Why do I love this website ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Why do I love this website ?

Post by rome86 »

As a foreign student living in the US, I love this website.Why do you love it here ? (including the chairman winston)
for me I would say there are everybody here ( all races, all ages even gender). There are so many wise guys. It is amazing
it is marvelous,C'est magnifique
keep it going ... :wink:
hello
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do I love this website ?

Post by Rock »

rome86 wrote:As a foreign student living in the US, I love this website.Why do you love it here ? (including the chairman winston)
for me I would say there are everybody here ( all races, all ages even gender). There are so many wise guys. It is amazing
it is marvelous,C'est magnifique
keep it going ... :wink:
Wise guys as in made men. Those who have permanently relocated abroad are members of the "Happier Abroad Mafia". So Winston must be the Godfather, lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL.

Well since no one does what I say here, I'm probably more like an organizer, or the guy who lit the fuse that allowed other guys to come out and band together on these issues.

I think the reason we seem "wise" here is because we boldly tell truths that other people consider too politically incorrect and taboo to talk about or are in denial about it, or just don't want to see. In that sense, we are "free" in mind and speech, and that is a form of wisdom that is refreshing to other "liberated types".

I appreciate your appreciation anyway. And happy holidays to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I love this website because I can tell that the most of the people on here are smarter and more knowledgeable then me. I always surround myself with people who know more then me so I can keep learning and become a better person.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another thing that makes us different from the mainstream is that we don't care about what others think. We aren't afraid of looking like losers either.

You see, mainstream people do not care if what we say here is true or not. Truth does not impress mainstream people (like it does us). They care more about looking good to others and not like losers. Looking good, making money and having a stable life are their top priorities, not truth. If their priorities conflict with truth, then truth will be tossed out. We care more about truth though, and not what others think. And we do not worry about looking like losers either.

Those are key ways that we are different from the mainstream. Some will find that refreshing, while others will see that as "weird, odd and loser-like".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Winston wrote:Another thing that makes us different from the mainstream is that we don't care about what others think. We aren't afraid of looking like losers either.

You see, mainstream people do not care if what we say here is true or not. Truth does not impress mainstream people (like it does us). They care more about looking good to others and not like losers. Looking good, making money and having a stable life are their top priorities, not truth. If their priorities conflict with truth, then truth will be tossed out. We care more about truth though, and not what others think. And we do not worry about looking like losers either.

Those are key ways that we are different from the mainstream. Some will find that refreshing, while others will see that as "weird, odd and loser-like".
Why do americans seem so uptight ? they do not do jokes about themselves, they are very proud. That is why everything here is professional, business related.
Dating a woman here is like having a job interview. :D
hello
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

rome86 wrote:Why do americans seem so uptight ? they do not do jokes about themselves, they are very proud. That is why everything here is professional, business related.
Dating a woman here is like having a job interview. :D
The culture in the US is a business like culture. People tend to be uptight, stiff and anti-social, it's the way we are raised. Work is the centerpiece of most people's lives in the US. The first question a person asks you in America is, "what do you do for a living?" Most people in the US don't talk to their neighbors, some people don't even know who their neighbors are!

The only way to meet women in America is through your friends. They need the approaval of their friends in order to meet a guy! Strange social conditions indeed here in the United Anti-Social States of America! lol :lol: