Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate M

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:46 am
Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:43 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:03 am
Mgtow is growing but barely...

Repeat what i hear from feminist bigots? ...

But as i said since you are not mgtow...
You are still ignorant, I gave you enough information and links where you can inform yourself.

You know nothing about MGTOW.

There is no reason for me to waste my time any longer to reply to comments from you.
Splicelo is a guy who thinks his much older single mother is somehow a catch. That being the case, he is too much of a moron to understand the tenets of red pill thinking or MGTOW.

At a certain point where he has a "eureka moment," usually due to some interpersonal crisis or to his being zeroed out, a light bulb might go off in his head. Until then, let him live in his deluded, blue pill world with an older single mother.

MGTOW can't fix outright stupidity.....
Mgtow doesn't fix anything, it's just like feminism, toxic to humanity. You are just in a cult full of men who hate women. Your notion that no married men is mgtow EXCEPT yohan is seriously comical. You guys preach the same bullshit as feminist. Mgtow are the rejects of society. You people say mgtow is gaining. How the hell should civilization go on if ALL men stop having children, stop getting married, stop cohabiting. Lol You two been trolling on here for years now. I notice that about you and yohan, always arguing with people. Nothing constructive to do since your both retired. Poor things.
Last edited by Splicelo on May 18th, 2019, 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:32 am
Contrarian Expatriate,

When I read comments from SPLICELO for the first time, I was thinking he is one of these many happy US-citizens, who have never been outside of their own state, have no passport and consider all and everything in the States superior to the rest of the world. USA as a paradise...

As far as I can see, all what he says is typically US-stuff copied from blogs of some angry men, who had a terrible time in the States by the system and by women. Proud to date a 'powerful independent woman' of course with baggage near her 40s in the poor Philippines - but he is not living there, so he sends her a little money from time to time.

He totally disregards anything what is going on about MGTOW outside of USA - he is a hopeless case. MGTOW is not only limited to USA, but it is worldwide, however MGTOW has different issues to tackle, depending on the situation in those countries.

I never had any dispute with men (and also with some women) who were into MGTOW already or were honestly interested into MGTOW and wanted to know more asking me many questions - I had many talks with men and also with women from Europe and USA, but also with Arabs and Indians and Filipinos, with black people from French speaking Africa...

Sometimes I think, SPLICELO is merely trolling, and most what he said about himself is not true, but out of his fantasy... a keyboard and free Wi-Fi makes it possible. Somewhat strange that he is only into 'hateful' MGTOW-stuff, but ignores totally everything hateful which is coming up from feminists all the time...
You have a thing for lying yohan as i told you several times before. I do not ignore hateful things coming from feminist, i blast feminist just the same. All i am saying is that mgtow and feminist are basically the same.

Funny yohan i think you are trolling. A married man who claims to be mgtow. Hilarious. You left europe because women wouldn't sleep with you, nobody liked you there because you were a bit of a freak show, an outcast. And now you hold a grudge towards ALL western women now because not one of them would give you ass while you was there. You are married now and almost 70 years old and still haven't gotten over that resentment. Now claiming to be mgtow. You are not mgtow, doesnt matter how much CE defends you. You are not mgtow.

You and CE can just talk between yourselves and keep mentioning my name pretending i am not here but hoping i read your whiny post. A radical crazy mgtow who pay women $400 a month to even talk to him and a married man who was rejected in europe so now claims mgtow, is who i am up against.

Both of you love to argue since nothing to do in your retirement but force your bullshit mgtow on normal people. Both of you are constantly arguing with people here.

Plus both of you can spend the entire day on here as you have nothing else to do, no work to go to, so you argue and argue till you get the last word. A man in his 50's and one near 70 and look at the immaturity.
Last edited by Splicelo on May 18th, 2019, 12:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:33 am
Mgtow doesn't fix anything, it's just like feminism, toxic to humanity. You are just in a cult full of men who hate women. Your notion that all married men are mgtow EXCEPT yohan is seriously comical. You guys preach the same bullshit as feminist. Mgtow are the rejects of society. You people say mgtow is gaining. How the hell should civilization go on if ALL men stop having children, stop getting married, stop cohabiting. Lol You two been trolling on here for years now. I notice that about you and yohan, always arguing with people. Nothing constructive to do since your both retired. Poor things.
Your notion that all married men are mgtow EXCEPT yohan is seriously comical.

