White Genocide Debunked

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
pitbull
Freshman Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: March 17th, 2019, 6:55 pm

White Genocide Debunked

Post by pitbull »

Like all conspiracy theories, it’s riddled with holes, flaws and a complete lack of evidence (not that it matters to true believers). Most of it is openly propaganda and white supremacist idiocy. So, what is White Genocide? The core idea is that the white race will be wiped out and all currently white countries will become dominated by current minority groups. This will come from constant non-white immigration, higher birth rates and interracial marriage. Like most conspiracy theories, they mainly blame the Jews (and sometimes Feminists too). So, America was once 85% white, is now 63% white, so the theory is that this trend will continue until it is 0% white.

Why is diversity only for white countries?

This claim is laughably ridiculous. Even the briefest of studies would reveal that the truth is the complete opposite to what the alt-right would have you believe. There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found? Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.

Ethnically homogenous nation-states are primarily a European creation, African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic. So while racists view all Africans as the same, in reality there is huge diversity among them and hundreds of ethnic groups. Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups and more than 500 languages. The Congo has more than 250 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects. It is estimated that there are thousands of ethno-linguistic groups in Africa.

White nationalists also rhetorically ask why there is no white immigration and integration into the 3rd world? This is simply because white people don’t want to move there. Conspiracy theorists may believe there is a secret hand guiding immigration, but in reality it’s voluntary. Africans move to Europe in search of a better life and a higher standard of living, Europeans don’t move to Africa because the living standards are lower. If they wanted to move, they would be welcome.

Most European immigrants are white

While it is certainly true that Western Europe has received many immigrants, the claim of white genocide is undermined by the fact that most immigrants are white. In the UK, the largest immigrant population is Polish. This puts white nationalists in an awkward position, because they must either claim that Eastern Europeans will have no problem assimilating, in which case there is no immigration problem, or that Eastern Europeans are a separate ethnicity and culture, in which case white nationalism is nonsense.

What exactly is the White Race?

After decades of continuous scientific study, it was surprisingly discovered that all humans have pretty much the same genes but DNA (which is shaped by your natural environment) can permanently turn genes off when they are deemed entirely unnecessary. Modifications such as these can be activated and deactivated based on particular environmental stimuli, be that stimuli from within the cell itself or externally e.g. too much sunlight, not enough food etc. For example, the genes related to dark hair are present in the Asian populations--which includes native americans--just as well in European populations, but different populations have different proportions of each phenotype based on particular environmental stimuli. In other words, humans are a bit like LED Signs. If pixel A sits next to pixel B and is alternatively turned on-off it would appear as if the dot moves. For multicolour and full colour signs, we simply turn the LED lamps on for different amounts of time. To get northern European white people, you can take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.

Image

https://nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/

The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few and are now well understood. A lot of older and uneducated people still clings to the false assumption concerning the nature of human variation--that is that we can be unambiguously assigned to a "race" on the basis of selected anatomical traits.

Source: https://whistlinginthewind.org/2017/05/ ... -nonsense/
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8145
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Cornfed »

We know you are just being silly, right?
User avatar
pitbull
Freshman Poster
Posts: 122
Joined: March 17th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by pitbull »

Ah Professor, didn't think you would be back from African safari yet. Maybe you can provide a more enlightened view on this subject? Me and ol' boys were having a bit of chit-chat about this subject at Harvard club over avocado toast, poached eggs, heirloom tomatoes, pickled red onion, mixed greens and champagne vinaigrette.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30506
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Winston »

