Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up

Post by starchild5 »

TheLight954 wrote:hm... this is interesting.

But if true, what's their motive for covering it up?
because the next question would be who did it? and then they will have to say Aliens...obviously, there are no humans, Animals who can cut it, if they admit Aliens...then whole charade would be over...The entire Con will end..The scam will die...

People will not listen to the government because they will know a greater power exist outthere...people will try to contact Aliens without government need etc etc....it will be the end of fake society which they will not allow...

All truth needs to be covered with lies...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From Woodward TV:

What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't believe it!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5SRkkhUG4k[/youtube]

Who Cut Down Our Ancient Trees? Are We the Na'vi in the movie Avatar?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehGmhOlp_R8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this young guy's enthusiasm and excitement about giant ancient tree stumps is very contagious. lol. If you listen to him, you can't help but feel enthusiastic and excited too. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMpWV4OIQYk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

You are right about one thing...I don't believe it!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys will like this one. lol

There are no real women on flat earth

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRP13_xm4[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. The Rooshv forum also has a thread on the "mountains = giant ancient silicon tree stumps" theory too. lol

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57725.html

Winston
Site Admin

Re: There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up - Are mesas & mountains ancient giant tree stumps?

Post by Winston »

Interesting video talk by an American freethinker about why the Nephilim from the Book of Enoch may have cut down all the giant trees of the earth, leaving the ancient giant tree stumps today, which we see as mesas and mountains. Especially Devil's Tower looks like a giant tree stump.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are mesas & mountains really ancient giant tree stumps? (No forests on flat earth viral video)

Post by Winston »

A closer look at the basalt columns on Devil's Tower in Wyoming and other places. Very mind boggling.

Marien27
Freshman Poster

Re: Are mesas & mountains really ancient giant tree stumps? (No forests on flat earth viral video)

Post by Marien27 »

Mr S wrote:
August 9th, 2016, 4:19 am
I suggest watching this, it's really eye-opening and mind blowing! It gives our world and its possible true history a whole new perspective.

The first video is the original, however the narrator is Russian so he has a thick accent:

This video is the same one but has been dubbed over with a proper English narration, as well as the Bible verses at the end have been deleted. You can come to your own conclusions regarding that:
Hello, I don't understand how his Russian accent can be a problem!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The website of the Russian guy who created the "No forests on Flat Earth" mind blowing video.

https://www.as-gard.com/30-metrovye-kusty

https://www.as-gard.com/sotovyj-mir

https://www.as-gard.com/luchshe-gor-tolko-skaly

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I thought this was a very interesting thread.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are mesas & mountains ancient giant tree stumps? (No forests on flat earth viral video)

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. In the Book of Enoch, there are references to the ancient Titans and Giants cutting down the giant silicon trees, which have now become mountains and mesas today. Very mind blowing.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Post by Winston »

Apparently the ancient Titans and Giants were also petrified into rocky structures it seems, along with the silica trees which turned into mountains and mesas. Wow. Either this is truth that's strangers than fiction, or this guy has an incredible imagination. lol

Short version below.

Longer presentation.

Playlist about ancient giant silica trees.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... i8y3o1TVfG

"Our Realm was once a Sylvan world, a forest world, of massive GIANT trees!
Providing the "gods" with safety from the Titans, and food to eat. Then, they fell."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mesas & Mountains Are Giant Silica Tree Stumps? (No Forests on Flat Earth viral video)

Post by Winston »

This British guy Ewaranon also has a segment about giant ancient silica tree stumps in his "What on Earth Happened" series that is better presented and more compelling than the video by the Russian guy who first brought it to public attention. See below. It starts at about 3:10:00, which is 3 hrs and 10 min. The whole 6 hours series is worth watching if you are a truth seeker and don't have fixed beliefs like most people do.