Niceness is seen as worthless and gets you nothing because American women themselves are toxic and evil.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Niceness is seen as worthless and gets you nothing because American women themselves are toxic and evil.

Post by Mercury »

It is said that niceness gets you nothing and is seen as worthless.

Well, here is the truth. Niceness is seen as worthless in America because America is a twisted, evil country. And in America, nice guys finish last because American women themselves are toxic, evil, selfish, and spoiled rotten with a very bad attitude. American women themselves are violent in their toxic hearts. An estimated 93 percent of American women born after 1980 are in gangs, many of them were in gangs since as young as 10 years old, and that is why they are attracted to toxic men. A lot of those same women have participated in violent criminal activities such as armed robbery, homicide, drive-by shootings, extortion, arson, and armed car jacking. Many have even done jail/prison time. American women have only the devil in their toxic hearts; they are Satan worshippers at heart, and they live like demons. And so they flee from the nice guys and only go for guys that live like demons. Guys once again that are possessive, controlling, guys that don't allow their woman to have any friends, especially friends that are men.
Last edited by Mercury on January 6th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Re: Niceness is seen as worthless and gets you nothing because American women themselves are toxic and evil.

Post by cheesesweat »

Funny I told a close relative of mine how bad American women were. But naturally, he had to test the waters for himself. Didn't take him long. Probably about 3 to 4 months later he realized what utter crapola they are. Extreme pickiness, flakiness, impossible standards(even when they are quite average themselves), and apathetic. He had done the whole online dating thing and realized how stupid it is dealing with the women there. He ended up getting a girlfriend from Asia and is much happier. Doesn't seem to matter where American women are from, how poor or rich they are, how good their family background is. Almost all of them are a pain in the ass to deal with. But then again, I think American society as a whole is in pretty bad shape right now.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Niceness is seen as worthless and gets you nothing because American women themselves are toxic and evil.

Post by MrMan »

I rightly guessed who posted the opening post in this thread when I read it. As usually, life in the universe the rest of us live in isn't quite that bad.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

This seems to be a recurring post on HA. My response is always: "Yes, woman are evil. And so are men."

If you think women behave badly or that they have too much power, you have to ask who let them behave badly? Who gave them that power? It sure wasn't themselves.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
This seems to be a recurring post on HA. My response is always: "Yes, woman are evil. And so are men."

If you think women behave badly or that they have too much power, you have to ask who let them behave badly? Who gave them that power? It sure wasn't themselves.
Stranger-danger lectures, especially when authorities tell them to flee all the harder from friendly guys like it's a capital felony to be nice, feminism, the mother and the father telling her that the man needs to be financially capable of living in Hidden Hills, California, those have caused American women to behave badly. And it's no wonder American women, when they want a man, they really want a bodyguard and a walking ATM.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Most American women have NPD and so in their minds anyone that is not narcissistic is not normal. That's why love assholes.

Most Filipinas don't have NPD that's why they love nice guys.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women see "niceness" in men as a weakness and they avoid these men like the plague! They much prefer the "badboy" because he is seen as more masculine.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."