How come Japan and Korea are allowed to keep their country homogenous and not allow too much minorities and it's ok that they want to keep their race pure? But whites are not allowed to do the same? Same with Israel. They are allowed to ban interracial marriages to keep the Jewish race there pure. So why has no one criticized or condemned this except for the alt right? Why is Israel allowed to preserve its race, but white Europeans and Americans are not? What's the logic? Can any orthodox people explain this or defend this, without always dodging the issue?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4497
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 8:34 am
How come Japan and Korea are allowed to keep their country homogenous and not allow too much minorities and it's ok that they want to keep their race pure?
Your perception of Japan is not accurate. After spending considerable time there the last 2 years, I can tell you that Tokyo is inundated with minorities, mostly Koreans, Chinese, Western Whites, Western Blacks, and Africans. Also, Japan is not concerned about keeping its race pure, it is concerned with DYING out due to their women being too drunk with careerism over motherhood. Their demographic suicide is similar to the Western white demographic suicide only they are at a more advanced stage. Entire villages in Japan are now empty and the government is giving away free homes to foreigners to move there.
Winston wrote: But whites are not allowed to do the same? Same with Israel. They are allowed to ban interracial marriages to keep the Jewish race there pure. So why has no one criticized or condemned this except for the alt right? Why is Israel allowed to preserve its race, but white Europeans and Americans are not? What's the logic? Can any orthodox people explain this or defend this, without always dodging the issue?
Since when does Israel ban interracial marriages? I have been there 3 times and I can tell you that Israel is FULL of interracial marriage. First of all, Jewish is not a race. There are four major racial groups in Israel, the Central European Ashkenazi, The Iberian Sephardic, The Arab/Persian Mizrahi, and the Ethiopian Falash. They all marry each other quite harmoniously because they are all Jewish in the eyes of the government. I have also known a white American who converted to Judaism for the sole purpose of marrying his Israeli wife and he lives there now as a citizen.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2300
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by MarcosZeitola »

pitbull wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:10 pm
To get northern European white people, you can take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.
Today I learned, I must have African ancestry. :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 2:49 pm
pitbull wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:10 pm
To get northern European white people, you can take a black person and turn genes off related to sunlight, fast reflex muscles, full lips, large penis, etc.
Today I learned, I must have African ancestry. :lol:
You do, we all do....
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30506
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Winston »

@pitbull
I don't think you get what's going on. Even if some of what you said is true, that doesn't explain why there are double standards against whites. We all know that white people are not allowed to have racial pride, or to preserve their race, or to be proud of their race. That's a clear double standard, and we all know that basic logic says that if there is a double standard, then there MUST be an agenda at work. And this agenda is against the white race. The question is: Why? The white nationalist have theories that make sense and add up. Their race is being deliberately targeted for some reason. We can't escape that. I challenge you to explain that if there is no conspiracy.

Image

You are wrong that all conspiracies are false. A lot definitely is true and has been proven. Such as JFK, 9/11, Princess Diana murder, etc. If you look deep into it, you find that it's conclusively proven and obvious that those were conspiracies. I could explain why for hours, but those of you who deny them will just pretend that they saw nothing, because they won't want to believe those were conspiracies, just as a thief doesn't want to find a cop, a denier doesn't want evidence that proves him wrong. But I've posted a lot of proof before that leaves no doubt. So you should not make blanket statements like that. Some conspiracies definitely exist and are provable and have many inside whistleblowers revealing them, as well as hard evidence and paper trail and circumstantial evidence that cannot be attributed to coincidence. Some things are obvious except to the brainwashed.

Finally, you are wrong that race doesn't exist. David Duke had several videos on YouTube proving with science and logic that race does exist, and that the establishment is clearly LYING when it says race doesn't exist, and they know they are lying. All doctors and scientists deep down know that race exists. That's why blacks and whites have different heart medication for example. Those David Duke videos are no longer on YouTube though.

