We need to ban the user growup.

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
traveller
Junior Poster

We need to ban the user growup.

Post by traveller »

User #growup is nothing but a ruthless bully, spammer, and she loves to destroy other peoples' lives. She is the kind of person that kicks guys that are down. She spreads defamatory gossip all over cyberspace, and she makes like it's a capital felony under Federal law for a waitress or bartender to be friends with her customers in the United States, even making like she herself would report a customer going out with a bartender to the FBI and Homeland Security. And she is Facebook friends with half of my friends, and I already feel uncomfortable with her watching me like a hawk, like even Homeland Security. And when I went my frustrations here, and I am going through heavy hell right now, the last thing I need is her making it look as if I were about to blow up New York.

So I really want growup banned permanently from this forum right away.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We need to ban the user growup.

Post by Yohan »

What about to put her on your IGNORE list and not read and reply to her comments anymore?
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

notice: I've not spoken to/interacted with him in ages.
He just needs attention, I guess.
Nice to see you though, Yohan.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

How about just banning all users who present as female and cutting out the intervening unpleasantness?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I see her for what she represents, a virtue-signaling female here to passively shame men who don't agree with her. I don't take her as a malicious presence, I take her for a typical female posing as an ally.

Western women love to invade male spaces. She is no different and the sooner you learn to ignore all women (unless they are providing some paid, professional service ie. lawyer, doctor, accountant, etc), the sooner you will remove them as an itch in your life.

Growup is an itch. Even her moniker implies the typical finger-wagging impulse of most women.

While I don't see any reason to bad her, her biggest foible is her constant NAWALT (Not All Woman Are Like That) claim for herself. Of course she is "like that" because as Shakesphere wrote, "The woman doth protesth too much!" which implies the opposite is true.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Growup has defamed other people and backstabbed other people as well. I am not her first victim either; she nearly destroyed another woman's relationship with another man by gossipping that they were having "affairs" with other people. And she has exactly a personality like poisoned honey. We need to show her that such people aka backstabbers are forbidden in social media and Internet forums.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

traveller wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Growup has defamed other people and backstabbed other people as well. I am not her first victim either; she nearly destroyed another woman's relationship with another man by gossipping that they were having "affairs" with other people. And she has exactly a personality like poisoned honey. We need to show her that such people aka backstabbers are forbidden in social media and Internet forums.
This is typical female behavior. I don't expect anything different from a female, especially a Western one hell bent on invading a male space to practice feminist entryism by claiming NAWALT.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Angry white males are panic stricken
Cute Rabbit
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

rabbithabit wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 10:11 pm
Angry white males are panic stricken
you think so?
I would say I'm glad that traveller/Mercury find me so damn fascinating, but I'm not.
I hadn't said anything to him in weeks, and he comes out with this.
If Winston chooses to ban me, it's up to him.
I could care less.
But you seem like a nice girl, so hi :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I like users like renata. She was mad chill.
Colibri was cool with some although she and I loathed one another.
There was one other one, but I've forgotten whom she is.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 10:31 am
I like users like renata. She was mad chill.
I miss her too. The difference with her was that she pick-up and left The West and started a family in Turkey. Most of the squawking noisemakers we have now are women who chose to live in The West while trying to convince us that it is better abroad.

So the irony in their positions is not lost on me, especially with little Miss Growup who was born abroad, came to the USA to live and have a family and is now drunk from her femo-supremacy which prompts her to pontificate among men who are smarter and wiser than she. Go figure!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:35 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:23 pm
The difference with her was that she pick-up and left The West and started a family in Turkey.
Also she wasn't from the West in the first place. I think she said she was from the Caribbean.
She is from the DR, but the Caribbean nations are very much part of the West dumbass.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

January 30th, 2019, 2:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
The difference with her was that she pick-up and left The West and started a family in Turkey.
Also she wasn't from the West in the first place. I think she said she was from the Caribbean.
She is originally from the DR, but the Caribbean nations are very much part of the West dumbass.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
She is from the DR, but the Caribbean nations are very much part of the West dumbass.
When people say "The West" they generally mean Western Europe and the Anglosphere. Countries full of black and brown people would not generally be considered the West, wherever they are geographically located. The females from shithole countries like Jamaica etc. tend to be less scummy since they lack the welfare and police state to enforce feminism completely, hence the distinction.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
When people say "The West" they generally mean Western Europe and the Anglosphere. Countries full of black and brown people would not generally be considered the West, wherever they are geographically located. The females from shithole countries like Jamaica etc. tend to be less scummy since they lack the welfare and police state to enforce feminism completely, hence the distinction.
Well yes, idiots and low-IQ morons with your "Whirled View" think that, but the Western Nations also include Caribbean former colonies that RETAIN Western constitutions, Western language, and Western ways of life. That the DR is a developing country does not negate its status in the periphery of the Western World. Virtually all Dominicans speak Spanish and they are strongly Christian by faith, both strongly Western characteristics. You would have a better argument with Haiti not being Western given its history of its slaves rising up and killing off the French colonial authorities and it language of Creole versus French.

Columbus himself landed on the DR and claimed as a domain of the Spanish Crown unless Spain falls outside of your definition. In fact, the DR is less Islamisized than the Western European nations like the UK, Holland, and Sweden!