Video: Blackpill 101 - The REAL reason why Asian men are NOT seen as attractive!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Video: Blackpill 101 - The REAL reason why Asian men are NOT seen as attractive!

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video: Blackpill 101 - The REAL reason why Asian men are NOT seen as attractive!

Post by Winston »

The reasons are obvious and self-explanatory and self-evident. It's just that you aren't supposed to talk about them. They are also way too passive, nerdy, dorky, insecure, no confidence, scared, no charisma or magnetism, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Blackpill 101 - The REAL reason why Asian men are NOT seen as attractive!

Post by zboy1 »

These stereotypes of Asian men (like me) are somewhat true, but in Asia, men don't need to act like aggressive douchebags to get women. In fact, some Asian women don't find that attractive, whereas westernized Asian women in the States do.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The problem I have with the video is that it uses dating site data, not empirical data from real life. As a black man, I have significantly more success in real life than I ever did on a dating site. That is because women can see my height, can hear my accent, can see my mannerisms, and can see my social proofs with other women. A woman who hears me speak clear, professional, and grammtically correct English is instantly captivated while I don't get that chance on a site.

The true issue with most Asian men in the West is that they tend to have those characteristics that women value AFTER hitting the wall, but not those they value in their party years. This sets up Asian men for early failure.

Asian men are seen as reliable, intelligent, trustworthy, successful, and all the things that young women DO NOT seek until their looks fade and they want to settle down.

Westernized Asian men would therefore benefit from either going for women in their 30's or higher or going abroad to societies where young women DO seek such characteristics. I am thinking the poorer countries where life is not so easy. Latin America and Eastern Europe come to mind.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 12:57 pm
.......The true issue with most Asian men in the West is that they tend to have those characteristics that women value AFTER hitting the wall, but not those they value in their party years. This sets up Asian men for early failure.

Asian men are seen as reliable, intelligent, trustworthy, successful, and all the things that young women DO NOT seek until their looks fade and they want to settle down.

Westernized Asian men would therefore benefit from either going for women in their 30's or higher or going abroad to societies where young women DO seek such characteristics. I am thinking the poorer countries where life is not so easy. Latin America and Eastern Europe come to mind.
Veraciously adroit unlike Detroit! Do you guys remember Andrew on HA? He was the Asian guy whom had gone down to Mexico with his accordion and serenaded by singing in Spanish to pre-wall paisas that look Caucasian but kinda aren't (there's another term for that in Mexico)? Well Contrarian Expatriate is correct here: Azn guys do do well in LatAm. I never been to E. Europe, but I bet they do well there too.
The problem I have with the video is that it uses dating site data, not empirical data from real life. As a black man, I have significantly more success in real life than I ever did on a dating site. That is because women can see my height, can hear my accent, can see my mannerisms, and can see my social proofs with other women. A woman who hears me speak clear, professional, and grammtically correct English is instantly captivated while I don't get that chance on a site.....
Since Americans unfetteredly reference the Jim Crow one-drop rule, I emphatetically go through the same thing as Contrarian Expatriate does. No matter how bang-on my Porto, Spanish, and English are, I'm still a [melanin-challenged] n____r [and a sp_c to some] to most AW in the dating realm.
I am baffled by how addlebrained these AW are in the dating world are when we have EVERYTHING IN COMMON from profession to music to carnal interests....doesn't matter...I don't look like Bradley Cooper nor Channing Tatum nor Michael B. Jordan. On the contrary, offline while abroad, I debunk those myopic stereotypes, and I have my way/have my cake and eat it too at least 75 percent of the time.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Since Americans unfetteredly reference the Jim Crow one-drop rule, I emphatetically go through the same thing as Contrarian Expatriate does. No matter how bang-on my Porto, Spanish, and English are, I'm still a [melanin-challenged] n____r [and a sp_c to some] to most AW in the dating realm.
I am baffled by how addlebrained these AW are in the dating world are when we have EVERYTHING IN COMMON from profession to music to carnal interests....doesn't matter...I don't look like Bradley Cooper nor Channing Tatum nor Michael B. Jordan. On the contrary, offline while abroad, I debunk those myopic stereotypes, and I have my way/have my cake and eat it too at least 75 percent of the time.
Interesting take E.I. Overseas, many people presume I am Brazilian of all things (till they hear me speak Russian) or an Emirati. When I visited Dubai, I realized that there are many Emiratis who DO resemble me surprisingly enough. I am 100% ok with that, because I refuse to be associated with GayMerica while abroad. I tell people "I am international" specifically to avoid being placed in that GayMerican cesspool.