Btw, how do you explain why in all countries with racial diversity, violence has gone up drastically? In 1950's America the streets were a lot safer when it was all white folks. How can you deny that? And how come Mexicans, who are all a mixed race, are more violent and unstable than homogenous races like whites or orientals? Here's proof by Jared Taylor that liberals cannot explain because they hate truth and facts.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30506
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 9:16 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 8:34 am
How come Japan and Korea are allowed to keep their country homogenous and not allow too much minorities and it's ok that they want to keep their race pure?
Your perception of Japan is not accurate. After spending considerable time there the last 2 years, I can tell you that Tokyo is inundated with minorities, mostly Koreans, Chinese, Western Whites, Western Blacks, and Africans. Also, Japan is not concerned about keeping its race pure, it is concerned with DYING out due to their women being too drunk with careerism over motherhood. Their demographic suicide is similar to the Western white demographic suicide only they are at a more advanced stage. Entire villages in Japan are now empty and the government is giving away free homes to foreigners to move there.
Winston wrote: But whites are not allowed to do the same? Same with Israel. They are allowed to ban interracial marriages to keep the Jewish race there pure. So why has no one criticized or condemned this except for the alt right? Why is Israel allowed to preserve its race, but white Europeans and Americans are not? What's the logic? Can any orthodox people explain this or defend this, without always dodging the issue?
Since when does Israel ban interracial marriages? I have been there 3 times and I can tell you that Israel is FULL of interracial marriage. First of all, Jewish is not a race. There are four major racial groups in Israel, the Central European Ashkenazi, The Iberian Sephardic, The Arab/Persian Mizrahi, and the Ethiopian Falash. They all marry each other quite harmoniously because they are all Jewish in the eyes of the government. I have also known a white American who converted to Judaism for the sole purpose of marrying his Israeli wife and he lives there now as a citizen.
I don't understand what you mean. Of course Japan has a low birthrate and that is a problem and concern. But that doesn't mean that Japanese would be glad to be a minority in their own country and have blacks and mexicans mass migrating there. Who told you that? Why don't you ask the Japanese if they would be ok being a minority in their own country? Of course not. No one wants that. You seem to be mixing two unrelated things. Low birthrate is a different issue.

Ask Ladislav. He lived in Japan and can tell you that many Japanese landlords won't even rent to foreigners.

I'm not saying that Japanese don't want immigrants. Immigrants and minorities are fine, as long as they are kept to a minority. But no one wants to be a minority in their own country. Japanese certainly don't. Neither do Koreans. So why should Whites in America or Europe? Every time Jared Taylor asks liberal media this question, they run away and dodge the question, because the truth is not on their side.

Sorry but the Talmud and many ZIonists have said in their books and speeches that Jews are a race. And most Jewish families in Israel do not like their race to mix. David Duke has mountains of proof on that. He is not stupid. Obviously he has hundreds of sources that he's cited as proof.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4497
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:15 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 9:16 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 8:34 am
How come Japan and Korea are allowed to keep their country homogenous and not allow too much minorities and it's ok that they want to keep their race pure?
Your perception of Japan is not accurate. After spending considerable time there the last 2 years, I can tell you that Tokyo is inundated with minorities, mostly Koreans, Chinese, Western Whites, Western Blacks, and Africans. Also, Japan is not concerned about keeping its race pure, it is concerned with DYING out due to their women being too drunk with careerism over motherhood. Their demographic suicide is similar to the Western white demographic suicide only they are at a more advanced stage. Entire villages in Japan are now empty and the government is giving away free homes to foreigners to move there.
Winston wrote: But whites are not allowed to do the same? Same with Israel. They are allowed to ban interracial marriages to keep the Jewish race there pure. So why has no one criticized or condemned this except for the alt right? Why is Israel allowed to preserve its race, but white Europeans and Americans are not? What's the logic? Can any orthodox people explain this or defend this, without always dodging the issue?
Since when does Israel ban interracial marriages? I have been there 3 times and I can tell you that Israel is FULL of interracial marriage. First of all, Jewish is not a race. There are four major racial groups in Israel, the Central European Ashkenazi, The Iberian Sephardic, The Arab/Persian Mizrahi, and the Ethiopian Falash. They all marry each other quite harmoniously because they are all Jewish in the eyes of the government. I have also known a white American who converted to Judaism for the sole purpose of marrying his Israeli wife and he lives there now as a citizen.
I don't understand what you mean. Of course Japan has a low birthrate and that is a problem and concern. But that doesn't mean that Japanese would be glad to be a minority in their own country and have blacks and mexicans mass migrating there. Who told you that? Why don't you ask the Japanese if they would be ok being a minority in their own country? Of course not. No one wants that. You seem to be mixing two unrelated things. Low birthrate is a different issue.

Ask Ladislav. He lived in Japan and can tell you that many Japanese landlords won't even rent to foreigners.

I'm not saying that Japanese don't want immigrants. Immigrants and minorities are fine, as long as they are kept to a minority. But no one wants to be a minority in their own country. Japanese certainly don't. Neither do Koreans. So why should Whites in America or Europe? Every time Jared Taylor asks liberal media this question, they run away and dodge the question, because the truth is not on their side.

