. We’re all super jealous that some crazy chick that’s clearly using you is supposedly coming to the US. Yep, nothing wrong with you at all! :lol:
Bwahahahaha!! That's right loser, come follow me. You're just a lonely loser.

My sister did not yell at me, stupid crap head. She just told me to get a pet, but getting a pet is different from having a girlfriend or wife living with me.

Anyhow, you will be f***ing only your right hand everyday.

Good luck to you, troll ladyboy.
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

Im pretty sure you’re a 15 year old now.
minuka
Freshman Poster

Post by minuka »

Generally, like 6 months
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

The only way to find out, is to research it and apply yourself. Relying on answers from trolls, bots, and assorted psychotic assholes is truly hopeless.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Horahngee wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 11:37 am
I am wanting my girlfriend from the Philippines to come and visit me here in the US.

I have went online about a month ago to apply for my girlfriend's US tourist visa, the B2 form.

So far, the status online states that the visa application status is still pending.

For those of you who had girlfriends or guests from foreign countires applying for US tourist visa....how long did the entire process take?

My girlfriend is the one living in the Philippines.
Are you kidding me here? You seriously plan to bring your foreign girlfriend into the devil's dungeon!? She'll become Americanized like a DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter getting destroyed by Starkiller Base's superlaser. Suppose she even gets arrested and thrown in prison for talking to strangers, including you? What if you both get arrested by the FBI or Homeland Security for meeting in person? American police are known to do that these days, they can simply charge you with disorderly conduct, and they will make like talking to strangers is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bringing your Filipina to visit the US on a Tourist Visa?

Post by Winston »

Good news. I heard that getting your Filipina to the US on a tourist visa has gotten easier now. The laws are more lax now and less strict. They no longer demand that she have a lot of money or good income or good assets to get a US tourist visa, to ensure that she will return to her country and not stay illegally. Dianne told me that several of her friends recently got a US tourist visa easily, even without much income or finances.

Apparently, looking confident during the interview and answering all the questions well with good poise is now a major factor, which means a lot of it is subjective and depends on the interviewer and whether he/she likes you, rather than their qualifications alone. See here:

https://www.tripzilla.ph/easiest-hardes ... llers/6882
A US Visa application may be the most conservative in terms of requiring paper documents, but it is actually the scariest overall. The deal breaker is always the interview, so those with a little more confidence (or at least know how to fake it) will have a definite leg up. No matter how clear your intentions are, how much time you’ve spent in preparing your pre-interview requirements and how you earned that crazy $160 visa fee, it all comes down to how effectively you can communicate with the consul. Knowing whether you will be approved or denied right after the interview makes the process that much more nerve-wracking.

Common reasons for denial: Freaking out during your interview and inability to establish financial capacity and family ties on your application form

How to increase chances of approval: Being confident, thinking about the questions first before answering and having stable source of income
I guess that means as long as you don't freak out, you have a decent chance of getting the US tourist visa. lol

So anyway, I'm in the process of applying for one for Dianne now, and her sister in Las Vegas is doing the same for Dianne's mom and sister too. I've already prepared a nice persuasive invitation letter for Dianne.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bringing your Filipina to visit the US on a Tourist Visa?

Post by Winston »

Anyway, I've been reading articles about the process to do it online, and I am confused about a few things. So I was hoping someone could help me answer them. I will forward this to some of my advisors and mentors as well.

First of all, the process sounds simple and straightforward, according to these websites, including US embassy sites:

https://www.tripzilla.ph/us-tourist-vis ... pines/8871

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... sitor.html

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-typeb1b2.asp

https://www.path2usa.com/visitor-visa-guide

The application itself - known as Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) - appears to be here:

https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

This video also makes it sound easy to apply and outlines the steps with friendly slow American narrators.

However, on another site (not government site) it mentions a sponsorship visa where a US citizen can sponsor the Filipina if she doesn't qualify in terms of finances, incomes and jobs. It's also listed as a B2 visa, which is a tourist visa. But the sponorship visa looks more complicated, requiring more paperwork and documents. See here:

https://www.path2usa.com/sponsoring-us-visa
US Visa Sponsorship - What is Visa Sponsorship?

US residents, citizens, or temporary workers (H1B, L1, E visa, etc.) living in USA can invite their parents, relatives or friends to visit USA.

A B2 visitor visa (Tourist Visa) can be applied by a foreign visitor at a US consulate in applicant's home country. If the purpose of the trip is not temporary, or if the purpose of the trip is something other than tourism, like business, study, or work, there is a separate visa category and qualifying criteria for each of these purposes.

What does sponsorship mean?

In general, sponsorship means the sponsor is taking the responsibility to take care of all the expenses for the visitor's trip.

How can sponsorship help?

