5-hour Video: I Went to Santa Monica Beach Today.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

5-hour Video: I Went to Santa Monica Beach Today.

Post by dancilley »

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: 5-hour Video: I Went to Santa Monica Beach Today.

Post by HappyGuy »

I was expecting to see an HD video of blue skies and palm trees and people on roller skates. You went to the beach so you filmed a 5 hour black and white video of your face in 144p and you expect someone to watch that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you crazy Dan? On second thought don't answer that we already know:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=41894#p331841
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27530&start=45#p332412
dancilley wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:33 pm
Today is Day 11 of NoVid (I have not been watching videos at all).

I have generally been feeling happier. I think the media are causing depression too, because you compare yourself to people on TV, celebrities, etc.
Winston should ban you and delete your posts because you treat this forum like your personal blog or toilet and you never respond to any questions directly you just make new threads for your latest escapades that only bring negative attention.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 11:43 pm

Winston should ban you and delete your posts because you treat this forum like your personal blog or toilet and you never respond to any questions directly you just make new threads for your latest escapades that only bring negative attention.
That is one of the funny things about Dan. He constantly complains about how people ignore him after he speaks to them in stores. Yet he does the same thing here and ignores questions when people ask them. At best you'll get a completely unrelated tangent. Winston should ban him because this site should do everything it can to avoid the pedophiles that want to go to Thailand to be with children.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is there any proof or evidence that Dan is a pedofile? Just because he films young girls doesn't make him a pedofile. The mainstream media films young girls and focuses on them all the time. They get a lot of attention.

Also, how can he be labeled a sex offender under the law if he did NOT have sex with a minor? I don't get that. Shouldn't a sex offender be someone who actually had sex with a minor, like the great movie director Roman Polanski did before he escaped to Europe?

Btw I heard in Philippines and Thailand, many of the expats there are crytpo-pedofiles, meaning that they are secretly pedofiles but don't publicly draw attention to it. If so, then Dan going there would be nothing new right? The thing is, I've noticed that western expats in SE Asia usually try to defend pedofilia and do not condemn it, thus they must be sympathetic to it somehow it seems. Of course, the only difference is those expats have money or military retirement pensions that allows them to live abroad in SE Asia, whereas Dan does not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I watched 2 minutes of that "How to Marry a 14yo Girl" video. Dan is definitely an oddball. Is he familiar with Jerry Lee Lewis? Maybe Dan should imitate him and get a 13yo bride:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/ent ... /77745460/
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston
No he's not one yet. But he does have mental problems and maybe that's why he didn't understand the unwritten rules and written laws of his society. It doesn't matter how hypocritical they are or how few officials out there can explain to him the reasoning behind them what should matter to Dan is staying on the right side of the law. I hope he understands that by publicly pointing out his dislike for certain laws about sex or announcing plans to break them he will only make himself more suspicious in the eyes of people. He needs to seek mental help before he winds up behind bars where he won't be able to pursue sanity and a good life.
Winston wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 3:06 am
the only difference is those expats have money or military retirement pensions that allows them to live abroad in SE Asia, whereas Dan does not.
Those expats are bad people. There are bad people who don't get caught at least at first, bad people who do get caught in the act, and people who get caught before they manage to do anything. Dan is lucky that's all he's been so far and he shouldn't take cues from aging sexual predators. He's not that old yet, there are better paths still available to him so he doesn't wind up like them. Unfortunately he's probably very impressionable from his loose grasp of reality so he's transitioning from a decent person with mental problems to a bad person with mental problems.

@Shemp Why are you pouring fuel on the fire? Dan was diagnosed as schizophrenic and bipolar in court when he was convicted. I swear some of you sex tourists need to be castrated for treating child predators and teen predators like a joke.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 9:46 am
...some of you sex tourists need to be castrated for treating child predators and teen predators like a joke.
You don't sound very happy, HappyGuy.

[Later] I looked over that ltblp.com website. Can't copy and paste from it, unfortunately, at least not with my smartphone. Something there about impregnating as many women as possible, as many times as possible, plus a photo of that polygamous Mormon guy who got convicted for sex with underage girls. I guess HappyGuy has a point: Dan does indeed appear to be heading down the wrong road, towards statutory rape at a minimum and perhaps kidnapping and forcible rape if he really goes off the deep end.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
Is there any proof or evidence that Dan is a pedofile? Just because he films young girls doesn't make him a pedofile. The mainstream media films young girls and focuses on them all the time. They get a lot of attention.
He talks openly on youtube about his attraction to girls 12-14. How he reads statutory rape laws, knows age of consent laws throughout the world, and wants to marry a child. His entire defense in court when he was arrested wasn't that he didn't break any laws. It was that his attraction to children is natural. He spent months leading up to his trial admitting that he was attracted to underage girls but it was the law that was the problem. They had to prove that his comments towards that 15 year old were motivated by an unnatural attraction to children. He made their case for them by acting like it was the law on trial not him. He came up with ridiculous excuses like girls today are more developed at a younger age due to their diet. He literally has no idea what girls looked like at that age 100 years ago. He was just pretending to in order to rationalize his perversions. i was wrong Winston to say that people could associate this site with those pedo expats in Thailand by having Dan around. Since based on replies to him the people here for the most part recognize how mentally ill Dan is and that is without seeing him at his worst on youtube. Most of the time he just talks about food allergies that he doesn't actually have they are just somatic delusions from the the schizophrenia. It is just occasionally he goes off the deep end with the child sex talk, or wanting to have sex with his sisters, or wanting to eat feces for probiotics.