Sorry but the Talmud and many ZIonists have said in their books and speeches that Jews are a race. And most Jewish families in Israel do not like their race to mix. David Duke has mountains of proof on that. He is not stupid. Obviously he has hundreds of sources that he's cited as proof.
I am referring to Japanese POLICY. Who cares about what some random Japanese on the street think? Their government understands that they have a demographic crisis unfolding and importing foreigners is the only solution. They have liberalized their immigration rules and they will continue to do so. If Japanese people were so concerned about the country remaining Japanese, they would be having multitudes of children. Since they are not, it means they don’t care enough about it and immigration policy now reflects that.

About Israel, anyone who thinks Jews are a race TODAY, is an idiot. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, and European Jews who all mix freely in that nation now. It is multiracial. The only people who still consider Jews a race are anti-Semites and you.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30506
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:29 am
I am referring to Japanese POLICY. Who cares about what some random Japanese on the street think? Their government understands that they have a demographic crisis unfolding and importing foreigners is the only solution. They have liberalized their immigration rules and they will continue to do so. If Japanese people were so concerned about the country remaining Japanese, they would be having multitudes of children. Since they are not, it means they don’t care enough about it and immigration policy now reflects that.

About Israel, anyone who thinks Jews are a race TODAY, is an idiot. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, and European Jews who all mix freely in that nation now. It is multiracial. The only people who still consider Jews a race are anti-Semites and you.
What policy? Of course the Japanese don't need to literally say in their policy that they don't want to be a minority in their own country. Everyone knows that. It doesn't need to be laid out on paper. You aren't making sense. We aren't talking about some random Japanese on the street. We are talking about what mainstream Japanese think. They would not want to be a minority in their own country. No one would. Show me evidence that Japanese are willing to be a minority in their own country or that they want to be multicultural like the US.

If Jews aren't a race, then why do they give all racial Jews citizenship in Israel if their parents are Jews? Why does the Talmud say they are a race? Why do Jews have specific facial features that is documented in literature and drawings? How come Slavics can identify a Jew from their looks?

David Duke and anti-Semites aren't stupid. They have facts and documentation to back up all their points. They don't make up stuff. All their claims are sourced and cited from Jewish sources. That's why no liberal can beat David Duke or Jared Taylor in debate. Because everything they say is factual and documented and verifiable. Liberals can't refute that because they don't have truth on their side, only lies. You would get whipped in debate with them too, for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 11:46 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:29 am
I am referring to Japanese POLICY. Who cares about what some random Japanese on the street think? Their government understands that they have a demographic crisis unfolding and importing foreigners is the only solution. They have liberalized their immigration rules and they will continue to do so. If Japanese people were so concerned about the country remaining Japanese, they would be having multitudes of children. Since they are not, it means they don’t care enough about it and immigration policy now reflects that.

About Israel, anyone who thinks Jews are a race TODAY, is an idiot. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, and European Jews who all mix freely in that nation now. It is multiracial. The only people who still consider Jews a race are anti-Semites and you.
What policy? Of course the Japanese don't need to literally say in their policy that they don't want to be a minority in their own country. Everyone knows that. It doesn't need to be laid out on paper. You aren't making sense. We aren't talking about some random Japanese on the street. We are talking about what mainstream Japanese think. They would not want to be a minority in their own country. No one would. Show me evidence that Japanese are willing to be a minority in their own country or that they want to be multicultural like the US.

If Jews aren't a race, then why do they give all racial Jews citizenship in Israel if their parents are Jews? Why does the Talmud say they are a race? Why do Jews have specific facial features that is documented in literature and drawings? How come Slavics can identify a Jew from their looks?