This is a strange sentence - I do not really understand what this should mean.

All married men are mgtow EXCEPT yohan?

?????
How the hell should civilization go on if ALL men stop having children
Why do you ask us, who are MGTOW?
You have to ask feminists about that, they always are telling us they do not need a man - what about you? Are you willing to become a sperm donor?
Nothing constructive to do since your both retired. Poor things.
You really talk only nonsense.
And yes, I am retired since about 2 years, I was starting to do some work when I was 12, did some regular little work when I was 14 and was full-time working since my 17th birthday - Why should I not retire after working and saving up for 48 years? What's wrong with that?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:49 am
Splicelo wrote:
Mgtow doesn't fix anything, it's just like feminism, toxic to humanity. You are just in a cult full of men who hate women. Your notion that all married men are mgtow EXCEPT yohan is seriously comical. You guys preach the same bullshit as feminist. Mgtow are the rejects of society. You people say mgtow is gaining. How the hell should civilization go on if ALL men stop having children, stop getting married, stop cohabiting. Lol You two been trolling on here for years now. I notice that about you and yohan, always arguing with people. Nothing constructive to do since your both retired. Poor things.

?????
You have to ask feminists about that, they always are telling us they do not need a man - what about you? Are you willing to become a sperm donor?
And yes, I am retired since about 2 years, I was starting to do some work when I was 12, did some regular little work when I was 14 and was full-time working since my 17th birthday - Why should I not retire after working and saving up for 48 years? What's wrong with that?
Oh what happen to not gonna reply to me again? So because your buddy is here to back you up, you grew wings.

Also when did i say you shouldn't retire. But look at how you spending your retirement, being a SJW for mgtow. Pathetic. You got a wife at home whom i pressume love you. But you seem to be more in love with this mgtow bullshit than your own wife.

No doubt even if you were on your death bed you'd be on here defending mgtow instead of your wife and family.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:49 am
Splicelo wrote:

?????
I made a typo, what i meant is CE seem to think that there are no married mgtow EXCEPT for you. That's contradiction and hypocrisy. Lol He knows dam well you are not mgtow but no matter what crap he spews, you back him so since he got a confused little cheer leader in his corner. He will tell you that you are mgtow when he knows you are not, just to keep you on his team. But guess what he is smarter than you and you will continue to kiss ass to feel like you belong. Keep backing up each other's nonsensical contradictions. Two wrongs doesn't make a right. As radical and ridiculous as CE is he more smarter than you, if you can't see how he is smarter then you really are even more of a imbecile that i originally thought.
Last edited by Splicelo on May 19th, 2019, 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:24 am
I made a typo
contradiction and hypocrisy
confused little cheer leader in his corner
continue to kiss ass to feel like you belong
This is not just one typo, this is an entire wrong sentence. :roll:

I see - You are talking about contradiction, hypocrisy, confused little cheer leader in his corner, continue to kiss ass to feel like you belong...

About whom are you talking? Sounds like a self confession to me.

Are you standing in front of a mirror, talking to yourself? :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:40 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:24 am
I made a typo
contradiction and hypocrisy
confused little cheer leader in his corner
continue to kiss ass to feel like you belong
This is not just one typo, this is an entire wrong sentence. :roll:

I see - You are talking about contradiction, hypocrisy, confused little cheer leader in his corner, continue to kiss ass to feel like you belong...

About whom are you talking? Sounds like a self confession to me.

Are you standing in front of a mirror, talking to yourself? :lol:

You are not mgtow. Mgtow are not married men. You need to get over what happen to you in europe over 40 years ago. Suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, trying to join some cult because of some resentment and hatred you have towards all western women. Sure many western women are terrible( no denying that) but to declare every single one as some evil feminist witch who out to get men is retarded. You are not mgtow but you hate western women. And you have feminine qualities as you still dwelling on something and letting it get to you, the way a woman woman would do.

Unbelievable that you are dam near 70 and you haven't grown. Did you tell you wife what you say on the forum? That if you could do it all over again you'd not marry or have kids?

Question..Are you even happily married? Are you actively trying to divorce your wife?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Conjo wrote:
September 7th, 2016, 4:52 am
Is MGTOW preventing you from being happy? If it is not let them be in peace. Life is too short to worry about the life decisions of others. We have to let go and learn to let people make their own mistakes, their own decisions, their own choices.
Maybe MGTOW don't feel accepted by other men because, if you tell them they shouldn't run their lives based on fear, they engage in ad hominem attacks, insult your wife, etc.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 12:55 pm
Conjo wrote:
Is MGTOW preventing you from being happy? If it is not let them be in peace. Life is too short to worry about the life decisions of others. We have to let go and learn to let people make their own mistakes, their own decisions, their own choices.
Maybe MGTOW don't feel accepted by other men because, if you tell them they shouldn't run their lives based on fear, they engage in ad hominem attacks, insult your wife, etc.
That’s true, a life dominated by fear is no life at all. MGTOW is a defeatist ideology. They understand the problem but glorify having no solution to it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 3:00 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:56 pm
MrMan wrote:
Conjo wrote:
That’s true, a life dominated by fear is no life at all. MGTOW is a defeatist ideology. They understand the problem but glorify having no solution to it.
Most MGTOW guys are older and have more life experience than you. They thought the found "the one", got married, and then got completely f***ed over so they become MGTOWs through life experience. Don't talk shit about them giving up until you're at least middle aged because many of them were optimistic like you were until they got shit on by life such as being divorced and ruined financially and socially.
I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way about driving cars. You can be killed by driving. You can become completely paralyzed and not live life the same way again. But I still drive.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 3:43 pm
[I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way about driving cars. You can be killed by driving. You can become completely paralyzed and not live life the same way again. But I still drive.
Well, 80 percent of all divorces are initiated by women assisted by feminist associations and greedy lawyers who try to get out as much as they can from the ex-husband, doing their best to ruin his life, to destroy him.

However I did not know that 80 percent of people driving cars are ending up by completely being paralyzed or are killed in traffic accidents..
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
Most MGTOW guys are older and have more life experience than you. They thought the found "the one", got married, and then got completely f***ed over so they become MGTOWs through life experience. Don't talk shit about them giving up until you're at least middle aged because many of them were optimistic like you were until they got shit on by life such as being divorced and ruined financially and socially.
You are right, many Western men are now MGTOW because of their negative experience with their own women next door.
They are not so young, were working all time, but lost everything - and finally after divorce they are living a very poor life with most of their salaries taken away from them for child support (but never see their children), for alimony to the ex-wife (who is working nothing), for paying a loan on the house despite the boyfriend of his ex-wife is now living there... and can you blame these men if they say to themselves 'never again'.

There are also other MGTOWs, young ones, who are willing to listen to such horror stories and are worried about the legal situation, they understand that men are considered as 2nd class people, as disposable items. They prefer to use their income for themselves and do not want to date women next to them. They do not hate women, but ask themselves is it worth the risk?

About myself, I consider myself also as MGTOW - never made it up for a local girlfriend even not for 30 minutes. I decided for international/interracial dating, married a foreign woman and moved away from the Western feminist region forever.

MGTOW merely means 'men going their own way' - it does not say anything about 'hating women'.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yohan wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 7:51 pm
Mercer wrote:
You are right, many Western men are now MGTOW because of their negative experience with their own women next door.
They are not so young, were working all time, but lost everything - and finally after divorce they are living a very poor life with most of their salaries taken away from them for child support (but never see their children), for alimony to the ex-wife (who is working nothing), for paying a loan on the house despite the boyfriend of his ex-wife is now living there... and can you blame these men if they say to themselves 'never again'.

There are also other MGTOWs, young ones, who are willing to listen to such horror stories and are worried about the legal situation, they understand that men are considered as 2nd class people, as disposable items. They prefer to use their income for themselves and do not want to date women next to them. They do not hate women, but ask themselves is it worth the risk?