The thing is he knows it is wrong. He made this comment in an old blog post https://dancilley.blogspot.com/
"There was a girl in there who was filling out an application who I wanted to talk to, but I felt like I was a perverted, dirty old man that wanted to take advantage of a young defenseless, immature girl. She was at least 18, guaranteed though."

Here he is talking about wanting to marry a 14 year old. There are more egregious examples but they have been deleted by youtube.

Shemp wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 11:51 am
HappyGuy wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 9:46 am
...some of you sex tourists need to be castrated for treating child predators and teen predators like a joke.
You don't sound very happy, HappyGuy.

[Later] I looked over that ltblp.com website. Can't copy and paste from it, unfortunately, at least not with my smartphone. Something there about impregnating as many women as possible, as many times as possible, plus a photo of that polygamous Mormon guy who got convicted for sex with underage girls. I guess HappyGuy has a point: Dan does indeed appear to be heading down the wrong road, towards statutory rape at a minimum and perhaps kidnapping and forcible rape if he really goes off the deep end.
Here is a short video clip of him flat out saying he wants to strangle and rape women. He talks about that Mormon guy in the first video I linked.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

With animals, brain is small enough that not much room for extreme deviation from reality based thinking. Whereas with humans, we know extreme deviation from reality thinking is perfectly compatible with functioning in reality, based on all the crazy religious beliefs that infest so-called normal people's minds. So why aren't most people even crazier than they are? Why aren't most people as crazy as Dan? Maybe they are and I'm just not seeing it: scary thought.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:

Also, how can he be labeled a sex offender under the law if he did NOT have sex with a minor? I don't get that. Shouldn't a sex offender be someone who actually had sex with a minor, like the great movie director Roman Polanski did before he escaped to Europe?

Btw I heard in Philippines and Thailand, many of the expats there are crytpo-pedofiles, meaning that they are secretly pedofiles but don't publicly draw attention to it. If so, then Dan going there would be nothing new right? The thing is, I've noticed that western expats in SE Asia usually try to defend pedofilia and do not condemn it, thus they must be sympathetic to it somehow it seems. Of course, the only difference is those expats have money or military retirement pensions that allows them to live abroad in SE Asia, whereas Dan does not.
If you are from the United states and go abroad to sleep with children under the age of 18, you can be charged federally for sex crimes. So yeah, if he is pushing going overseas to marry underage girls, he is promoting highly illegal criminal activity
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:54 am
If you are from the United states and go abroad to sleep with children under the age of 18, you can be charged federally for sex crimes. So yeah, if he is pushing going overseas to marry underage girls, he is promoting highly illegal criminal activity
Would the law be applied to sex within marriage? If so it would be an outrageous double standard given that many states waive age of consent laws within marriage.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 5:59 pm
Winston wrote:
He talks openly on youtube about his attraction to girls 12-14. How he reads statutory rape laws, knows age of consent laws throughout the world, and wants to marry a child. His entire defense in court when he was arrested wasn't that he didn't break any laws. It was that his attraction to children is natural. He spent months leading up to his trial admitting that he was attracted to underage girls but it was the law that was the problem. They had to prove that his comments towards that 15 year old were motivated by an unnatural attraction to children. He made their case for them by acting like it was the law on trial not him. He came up with ridiculous excuses like girls today are more developed at a younger age due to their diet. He literally has no idea what girls looked like at that age 100 years ago. He was just pretending to in order to rationalize his perversions. i was wrong Winston to say that people could associate this site with those pedo expats in Thailand by having Dan around. Since based on replies to him the people here for the most part recognize how mentally ill Dan is and that is without seeing him at his worst on youtube. Most of the time he just talks about food allergies that he doesn't actually have they are just somatic delusions from the the schizophrenia. It is just occasionally he goes off the deep end with the child sex talk, or wanting to have sex with his sisters, or wanting to eat feces for probiotics.

The thing is he knows it is wrong. He made this comment in an old blog post https://dancilley.blogspot.com/
"There was a girl in there who was filling out an application who I wanted to talk to, but I felt like I was a perverted, dirty old man that wanted to take advantage of a young defenseless, immature girl. She was at least 18, guaranteed though."
Ok I get that he likes underaged girls and has said so. But isn't a pedofile someone who likes little girls who are like under 10? A teenage girl that is 16 or 17 looks almost like an adult. So that isn't the same as being attracted to a child right? A 17 year old is just a minor.

What if a 17 year old girl has an 18 year old boyfriend? Are they allowed to have sex? Or what if a teenage couple meet when the boy is 17 and the girl is 16, and then the following year, the boy is 18 and the girl is 17? Does that make him a pedofile or rapist just because he is now 18 and his girlfriend is still 17? I'm confused. Surely the law can't be that dumb right?