David Duke and anti-Semites aren't stupid. They have facts and documentation to back up all their points. They don't make up stuff. All their claims are sourced and cited from Jewish sources. That's why no liberal can beat David Duke or Jared Taylor in debate. Because everything they say is factual and documented and verifiable. Liberals can't refute that because they don't have truth on their side, only lies. You would get whipped in debate with them too, for sure.
Winston you should read Shlomo Sands book The Invention of The Jewish People, it makes the most sense to me. There were lots of conversions and the real bible people are the ones in the area who have been there for thousands of years such as the Palestianans and the other people of that region where the book originated.... If you become isolated and start selecting who breeds with who and trace through the mother it will create a race with certain markers over time from all the inbreeding, this is proven.... It can be both a race and religion but as CE states there are many groups practiceing their version of Judaism. My opinion is the real bible people are being evicted in Palestine....

I will admit David Duke is a real sharp guy but I believe some of his ideas are wrong because he believes the bible is a true story and I don't for the most part.... The Europeans are the only ones who gave our rulers a hard time so they are being replaced....
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4497
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 12:26 pm
Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 11:46 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:29 am
I am referring to Japanese POLICY. Who cares about what some random Japanese on the street think? Their government understands that they have a demographic crisis unfolding and importing foreigners is the only solution. They have liberalized their immigration rules and they will continue to do so. If Japanese people were so concerned about the country remaining Japanese, they would be having multitudes of children. Since they are not, it means they don’t care enough about it and immigration policy now reflects that.

About Israel, anyone who thinks Jews are a race TODAY, is an idiot. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, and European Jews who all mix freely in that nation now. It is multiracial. The only people who still consider Jews a race are anti-Semites and you.
What policy? Of course the Japanese don't need to literally say in their policy that they don't want to be a minority in their own country. Everyone knows that. It doesn't need to be laid out on paper. You aren't making sense. We aren't talking about some random Japanese on the street. We are talking about what mainstream Japanese think. They would not want to be a minority in their own country. No one would. Show me evidence that Japanese are willing to be a minority in their own country or that they want to be multicultural like the US.

If Jews aren't a race, then why do they give all racial Jews citizenship in Israel if their parents are Jews? Why does the Talmud say they are a race? Why do Jews have specific facial features that is documented in literature and drawings? How come Slavics can identify a Jew from their looks?

David Duke and anti-Semites aren't stupid. They have facts and documentation to back up all their points. They don't make up stuff. All their claims are sourced and cited from Jewish sources. That's why no liberal can beat David Duke or Jared Taylor in debate. Because everything they say is factual and documented and verifiable. Liberals can't refute that because they don't have truth on their side, only lies. You would get whipped in debate with them too, for sure.
Winston you should read Sholmo Sands book The Invention of The Jewish People, it makes the most sense to me. There were lots of conversions and the real bible people are the ones in the area who have been there for thousands of years such as the Palestianans and the other people of that region where the book originated.... If you become isolated and start selected who breeds with who and trace through the mother it will create a race with certain markers over time from all the inbreeding, this is proven.... It can be both a race and religion but as CE states there are many groups practiceing their version of Judaism. My opinion is the real bible people are being evicted in Palestine....
...
Once an incorrect idea gets fixed in his head, he sticks to it and digs in his heels. Not sure why that is, but he is doing that more and more.

He also does not understand what constitutes evidence and credible evidence. He seems to believe anything that confirms his ideas, wrong or not.

If he wants to believe Jews are a race and that the Japanese government is not loosening their immigration laws to account for the shrinking Japanese population, just let him continue to be wrong. Apparently he likes that.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8145
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 1:55 pm
If he wants to believe Jews are a race
I'm not sure who this is a response to, but clearly Jews are a race and we now have incontrovertible DNA evidence to prove that, which is why Israel has started to use blood tests to determine who is eligible for citizenship.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4497
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:50 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 1:55 pm
If he wants to believe Jews are a race
I'm not sure who this is a response to, but clearly Jews are a race and we now have incontrovertible DNA evidence to prove that, which is why Israel has started to use blood tests to determine who is eligible for citizenship.
DNA tests are an OPTION for those applying for citizenship, but those tests are for people who have clear long lines of Jewish ancestry.

Jews who were converted or who have mothers who converted to Judaism can still get citizenship there.

But an Azeri Mountain Jew, a German Jew and an Ethiopian Jew are not of the same race.

That would be like saying I am European because I have a Swiss, a Brit, and a Scots-Irish who are 3rd great grandparents.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”