The New World Order - Is there a secret agenda/conspiracy for World Government?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
flowerthief00
Junior Poster
Posts: 505
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: The New World Order

Post by flowerthief00 »

Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm
You ever hear of infamous dictators who murdered millions after disarming them? Gulags?
If you mean murdering millions in order to choke political dissent and consolidate power...well that is more plausible than murdering billions as a means unto itself. (the latter was the impression I got from your post)
Cornfed wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 10:36 pm
How do you know exactly? The climategate e-mails show the UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda.
Please share your source.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Neo wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm
You ever hear of infamous dictators who murdered millions after disarming them? Gulags?
If you mean murdering millions in order to choke political dissent and consolidate power...well that is more plausible than murdering billions as a means unto itself. (the latter was the impression I got from your post)
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:15 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 10:27 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 5:45 am
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 4:30 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 3:55 am
Climate change ????? the Citi set all this up, all roads go back there and yes it is a hoax for the most part so they can control all production world wide....

The Communal Dictatorship.... :D
The closer we get to it, the more obvious it is that it is about the New World Order. Of course, many people will be in open denial when it's right in front of their faces.
The thing people need to realize is religion is just another tool for them to use in world domination. It's not complicated at all, on a modern economy the purchasing tickets decide the direction the society goes and the people controlling and directing them are the ones building this system and all other points on the subject are basically a distraction.
All this power from fractional reserve banking.
Actually they figured out by counterfeiting the money and not being audited and yes mix with the fraud of fractional lending. Lenin stated that an exclusive credit monopoly would get them 90% to the desired dictatorship.... The other 10 % is the lie headed up by mind control and violence..
What are your plans, if any? Although the topic interests me, since I have eternal life, and I know that heaven, the New Earth and paradise are all real, if it comes down to it, I know I will continue to live, but without having to deal with living under the thumb of evildoers.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
flowerthief00
Junior Poster
Posts: 505
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: The New World Order

Post by flowerthief00 »

Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

Just listening to the Aug 15 broadcast again, without commercials, and at 1:42:17, Rush makes reference to the New World Order and GHW Bush's speech.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5380
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am
Location: USA,FL

Re: The New World Order

Post by Moretorque »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8084
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: The New World Order

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 10:36 pm
How do you know exactly? The climategate e-mails show the UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda.
Please share your source.
Just google "climategate". You'll have to go aways down the list to avoid the usual shills.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
If a certain group wants to "inherit the earth," and the earth is already filled with other people, what is to be done?
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8084
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: The New World Order

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Who wants to kill countless billions and what the hell for? That's the stuff of comic book villains.
It's a process. At first when you start capitalist enterprises then you want a lot of customers who can buy your products. Then when you already own the world you don't need customers any more and if fact want to remove squatters from your property. All planned in advance and perfectly simple really.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

Rush is at it right now. He admits that it is a topic which must be spoken of delicately because many people think it is just a conspiracy theory.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5380
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am
Location: USA,FL

Re: The New World Order

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Either way, I believe the point of One World Governance is ultimately to put an end to most of humanity. In other words to literally kill most of the people on earth so a few people can have it all to themselves.

This seems to be just a repeating pattern with totalitarians. It is just that next time, if it is on a worldwide scale, it will be more people than when it was just on a national scale.

This is the real purpose behind gun control: to disarm humanity so a worldwide slaughter can begin. As long as the USA allows people to possess AK-47s, it is a hindrance to such plans.
That sounds like just the sort of brazenly wild and sweeping speculation not founded on evidence on par with talk of supernatural personages in the sky and eternal punishment for sins and other religo-fantasies I grew out of long ago.

If you ever wish to grow out of this yourself--when and if you ever do is entirely up to you--I recommend skipping an afternoon of sunday school to read some David Hume. It will do "miracles" for the rational/skeptical muscles in your brain that may have slightly atrophied missing their greater potential.
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
If a certain group wants to "inherit the earth," and the earth is already filled with other people, what is to be done?
I know what I am doing and that is not bringing more of us here, this place has turned into a mess and it's not right what we are handing future generations.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2517
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The New World Order

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:49 am
Rush is at it right now. He admits that it is a topic which must be spoken of delicately because many people think it is just a conspiracy theory.
Oh wow, isn't Rush ballsy. Maybe one day soon he'll discover the wheel.

I mean seriously, this is a commonplace in the self-styled truth community. Don't forget that Rush is mainstream. They wouldn't let him make a tiny fraction of the money he does if he tried to rise above his station of house conservative/court jester.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: The New World Order

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 2:52 pm
Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 10:49 am
Rush is at it right now. He admits that it is a topic which must be spoken of delicately because many people think it is just a conspiracy theory.
Oh wow, isn't Rush ballsy. Maybe one day soon he'll discover the wheel.

I mean seriously, this is a commonplace in the self-styled truth community. Don't forget that Rush is mainstream. They wouldn't let him make a tiny fraction of the money he does if he tried to rise above his station of house conservative/court jester.
I just wonder if more information about this topic getting out to the general public will help to delay the NWO. Now that millions of people now know that it isn't a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy fact.

It is pretty gutsy though. Any time a man opens his mouth to say something like this, there is a possibility that some people who hate the idea of CT can boycott or begin a slander campaign.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
flowerthief00
Junior Poster
Posts: 505
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Re: The New World Order

Post by flowerthief00 »

Moretorque wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Your more than welcome to look at a map of the USA UN agenda 2030 that was unveiled at the first UN world summit in RIO DeJaneiro in 1992... If that isn't depopulation I don't know what is.
You mean the making of plans to avert environmental catastrophe, right? Certainly a person who doesn't agree that environmental catastrophe is looming can readily find demons and madmen hiding in the clouds.

At any rate, the UN is (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your point of view) all talk and no action and will likely stay that way. No way Americans will give up their sovereignty to the likes of the UN.
Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 9:10 pm
Just google "climategate". You'll have to go aways down the list to avoid the usual shills.
I'm not asking what "climategate" was. So some scientists were in disagreement. Well there are always scientists who are in disagreement about any given thing, as science by its nature is conflicting. Nothing surprising or sinister there.

You said "UN experts disagree with you in that they confirm the whole thing is a pack of lies made to sell a particular political agenda." Where's the evidence for that?
Cornfed wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 3:18 am
It's a process. At first when you start capitalist enterprises then you want a lot of customers who can buy your products. Then when you already own the world you don't need customers any more and if fact want to remove squatters from your property. All planned in advance and perfectly simple really.
Just kill off the rest of the world is perfectly simple? lol
With what army? Don't tell me with vaccines.
Neo wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 5:17 pm
I just wonder if more information about this topic getting out to the general public will help to delay the NWO. Now that millions of people now know that it isn't a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy fact.

It is pretty gutsy though. Any time a man opens his mouth to say something like this, there is a possibility that some people who hate the idea of CT can boycott or begin a slander campaign.
You're thousands of miles away from convincing rational thinkers of this "conspiracy fact".

I will say, however, that I would side with the most rabid nutcase wearing the shiniest tinfoil hat before I would side with those wishing to censor him. Conspiracy theories are interesting, occasionally turn out to be true, more often are soundly debunked by those who can keep their head screwed on tight, but in either case are relatively harmless compared to the stifling of free speech, the latter being a real threat that must be guarded against continually.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”