Also, what's the definition of a sex offender under CA state law? Don't you have to have sex with a minor to be a sex offender? Or rape one? Just filming one shouldn't count as an offender. That makes no sense. Is CA state law the same as other states on this matter?

Didn't the CA court appoint a free defense lawyer to Dan? If so what did that lawyer advise him to do or plea?

So basically Dan got convicted as a "sex offender" just for filming a minor, and then later in court admitting that he's attracted to underaged girls? Does that mean anyone who admits to being attracted to underaged girls is automatically arrested as as sex offender? I don't get it. Surely the law can't be that trivial otherwise tons of pedofiles online would be getting arrested. What if the NSA catches you admitting that you like underaged girls on private social media, like Messenger or Viber or WhatsApp? They could arrest you for that?

A sexy 16 or 17 year old girl is obviously going to be lusted after. I think when Britney Spears first started out and became a pop star, she was only 17 too. So it cannot be illegal to get aroused or feel horny by a sexy 16 year old or 17 year old girl right?

I don't get it. Is the law arbitrary and only enforced when they feel like it or don't like you? That's what it seems like. Same with speeding tickets. If the officer likes you he will let you off. If not, he will give you a ticket.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:54 am
Depends if the sex is "illicit" or not in the foreign country. If sex by adults with girls age 16 or 17 is legal in the foreign country, then a USA adult who engages in such sex in the foreign country is not committing a crime. Show me a case where an American male aged 18 or above had sex with a girl aged 16 or 17 in Europe (without offering money, which would make the sex illicit in most counties) and the man was charged upon return to the USA. In most of Europe, age of consent is 16.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... inors.html

Also, though I am no proponent of pedophilia, its absurd to call a 16 or 17yo girl a child. She's a teenager.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Ok I get that he likes underaged girls and has said so. But isn't a pedofile someone who likes little girls who are like under 10? A teenage girl that is 16 or 17 looks almost like an adult. So that isn't the same as being attracted to a child right? A 17 year old is just a minor.

What if a 17 year old girl has an 18 year old boyfriend? Are they allowed to have sex? Or what if a teenage couple meet when the boy is 17 and the girl is 16, and then the following year, the boy is 18 and the girl is 17? Does that make him a pedofile or rapist just because he is now 18 and his girlfriend is still 17? I'm confused. Surely the law can't be that dumb right?

Also, what's the definition of a sex offender under CA state law? Don't you have to have sex with a minor to be a sex offender? Or rape one? Just filming one shouldn't count as an offender. That makes no sense. Is CA state law the same as other states on this matter?

Didn't the CA court appoint a free defense lawyer to Dan? If so what did that lawyer advise him to do or plea?

So basically Dan got convicted as a "sex offender" just for filming a minor, and then later in court admitting that he's attracted to underaged girls? Does that mean anyone who admits to being attracted to underaged girls is automatically arrested as as sex offender? I don't get it. Surely the law can't be that trivial otherwise tons of pedofiles online would be getting arrested. What if the NSA catches you admitting that you like underaged girls on private social media, like Messenger or Viber or WhatsApp? They could arrest you for that?

A sexy 16 or 17 year old girl is obviously going to be lusted after. I think when Britney Spears first started out and became a pop star, she was only 17 too. So it cannot be illegal to get aroused or feel horny by a sexy 16 year old or 17 year old girl right?

I don't get it. Is the law arbitrary and only enforced when they feel like it or don't like you? That's what it seems like. Same with speeding tickets. If the officer likes you he will let you off. If not, he will give you a ticket.
People will generally call anyone that is attracted to minors as pedophiles. If you want to be specific than a pedophile is someone attracted to toddlers. Dan since he is attracted to girls 12-14 would be considered a hebephile.

I don't know the answer to how things work in other states. Dan got in trouble not for filming the girl but saying threatening things in youtube comments that he intended to do to her. Her parents called the FBI based on those comments, not that she was merely videotaped.

Dan's lawyers told him to plea. He fired the lawyer and defended himself. Here is a medium article on the trial which Dan confirms as truth. It will answer a lot of your questions.

https://medium.com/@brunoatthestake/exc ... 982e800955

You are right that the laws are applied arbitrarily. Just look at the fact that when black people and white people are convicted of the same crime black people on average do more prison time for that crime. Dan may have made himself a target by his predatory behavior on the streets filming and chasing women. Regardless if they are being arbitrary they got a conviction because Dan was guilty of the charge and they were able to prove conclusively, with Dan's help, that his comments directed towards the girl were motivated by an unnatural sexual desire towards children.

The whole charge of annoying a minor is a way for the the law to intercede with a potential sexual assault of a minor before it occurs. If you were a parent with a 14 year old girl that Dan could potentially accost you would probably be okay with this fact. Would you seriously want someone as mentally ill as Dan even approaching your child? The charge is preemptive and frankly I support it. We aren't talking about high school girls when he says he likes 12 13 and 14 year olds. That's middle school age.
marlon1200
Freshman Poster

Post by marlon1200 »

This video is interesting, I liked it