Getting back to the topic, Asian men need to have people abroad wonder about them, their style and their nationality. Being Asian American is about as sexually appealing as a pile of stinking crap, but being an international Asian akin to those in the movie Crazy, Rich, Asians would get plenty of girls moist with interest.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

The true issue with most Asian men in the West is that they tend to have those characteristics that women value AFTER hitting the wall, but not those they value in their party years. This sets up Asian men for early failure.

Lol, it's safe to say you (and most of the losers here) don't have access to quality women :lol:
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

.......The true issue with most Asian men in the West is that they tend to have those characteristics that women value AFTER hitting the wall, but not those they value in their party years. This sets up Asian men for early failure.

It's simple, you're ugly, weird and broke. You probably don't more than $1200/mo

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

pitbull wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm

It's simple, you're ugly, weird and broke. You probably don't more than $1200/mo

So this miscreant wants to take jabs at me. Ugly: no proof. Weird: only because I'm not on the plantation even as a house n____r which is what I would be if I had decided to stay. Broke: no proof. Counter-proof to "being broke": I am an IT contractor that knows Scala, Java, Python and is working on Machine Learning and NLP (natural-language) vectorization of matrices.

Now I see why "Pitbull" of HA is a persona stultus ad infinitum: got his screen name from a grab bag of MTV Spring Break web-scraping results ...AND.... claims to be a doctor. No wonder how the U.S. of Gay medical system is BROKE. That's your misnomer, guy.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

On HA you're ugly/stupid until proven otherwise. I mean really, you're a 60+ year old transgender man that openly talks about banging 300lb hippos. You can't even go overseas and get hot women. You're disgusting and weird. I also know a lot of IT contractors who couldn't code a hello message. Where is your work? You're obviously incompetent and can't get work and cover your bills by singing in gay bars :lol:
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Asian men have it the best nowadays. It’s not even close. In fact, I’ve never met an Asian incel.

I don’t care about online dating stats. Step on any university campus, and all you’ll see is young Asian couples holding hands. And the guy’s always dating UP in looks.

Meanwhile the white guys are either alone or with other guys. And no, they’re not secretly “slaying”.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Where in asia? Yeah asian guys are doing great in asia. In the weat not so much.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pinayhunter wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 7:20 pm
I don’t care about online dating stats. Step on any university campus, and all you’ll see is young Asian couples holding hands. And the guy’s always dating UP in looks.
Why should such a thing happen? An influx of rich Asians? Some kind of health campaign on the subject of vaginal damage if you admit anything other than baby-sized penises?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 11:53 pm
Why should such a thing happen? An influx of rich Asians? Some kind of health campaign on the subject of vaginal damage if you admit anything other than baby-sized penises?
It's kind of a low blow as a man to denounce the entire yellow race as 'baby-penised', or that they must be after the guys' money. Some Asian men these days are taller, better looking, fitter and wealthier than their white or black counterparts. I lost track of the times I've seen Korean men, six footers and even above, in airports for example. It's not so uncommon anymore.

On the other hand, the asian girls white and black men get are often sub-par in looks.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:30 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 11:53 pm
It's kind of a low blow as a man to denounce the entire yellow race as 'baby-penised', or that they must be after the guys' money. Some Asian men these days are taller, better looking, fitter and wealthier than their white or black counterparts. I lost track of the times I've seen Korean men, six footers and even above, in airports for example. It's not so uncommon anymore.

On the other hand, the asian girls white and black men get are often sub-par in looks.
Oh of course, but then my posts are on the edge baby.