Liberals are the real racists

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Liberals are the real racists

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Shemp wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 12:25 am
If you read my post further, you'll note I don't think too highly of most whites, especially where I live when I'm in the USA.
Exactly, whites generally require downshifting also. There are rare exceptions of course, physicians, engineers, attorneys, etc., but for the most part white Americans are among the most incredulous people. No amount of facts and evidence will suffice to enable whites to understand much of anything due to the combination of popular conditioning (whites tend to believe whatever is heavily promoted in mainstream media) coupled with the fact that they tend to believe they are right by default despite all evidence to the contrary.

So this required "downshifting" is a necessity with nearly all Americans in my view.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

A newborn born to barbarians, if introduced into a civilized environment, will not be socially distinguishable from the rest of the people in that civilized environment. Transplant young children out of a savage environment and raise them in a civilized environment and they'll grow up to be civilized, provided that the people raising them are also civilized.

The problem is that many people are not civil, and they do not want or choose to become civilized. Some of this has to do with civilization never having been developed or introduced to an environment (look for example at how the Romans civilized northern Europe and later followed by the false form of Christianity called Catholicism; Germans and Gauls were more or less tribesmen in the woods).

The other part of this sadly has to do with female headed families en masse. A few widows is all a society should have. Instead, in the West, matriarchy was subsidized by the government, removing men from the household, which destroys civilization. Any statistic that can be compared between the fatherless children and those with fathers demonstrates that societies based upon matriarchy are destined to fail.

It's not a racial issue at all, but one of civilization and matriarchy. Racism is misplaced and a distraction in life that will destroy the life of the racist (just as feminism will destroy those who get entangled in it), if he or she doesn't figure it out early enough.

Read up on The Garbage Generation by Daniel Amneus. https://fathersmanifesto.net/amneus.htm
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 1:59 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 1:54 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:26 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 2:20 am

That's because I'm a sad loser.
Yes, that's true.
Is there anything I can do to stop being a loser?
Probably not, but you could try being a useful member of society. Have you considered joining the circus as a freak?
That's a great idea! Thank you. I'm such a loser.
You're welcome.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 2:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:04 am

Yes, that's true.
Probably not, but you could try being a useful member of society. Have you considered joining the circus as a freak?
You're welcome.
This is the best you can do? You are such a joke. Do you really need to post on forums to be reminded you are a joke? Or start ridiculous Internet businesses to be reminded you are a joke? Why? What is the point? I can't imagine you are happier for posting in this thread. You are really not helping yourself. You don't need to make your shitty life even worse. Time will do that for you.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 4:57 am
Shemp wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 12:25 am
If you read my post further, you'll note I don't think too highly of most whites, especially where I live when I'm in the USA.
Exactly, whites generally require downshifting also. There are rare exceptions of course, physicians, engineers, attorneys, etc., but for the most part white Americans are among the most incredulous people. No amount of facts and evidence will suffice to enable whites to understand much of anything due to the combination of popular conditioning (whites tend to believe whatever is heavily promoted in mainstream media) coupled with the fact that they tend to believe they are right by default despite all evidence to the contrary.

So this required "downshifting" is a necessity with nearly all Americans in my view.
Seemingly, there used to be a multitude of ingenious Whites in America up until the early-2000s. A lot of them began to expatriate to other parts of North America (i.e. Mexico and Canada), Panama, especially Costa Rica, scattered spots here and there in South America, and some West Indian islands, Western Europe and other parts of the Anglosphere (e.g. UK (GB or Ireland), English-speaking African countries, Aussie, NZ, ZA (South Africa)) when Bush Jr. took office for the 1st and 2nd times.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The research suggests that IQs was increasing until the 1970's. Since then the research shows IQ dropping across the developed world, proving that race and nationality alike are irrelevant.

It was validating when I read that because I always considered the 1970's to have been the era when the best art was made. Especially music. 70's music is unbeatable! It's been all downhill from there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 1:52 pm
The research suggests that IQs was increasing until the 1970's. Since then the research shows IQ dropping across the developed world, proving that race and nationality alike are irrelevant.
How does IQ dropping prove that race is irrelevant?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The key phrase is "across the developed world". The developed world is not mono-racial.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm
The key phrase is "across the developed world". The developed world is not mono-racial.
So what? The fact remains that blacks are much stupider than humans at any given time.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 2:37 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 2:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You're welcome.
I'll always be a loser.
That's right.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 1:53 am
That's right.
Do you actually get any satisfaction by trying to be the gum stuck to people's shoes? Of course you don't so why bother? Then again, why even bother to do anything if you're you. I get that life dealt you a bad hand, but couldn't you just shuffle off?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 1:58 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
That's right.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 3:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
That's right.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you are.
How are those brilliantly innovative businesses of your's doing Johnny? Making lots of money now after years of trying? How about giving us losers some tips so we can follow in your illustrious footsteps.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 3:41 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
That's right.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you are.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you certainly are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 2:47 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 3:41 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
That's right.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you are.
I'm a loser.
Yes, you certainly are.
So during the time you were pursuing your laughable businesses from your hovel, most of which time I was successfully in an Internet telecommuting job, you were making nothing, right? And I'm supposed to be the loser? Projection much? You are a middle aged person. Stop acting like a baby. Stopping acting like a baby won't actually help you of course, but just stop it anyway.