Do All Women Marry For Money?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do All Women Marry For Money?

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, all women do marry for money, no matter what the feminists and white knights say to the contrary.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do All Women Marry For Money?

Post by Taco »

Middle class women and wealthy women marry for money.

Poor women marry for love and sex. That's why I married one.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Poor women marry for love and sex.
Doesn't that just mean they have less options and will settle for less money?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If they do, some of them are really bad at math. If all women married for money, none of them would marry poor men. :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Taco wrote:

Poor women marry for love and sex.
Doesn't that just mean they have less options and will settle for less money?
It means their "normal". Why their normal doesn't really matter.

I had never been around normal women before I moved to the Philippines. Some men will have no idea what I'm talking about but American women and Filipinas are complete opposites.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ I have the opposite point of view. Filipinas are far from normal. Just my opinion but I'd say women elsewhere in Asia are more like women in America than they are like women in the Philippines.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I think it's more complicated than that. I think women in general marry for "stability", which is a definition that changes very widely. It usually involves financial stability, so money, but just as well the promise that they (and their offspring) will be taken care of, protected and supported throughout life.

To think that women only marry with money is just as cynical and reductive as thinking that women only marry good looking hunks or, as I read here on a few posts, street gang types.

Then there's also the romantic notion of marriage, instilled by one too many Hollywood flicks. They want to live the dream, be the beautiful brides in white, with 50 or 100 people pouring attention all over them. They want their moment. I think that has some significance too, else you would find far more unmarried couples, who by the way can live pretty much the same way.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Women marry for many reasons, one of which can be for money. But they tend to marry for money if they are:

-Very poor or economically deprived
-Single mothers
-Older women who have hit the wall
-Younger women who are sagacious and intelligent
-Old fashioned Gold diggers

But the key here is ALL women have the ability to exploit men for money once they become married to the man so it is a smart strategy to think this way for any man. Virtuous women often become bored, resentful, shrews who will take all she can from a husband when she wants to cash out and explore the sexual market again.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 13th, 2019, 3:39 pm
Women marry for many reasons, one of which can be for money. But they tend to marry for money if they are:

-Very poor or economically deprived
-Single mothers
-Older women who have hit the wall
-Younger women who are sagacious and intelligent
-Old fashioned Gold diggers

But the key here is ALL women have the ability to exploit men for money once they become married to the man so it is a smart strategy to think this way for any man. Virtuous women often become bored, resentful, shrews who will take all she can from a husband when she wants to cash out and explore the sexual market again.
True. Once the sexual tension is gone and routine sets in, if both parties don't make a serious effort to keep the fire alive, boredom and tireness will tear the couple apart in no time. That's why I don't think it's ever a good idea to give the woman all she wants. Once she think she's got it all, she will start asking for things that are much harder to get from a man...like impossible gifts or life choices, or another man's sexual favours.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:

Poor women marry for love and sex. That's why I married one.
Don't you have it backwards? Middle class women and above have pride and standards and morals. They are not desperate and do not whore themselves for money, they see that as beneath them. They try to find a guy close to their social status, economic status, and belongs to the same clique, whom they get along with and like or love as well. And who looks good next to them too. Since they have more choices, they can afford to be more picky about the men they date. And physical attraction is more important to them.

Poor women lower their standards because they are desperate for financial security and comfort. So they are less hung on looks. They seek a generous man with a good heart who will take care of their needs. They focus on practical needs, not principles or honor. But that doesn't mean they will marry any man with money. They gotta like/love him and feel comfortable around him too. They want a man they have feelings for too.

Think about it. If you were them, you'd do the same. That's why wealthy men get rejected by many women too, because women cannot marry only for money. Money is a factor, but not the only one.

There are good and bad women in both camps. But of course, the woman's culture is a big factor too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 8:22 pm
Yes, all women do marry for money, no matter what the feminists and white knights say to the contrary.
I would say, MANY women (but not ALL women) marry for money.

Further, MANY women divorce to keep this money only for themselves and to get rid of their husband.

-----

I noticed many women choose their men out of wrong criteria.
They give priority to men who have a huge choice of women and don't need them... for example really rich men.

