Black People Moving To Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black People Moving To Asia

Post by Taco »

Good information for anyone thinking about moving to Asia.

The Black Experience Japan Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9uvq ... ZnaepEvc0A

Last edited by Taco on November 29th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black People Moving To Asia

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Almost anywhere in Europe or Asia is better for black Americans. I have said this for YEARS now but finally the message is spreading.....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 1:50 pm
Almost anywhere in Europe or Asia is better for black Americans. I have said this for YEARS now but finally the message is spreading.....
There are also specifics:

Philippines
-- for sucking at learning foreign languages
-- that love light skin-ned women to date and possibly miscegenate with;
-- that don't mind earning a paltry salary but will not be homeless over such income.

Thailand
-- WARNING: don't wh.oremonger there if you hadn't become a seasoned pro at dealing with seasoned pro's!!!!! Thai's are cunning and materialistic...the women especially but there's more variety of body types and hues of Asian women in Bangkok, Phuket (became an international rave scene - similar to Ibiza in its infant stages), and Pattaya. The pro's are so cunning that they can get you to have to bribe your way out of jail in Thailand so master some other WM scene first - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. At least the WhoreMonger/P4P scene is very fair in the Philippines in comparison!!!
-- if you love cheap but non-GMO YET non-organic junk food at 7-Elevens which are ubiquitously on every block in every Thai city!!!!

other parts I cannot really speak on other Asian places for Blacks. Oh yeah: don't do HONG KONG if you don't have the CAPITAL. It's insanely expensive, and people are cunning and materialistic there too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Why not parts of Africa for black folks to move back too?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 6:07 pm
Ummmm errrrr what do you mean?
There's already Accra, Ghana which has a growing Black American expatriate population.
Liberia....meh....some of us know the half of that country already.
Nigeria is the NYC in pace and in deceit and a.sshole-ism of Africa. I don't care for that place.
The Francophone countries of sub-Saharan Africa are the best sub-Saharan African countries TBTH.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:
Because even Bantu Africans hate Black Americans, just like everyone else does. A common saying, actually said to me by an African at one time is "There is a reason my ancestors sold their ancestors to your ancestors".
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Maybe it belongs in the african section but it seems africa with its many countries is still like a dark continent and lack of info . For expat guys looking for a decent country to move to. Which africa country would it be?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Andy Hobo traveler liked Togo, which is French speaking. Expensive to fly there, but cheap once you arrive. Something of a lazy tropical backwater. Girls eager to be paid mistresses. You need location independent income. Probably no cheaper than SE Asia, all things considered, and no better unless you have a strong preference for black women or African culture.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Business is increasing between China and Africa which is bringing a lot of immigrants both ways.

Why Chinese are traveling to Africa, and why Africans are traveling to China
https://qz.com/africa/1680094/why-chine ... -to-china/
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:
First, Black Westerners are no more “African” than you are so they would be moving there, not moving BACK there.

Second, we are in an era where people can move to where they damn well please. I always find it odd when black people are enjoying all the travel freedom the world has to offer and some moron suggests, “Why not Africa?” as if that is the sole continent in which blacks should be interested. If you have not noticed, Africa presents a slew of difficulties, inconveniences, and expenses for all Westerners because it is the most far behind in development.

Finally, the OP is about black people moving to Asia. So if that is too much for you to tolerate, just move on to another thread. Some black people like to live in Asia. Get used to it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 3rd, 2019, 8:15 pm
I always find it odd when black people are enjoying all the travel freedom the world has to offer and some moron suggests, “Why not Africa?” as if that is the sole continent in which blacks should be interested.
I can explain the oddity. It is because outside of parts of Africa you are an introduced species of noxious pests, similar to rats and mice in various places, and it would be good if you could be confined to your home range.
If you have not noticed, Africa presents a slew of difficulties, inconveniences, and expenses for all Westerners because it is the most far behind in development.
Of course. It is full of blacks. You could say the same about Baltimore and Detroit.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 6:51 am
November 29th, 2019, 1:50 pm
There are also specifics:

Philippines
-- for sucking at learning foreign languages
-- that love light skin-ned women to date and possibly miscegenate with;
-- that don't mind earning a paltry salary but will not be homeless over such income.

Thailand
-- WARNING: don't wh.oremonger there if you hadn't become a seasoned pro at dealing with seasoned pro's!!!!! Thai's are cunning and materialistic...the women especially but there's more variety of body types and hues of Asian women in Bangkok, Phuket (became an international rave scene - similar to Ibiza in its infant stages), and Pattaya. The pro's are so cunning that they can get you to have to bribe your way out of jail in Thailand so master some other WM scene first - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. At least the WhoreMonger/P4P scene is very fair in the Philippines in comparison!!!
-- if you love cheap but non-GMO YET non-organic junk food at 7-Elevens which are ubiquitously on every block in every Thai city!!!!

other parts I cannot really speak on other Asian places for Blacks. Oh yeah: don't do HONG KONG if you don't have the CAPITAL. It's insanely expensive, and people are cunning and materialistic there too.
I was thinking high-end Asia like Japan, Singapore, Korea. South East Asia does not appeal to most blacks who are in Blaxit mode. Some Black Americans rave about Hong Kong, but I was not impressed and found it impersonal, overcrowded, and overrated. Now that China is about to lower the boom there, I cannot even consider it high-end Asia anymore.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is what I love to see, and this guy has been in Japan for 38 years. Why would any black man choose to live in the West when you can live like this guy in Japan?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

December 10th, 2019, 3:44 pm
This is what I love to see, and this guy has been in Japan for 38 years. Why would any black man choose to live in the West when you can live like this guy in Japan?
He forgot to mention 38 years without American women, he's living in paradise...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

So I"m watching the 38 Years of Living In Japan as a Black guy and yes, I have been a victim of U.S. racism (and Canadian racism too), but in the USA, I'm not paranoid, and I'm even laid-back in the U.S. of Gay. Even when I am pulled over by the police in the USA, I'm relaxed (probably why I am still alive today with never being in handcuffs EVER in the USA!!! Never been to jail nor prison. Clean background in that regard).

So I have been to central Africa not too far from South Sudan (N. and central Uganda), and they & I do NOT look alike whatsoever! They even jeered at me for dressing and looking different so how the fvck are those MYYYYY people? I didn't feel the coincidence nor the synergy. I was treated as a White tourist there e.g. they always ran up and tried to pickpocket me and/or beg me to the death for Francs (Rwanda), Schillings, or ZA (South African money) or always ask me for money if I tried to have sex with the women. Actually, most of the 3rd-world countries treat me this way!

Now just to tone down the seriousness of this post, Contrarian....dude....you know that was you as the 38 years in Japan guy with the proper accent. Hahahahahaaha