Business to business marketing

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Business to business marketing

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 4:23 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 8:52 pm
Dude, you’ve screwed up your physical health, your mental health, your employability, and consequently your entire life. If you’re moping around the house swilling beer and angry at blacks who run circles of success around you, you should never bring up the issue of the white man’s burden of productivity because it tends to highlight just how much of a personal failure you are. And thanks for admitting that you’re an alcohol abuser too. I figured there had to be some measure of substance abuse in that loser head of
yours.
This is the kind of thing people should bear in mind before being charitable to lesser races. No matter how much they are given they'll still be ingrates.
Says the man who whines about being sex deprived, and who can't get a simple job to lift himself out of the realms of obesity and poverty. :lol: I say keep angrily moping around the house and drinking more of those beers LOSER. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OK guys, I need to make a hard decision on this within the next couple of days. Is there any non-troll/retardish advice anyone can impart. The business involves driving around bullying people into regulatory compliance along with some sales & marketing, technical ability and sucking up to management. I'm good at about half of that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 3:49 pm
OK guys, I need to make a hard decision on this within the next couple of days. Is there any non-troll/retardish advice anyone can impart. The business involves driving around bullying people into regulatory compliance along with some sales & marketing, technical ability and sucking up to management. I'm good at about half of that.
Let's see....

Little to no relevant experience.
No established client base.
Very limited niche market of potential clients.

I say do it! Go all in with all your savings and all your efforts. I think the bullying part especially holds promise.

Be sure to let me know how it all turns out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Let's see....

Little to no relevant experience.
No established client base.
Very limited niche market of potential clients.

I say do it! Go all in with all your savings and all your efforts. I think the bullying part especially holds promise.

Be sure to let me know how it all turns out.
I specifically asked for non-trollish comments, but to reply, on course I have no experience but I do have a relevant and apparently respected qualification. There is an established client base - just not enough. Limited niche market, ye-es that's true, but I would only need a couple of dozen clients. As to bullying, this is why people really get the government they deserve. There are a very few people who can stand up to big men adamant on getting their way and tell them "NO" on a continuous basis. I appear to be one of those people.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The part that concerns me is "...buying into ...". If it just involved some upfront expense typical of sales jobs (possible new clothes, computer, , smartphone, car if you don't have all these already), then I would say take the risk, even if commission only sales. I just don't like the idea of buying a job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 10:21 pm
I just don't like the idea of buying a job.
Nor do I, but that's what we seem to be stuck with in the current year.