Cambodia bar girl prices

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cambodia bar girl prices

Post by Cornfed »

Does anyone know if this guy's estimate of the cost of sex in Cambodia is accurate. When I was there about 15 years ago it could be had for less than $10. Now apparently you are talking $30-50 + $10 bar fine + the cost of drinks. You would expect some inflation but this is ridiculous. It's not fair. The whole world is really going to hell in a hand basket.

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Cambodia bar girl prices

Post by CannedHam »

It used to be a hidden gem. Not so anymore. Has become infiltrated by mainland Chinese in the last decade or two.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 5:27 pm
Does anyone know if this guy's estimate of the cost of sex in Cambodia is accurate. When I was there about 15 years ago it could be had for less than $10. Now apparently you are talking $30-50 + $10 bar fine + the cost of drinks. You would expect some inflation but this is ridiculous. It's not fair. The whole world is really going to hell in a hand basket.

The only thing that is worse than a person that pays for sex is a person that thinks paying $40-60 for sex is outrageous. Like, you could sleep with a different girl every day for $1,200-1,800 a month. If you're making a decent salary that would be ridiculously cheap. What do you expect, free sex? Only guys with something to offer get that in this world
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 8:05 pm
What do you expect, free sex?
Fifteen years ago sex in Cambodia used to cost about $7 for a short time and $20 for the night with service in the morning. Hence with inflation it should now cost perhaps $12-35. The current gouging is indicative of the ruthless exploitation of men that has sadly become a worldwide phenomenon.
Only guys with something to offer get that in this world
If guys had something to offer such as the child support you will be paying while living in your car then the sex wouldn’t really be free, would it?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 8:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Fifteen years ago sex in Cambodia used to cost about $7 for a short time and $20 for the night with service in the morning. Hence with inflation it should now cost perhaps $12-35. The current gouging is indicative of the ruthless exploitation of men that has sadly become a worldwide phenomenon.
If guys had something to offer such as the child support you will be paying while living in your car then the sex wouldn’t really be free, would it?
I mean, I've never paid for sex and don't have any payments to worry about. Don't be stupid and most of the time you're safe
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 8:29 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I mean, I've never paid for sex and don't have any payments to worry about. Don't be stupid and most of the time you're safe
Yaa but were talking about males who are normally equipped and don't have an abundance of the African gene, get my drift :wink:
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 7:24 am
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Yaa but were talking about males who are normally equipped and don't have an abundance of the African gene, get my drift :wink:
I mean, it's not like I lead with (or have ever sent) a pic of my equipment. It's just a nice surprise.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa but your a DR. and you drive a Mopar, I am in the market right now for a Corvette because my equipment is limited and failing I might add.....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 1:27 am
Yaa but your a DR. and you drive a Mopar, I am in the market right now for a Corvette because my equipment is limited and failing I might add.....
I mean, my best gaming days were when I was poor and driving a Hyundai. Cars don't get girls though, at least not the ones men think will. Get a Lotus Elise if you want women fawning on the cheap
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 4:25 am
Moretorque wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 1:27 am
I mean, my best gaming days were when I was poor and driving a Hyundai. Cars don't get girls though, at least not the ones men think will. Get a Lotus Elise if you want women fawning on the cheap
No thanks, it's cheaper to have my pecker modified. Right now Dodge is running a special on penus extensions....
Time to Hide!
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

HouseMD wrote:
I've never paid for sex
Haha that's a funny one. I guess you are a virgin then, and so don't have much business advising other people about such things. Or more likely are just delusional, like many guys when it comes to this subject. The truth is EVERYBODY pays one way or the other. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's time or effort, various hassles, etc. Some guys even pay with their masculinity. But everybody pays. Kitty is not free, especially good kitty. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

The going rates are same in 2018 if compared to 2017. It’s difficult to find a girl for $30. The fair price is $40-50 LT (for the whole night). Some girls will try to ask for $70-100+, do not overpay! They’ll be happy with $65.
Cute Rabbit
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rabbithabit wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 8:18 pm
The going rates are same in 2018 if compared to 2017. It’s difficult to find a girl for $30. The fair price is $40-50 LT (for the whole night). Some girls will try to ask for $70-100+, do not overpay! They’ll be happy with $65.
This doesn't look like a post from a woman, unless she's a mongering lesbian.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

MrMan wrote:
January 24th, 2019, 4:14 pm
rabbithabit wrote:
January 23rd, 2019, 8:18 pm
This doesn't look like a post from a woman, unless she's a mongering lesbian.
or lesbian or bisexual, troller
Cute Rabbit
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Maybe the prices are cheaper for the bar girls that have the XY allosome pair?