However braggarts and even thugs released from jail and own nothing have no problem to find girls as many as they need - while ordinary honest men remain lonely and later on in their 40s are expected to pick up the leftover of such girls - often worn out because of party-life, sex, drugs and alcohol - including their children from different fathers....

Women have to CHANGE their criteria, how they choose men - please note I did not say women should lower their standard - I think women should reconsider to be more patient and tolerant and to opt for a more stable man who has a regular job, no criminal record and is not wasting money for alcohol and other useless things...

The present situation especially in Western countries is not very encouraging - many women are simply said not good marriage material (too materialistic, anger control issues, too many boyfriends, children from several fathers, unpaid student loans for useless studies, party-girls full with drugs and alcohol etc...)

However it is not only about the woman herself, but also about the legal situation, which under any circumstances will be on the side of the female and treat men as 2nd class citizens. Marriage in Western countries - stay away and say NO!

I am tired of all this BS-talk 'where are all the good men'... It's not the man, but the woman who accepted the wrong guy...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 10:31 am
jamesbond wrote:

Further, MANY women divorce to keep this money only for themselves and to get rid of their husband.

-----

I noticed many women choose their men out of wrong criteria.
They give priority to men who have a huge choice of women and don't need them... for example really rich men.

However braggarts and even thugs released from jail and own nothing have no problem to find girls as many as they need - while ordinary honest men remain lonely and later on in their 40s are expected to pick up the leftover of such girls - often worn out because of party-life, sex, drugs and alcohol - including their children from different fathers....

Women have to CHANGE their criteria, how they choose men - please note I did not say women should lower their standard - I think women should reconsider to be more patient and tolerant and to opt for a more stable man who has a regular job, no criminal record and is not wasting money for alcohol and other useless things...

The present situation especially in Western countries is not very encouraging - many women are simply said not good marriage material (too materialistic, anger control issues, too many boyfriends, children from several fathers, unpaid student loans for useless studies, party-girls full with drugs and alcohol etc...)

However it is not only about the woman herself, but also about the legal situation, which under any circumstances will be on the side of the female and treat men as 2nd class citizens. Marriage in Western countries - stay away and say NO!

I am tired of all this BS-talk 'where are all the good men'... It's not the man, but the woman who accepted the wrong guy...

you not get girl because you boring and dumbwit whiteman, same 1980 same today. money maybe help much in japan 1980 now good europe girl need excitement thug like or look ineresting man, japan 2020 need yellow man good job not white not black, yohan dud so if yohan young today, no girl except in poorest country least civilize place can be low status whiteman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 11:26 am
Yohan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Further, MANY women divorce to keep this money only for themselves and to get rid of their husband....
you not get girl because you boring and dumbwit whiteman, same 1980 same today. money maybe help much in japan 1980 now good europe girl need excitement thug like or look ineresting man, japan 2020 need yellow man good job not white not black, yohan dud so if yohan young today, no girl except in poorest country least civilize place can be low status whiteman
Another troll-posting from this comical idiot-sockpuppet...
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Also there are lots of women who are primary breadwinners for their families. They are around.
Last edited by Neo on November 29th, 2020, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:

However braggarts and even thugs released from jail and own nothing have no problem to find girls as many as they need
The other thing is, that not many women are worth bothering with. Many men think that all women are inherently worthy and valuable, and that's not true. There are some women who are worth interacting with, and there are some women who must be avoided.

A woman who prefers criminals is one who needs to be avoided. There are women who are classier than that, who do not consider crime to be sexy. That kind has a warped mentality. That's the kind of woman that a man should not want in his life, because her mentality is on such a level that she is most likely a very difficult woman to interact with.

Certain women love trouble, love causing trouble, drama, and conflict (and they consider living peacefully to be boring), while others are just peaceful. The problem is the overwhelming number of corrupt women cause men to assume that all women are corrupt. A man really needs to have a keen eye for what corrupt behavior is and what proper behavior is. The desire to mate with criminals is not proper.

A corrupt woman seeks a corrupt man. So it is a blessing in disguise to be overlooked by such women.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.