Although consulate and visa authorities look for the overall eligibly of the visa applicant, having a legitimate and qualified sponsor can increase the chances of getting the visitor visa.
Sponsorship indicates that the person sponsoring the trip will be able to bear the cost of travel USA and less chances of becoming public burden.
It makes it easy for authorities to establish a contact / relationship with a US resident, just in case. This may be useful from security perspective as well.
List of documents the sponsor needs to provide:

https://www.path2usa.com/visitor-visa-g ... or-sponsor

It also requires filling out an Affidavit of Support Form, which is 8 pages long and tedious.

https://www.path2usa.com/affidavit-of-s ... form-i-134

The form itself in PDF format:
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/fil ... /i-134.pdf

Ok here's what I don't understand. How come this sponsorship visa or affidavit of support form isn't mentioned on the US government or embassy websites listed above, and isn't part of the simple process outlined? Is this info outdated? Should I fill out and try to submit the affidavit of support anyway, just in case? Is it better to do so?

What do you guys think?

Also should I put a few thousand dollars into a bank account under Dianne's name and print out the bank statement and balance to show them? Is that a good idea or unnecessary?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Questions Re: Getting your Filipina a US Tourist Visa?

Post by Winston »

I guess this answers my question:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... sitor.html
Note: Visa applicants must qualify on the basis of the applicant's residence and ties abroad, rather than assurances from U.S. family and friends. A letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support is not needed to apply for a visitor visa. If you choose to bring a letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support to your interview, please remember it is not one of the factors used in determining whether to issue or deny the visa.
But I'm sure such supporting documents are helpful right? After all, it says here on this other government site that supporting documents are helpful.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-t ... ortingdocs

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Ok I've done the tourist visa application process for Dianne and her family. They just have to wait for their interviews now. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in getting a US tourist visa for a Filipino citizen, here are the exact steps that you have to do. I'll try to break this down as simple as possible.

1. First, you gotta fill out an application for them online called DS-160 by creating an account and following the instructions afterward, at this link below: (click on the Start Application tab)

https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/

Once you are done, you will have an application ID. Write it down somewhere or store it on your phone or laptop somewhere that you can easily access later. You need that application ID in order to reference it later. If you lose it, you may have to start the application process over again. As long as you have the application ID, you can retrieve the application entered into the database, and even use the same application again later if they fail the interview and want to re-apply.

2. Then you gotta pay the $160 fee at a local BPI bank branch in the Philippines. If you aren't in the Philippines, then they gotta pay it themselves at a BPI branch. You can just send them the funds to pay it if you want, through www.remitly.com. But first, you gotta print out a receipt with a unique number on it and go to a BPI branch with it before the number expires. To print out the unique receipt, go to this link:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pmisdep ... hilippines

Note: Each time you go to that link or refresh the page, the receipt number changes to a new unique number. All you need is one receipt with a unique number on it.

Then print out the whole page with the receipt and unique number on it. It will only be one page, with a customer copy for them to tear off and give you so you can keep, because you will need the unique number on it to enter into the next website below to schedule her appointment and interview at the US Embassy in Manila. If you don't have a printer, then save it as a webpage file and print it somewhere else, or use another computer to print it out. For more info on paying this fee at a BPI branch, see here:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

3. Next, you gotta book her appointment for her interview online, using the application ID from step 1 above, and the unique number from the receipt paid at BPI. The appointment cannot be booked unless both steps above are completed. Here is the link:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome

At that link, you gotta create an account first with a login and password. Then you enter the ID from the DS-160 form created in step 1 above, to connect this site to that other site. Then you fill in the applicant's basic info again. (It's a pain and chore I know, but that's government bureaucracy for you lol) Then at some point it will ask you to enter the unique receipt number that you paid at BPI. That receipt has to be paid first, or else you cannot book the appointment. Once you enter a paid receipt number for the applicant, you can then schedule an appointment. The site will list the dates and times available.

If more than one person is applying, such as the girl and her sister and mom for instance, you can enter all their information on the same account. Just add their info in the Add Extra Person section. That way, they will all be interviewed at once, in a group interview maybe, or one at a time on the same date. (I called them to ask about this, but they aren't sure and said it depends on the interviewer whether they will interview all of them at the same time or one at a time) Btw don't use the Group Scheduling Request tab. That is for tour groups of 5 or more people, as in an organized tour group, not for family members.

All the other instructions are on the site above. Hope that helps. Tell them they gotta show up dressed nicely and formal, dress to impress basically, and be relaxed and confident and answer all questions in English comfortably. If they are shy or nervous or don't speak English well, you should help them by doing mock practice interviews with them. Also have them bring a portfolio with a report cover or binder of supporting documents, like the ones listed here:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-t ... ortingdocs

A lot of this is subjective. Basically if the interviewer likes them and gets a good vibe from them, they pass the interview, if not then they don't, even if they are wealthy. A lot of it is subjective and based on impressions, not objectively by the book I heard. So even rich people get rejected and turned down for some reason, whereas a poor girl with a cheerful disposition might pass the interview just because she's likable and gives off a good vibe.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Info on how to get your Filipina a tourist visa to Europe, aka a Schengen Visa, and how to apply.

https://visareservation.com/schengen-vi ... t-holders/

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/