Man complains about lazy housewife

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Man complains about lazy housewife

Post by statnerd »

I totally get what this guy is griping about. Having your wife quit to take care of the kids before they are in school is fine, but then it's time for her to get a job.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... f-to-death

Sadly, this situation is very typical of the American suburban lifestyle.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Beta male complains about lazy housewife

Post by Shemp »

Problem is lack of leverage. For men who want children and want to live in a developed country like USA or Britain, I recommend avoiding marriage and for the man to maintain a separate official place of residence, such as a hunting shack or room in a shared apartment, where he would spend several nights a week (good idea to get away from the woman for many reasons, besides the common law marriage issue). He would then pay statutory child support plus give the woman money when had sex with him and otherwise behaved nice. If she stops being nice, all she gets is child support. This arrangement puts pressure on the woman to get a job, since she would have trouble affording a house with just child support, and would not be eligible to get half of any wealth the man managed to save away. She would also not be in a position to cut back on the sex. Having his own residence means the man can take immediate action wherever the woman acts up: most criminologists will agree, swiftness and certainty of punishment is what deters crime, not harshness of punishment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 4:48 pm
Problem is lack of leverage. For men who want children and want to live in a developed country like USA or Britain, I recommend avoiding marriage and for the man to maintain a separate official place of residence, such as a hunting shack or room in a shared apartment, where he would spend several nights a week (good idea to get away from the woman for many reasons, besides the common law marriage issue). He would then pay statutory child support plus give the woman money when had sex with him and otherwise behaved nice. If she stops being nice, all she gets is child support. This arrangement puts pressure on the woman to get a job, since she would have trouble affording a house with just child support, and would not be eligible to get half of any wealth the man managed to save away. She would also not be in a position to cut back on the sex. Having his own residence means the man can take immediate action wherever the woman acts up: most criminologists will agree, swiftness and certainty of punishment is what deters crime, not harshness of punishment.
Apparently black families in many parts of America tried versions of this when welfare was rolled out in the 60s, and it always broke down in the end.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Apparently black families in many parts of America tried versions of this when welfare was rolled out in the 60s, and it always broke down in the end.
Polygamist Mormons have been doing this for way longer than since the 1960's without breakdowns. Poor blacks are undisciplined.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man complains about lazy housewife

Post by jamesbond »

statnerd wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 4:28 pm
I totally get what this guy is griping about. Having your wife quit to take care of the kids before they are in school is fine, but then it's time for her to get a job.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... f-to-death

Sadly, this situation is very typical of the American suburban lifestyle.

This situation is common in suburban America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."