Russian instagram model found dead in suitcase...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Russian instagram model found dead in suitcase...

Post by redfeather »

They have video of her ex boyfriend coming to her apartment two days before...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-in ... -apartment
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian instagram model found dead in suitcase...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I wonder what she did to him for him to react that way. She must have really emotionally abused him for him to snap like that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 11:15 am
I wonder what she did to him for him to react that way. She must have really emotionally abused him for him to snap like that.

:lol:
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

CE,
You said you wonder what the Russian Instagram model did to make him snap...
Here is the answer...
She belittled him and said he was sexually inadequate...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-boyfriend ... 42288.html
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A clearcut case of justifiable homicide then.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

redfeather wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 7:01 pm
CE,
Here is the answer...

As I suspected..... While I do not condone violence, I resent when the female victims of these crimes are painted as innocent when there is usually a history of torment and abuse of the male which set them off.

I happen to think that BOTH of these people are horrible in the end but society tends to demonize only the male because of gynocentrism.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 2nd, 2019, 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 2nd, 2019, 12:42 am
redfeather wrote:
CE,
Here is the answer...

As I suspected..... While I do not condone violence, I resent when the female victims of these crimes are painted as innocent when there is usually a history of torment and abuse of the male which drumstick them off.
Totally agree. Too much emphasis is placed on physical abuse by the male while the mental abuse inflicted by females gets swept under the carpet.

In this instance he should have walked away, obviously, but of course, degrading comments like that can hit a raw nerve. Probably spent a shitload of cash on her too therefore increasing his wrath.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 3:56 am
redfeather wrote:
CE,
Here is the answer...

As I suspected..... While I do not condone violence, I resent when the female victims of these crimes are painted as innocent when there is usually a history of torment and abuse of the male which drumstick them off.
Totally agree. Too much emphasis is placed on physical abuse by the male while the mental abuse inflicted by females gets swept under the carpet.

In this instance he should have walked away, obviously, but of course, degrading comments like that can hit a raw nerve. Probably spent a shitload of cash on her too therefore increasing his wrath.
Yes, this generally happens to particularly evil, horrible women, not to sweet, loving types who treat men with humanity and empathy even when it is time to break up. By the way, I meant to say set them off, not drumstick them off.

Women who are worshipped as call girls, sugar babies, and social media trollops often dehumanize men as disposable nothings. Most men can take that treatment as part of the game. Others go off the deep end after years of anger built up in dealing with them.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

The spin on this incel site is hilarious. He was apparently giving her money for intimacy (Sugar daddy) and when she told him what she really thought of their "relationship" he became enraged and killed her. Dude looks like a tranny with eyeliner, plucked eyebrows and cosmetic surgery.

A Russian sugar daddy has confessed to the murder of an Instagram influencer whose body was found stuffed in a suitcase, officials said.

Instagram influencer Karaglanova found dead in Moscow apartment: report
Maxim Gareyev admitted to authorities that he stabbed his love interest, 24-year-old Ekaterina Karaglanova, last week in Moscow after she “repeatedly insulted and humiliated” him, BBC reported.

Gareyev — who claimed he gave Karaglanova money on dates — said he lashed out because she told him that he wasn’t attractive, according to authorities.

“She told me that I was ugly and that even plastic [surgery] would not help me,” Gareyev reportedly said. “I could not stand it.”
Should Contrarian Expatriate be held criminally responsible?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As I suspected..... While I do not condone violence, I resent when the female victims of these crimes are painted as innocent when there is usually a history of torment and abuse of the male which set them off.

I happen to think that BOTH of these people are horrible in the end but society tends to demonize only the male because of gynocentrism.
I see this case similar to you. I always make clear that nobody deserves to end up dead in a suitcase or beaten beyond recognition - men doing something horrible like this man out of control to a woman have to be sent to jail. Sorry no other way to regulate such a crime.

However I reject totally the feminist suggestion, that ALL men are responsible for violence against women.

I am not responsible for the bad choice women are doing when meeting men and sharing the same room with them. I am totally against women, who are (mis)using men as a wallet to finance their life-style but pretend to love them...

Either tell a man from the very beginning on that you are into a relationship sex vs. money or offer your body for free...

There is a BIG difference between saying that 'nobody deserves to end up dead in a suitcase' or to feel 'compassion' with a victim of a crime.

You should not extort money from men but claiming love. If you do so - your risk if something is going totally wrong...