About myself, I consider myself also as MGTOW - never made it up for a local girlfriend even not for 30 minutes. I decided for international/interracial dating, married a foreign woman and moved away from the Western feminist region forever.

MGTOW merely means 'men going their own way' - it does not say anything about 'hating women'.
You didn't actually give up though, you moved to another country, found a more traditional wife in a country more suitable to the lifestyle you wanted to live and made a family. That's different from people just throwing in the towel and saying "screw having a wife and kids, all I need is my weed, porn, and video games (or whatever they like doing)." I don't think they necessarily hate women either, I just think its defeatist and I don't think giving up a good idea. I don't consider going abroad to be giving up. Giving up is staying in the same location and doing absolutely nothing.

80% of divorces may be initiated by women, but 80% of marriages do not end in divorce. Rather that statistics appears to be more like 36%. I don't know how often people die or end up paralyzed from driving, but it is certainly part of daily risks one may take. Keep in mind, not all divorces ruin people either. If you get divorced when you're old and all of your kids are 18+, then the divorce doesn't result in financial annihilation the way people talk about because there's no need for child support payments or alimony in such cases. For me, that's still sad, because if you get divorced it means you probably won't be able to go to heaven together and you'll need to live another life on Earth to find your soulmate. But it won't financially destroy you like getting divorced in your 30s or 40s would. That being said, I live in a state where, if you prove adultery occurred in your marriage the courts will usually rule that you don't have to pay alimony and you would likely get custody of the kids.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:56 pm
MrMan wrote:
Conjo wrote:
I can understand the middle aged or divorced man whose wife had just left him in a divorce saying MGTOW stuff. You can let a man like that vent and heal up. What concerned me was to see men in their 20's who had never married listening to them and accepting their defeatist attitude.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@MrMan
MrMan wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 9:21 am
I can understand the middle aged or divorced man whose wife had just left him in a divorce saying MGTOW stuff. You can let a man like that vent and heal up. What concerned me was to see men in their 20's who had never married listening to them and accepting their defeatist attitude.
You didn't get it, Mr. Man. What can a young man in his 20s really do - how can he find a female partner? This is a big problem, and he might end as MGTOW.

I was in this situation, about 22 years old, had a good job, was already the owner of a small condominium unit in Central Vienna, Austria, had my own car, motorcycle, but I was alone. Whatever I tried, I never made it up even to a girlfriend for 30 minutes.
I was also considering to give up, where can you even meet women in my situation. Eastern Europe was closed, iron curtain border - but I tried to travel around Western Europe - also nothing...

Finally, I did not give up, starting with international/interracial dating, and after being successful, I also moved out of Europe forever.

Western women in general have wrong criteria to choose their men - every criminal has plenty of girls ... while men with good intention cannot find any reasonable female - and Western laws are treating men anyway as second class citizens.

But not every man can do what I did...I moved away, never came back to Western society.

-------

See the situation even here in Japan...a society, which is not hateful against men.

Official data shows, Japan does not have a gender imbalance considering all its population regardless age and where they are living, but if you look up data of people between 20 to 40 years old, their location, and their social mindset, you will discover there is indeed a gender imbalance, and it is clear from beginning on that a certain percentage of Japanese men between 20 to 40 years old will be unable to find a female Japanese partner.

Proportion 20 to 40 y/o is men 105 vs. women 100 - and 25 % of all men do not want to meet women, they are disappointed and not so openly published, you will find out that 35 % of all women prefer also to be alone without men.

This means in Japan men between 20 to 40 years old outnumber women of the same age. It is 78 men vs. 65 women, and often location plays a major role, in rural area or along the sea with its small islands and their fishing villages - whenever I drive there with my car, I see only old couples and some young men (their sons taking over the parents business) and closed elementary schools...and empty farm houses for cheap sale.
Young females, almost nobody...

Solution: Either give up, enjoy your life alone as a man - or - maybe - look for a foreign wife...

In Japan many men just refuse now even to consider to try to date... some use the sex-scene in the cities, some just stay in the house playing computer games...what else shall they do?