Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 6:50 am
Thank you not ban so I have voice, thank you thank you, nice and generous. I am ashamed not able to have real life not good look no travel money want to hide w screen name, just brain with no good action body. But enjoy watch you guys like drama movie, entertaining, so many losers here who fake to be somethings but also have brave guys here too. Winson is brave, no lies, show complete real self, always hunting truth in life, also stanford guy no fear and so many european girls how can he do it, please come back tell us for reality how? They not prostitute right, you know winson you been europe, are they real? Even dan cily brave and open no fear but big mental problem, sick man so not hero and dangerous. Some here want stanford and me banning. why, because we no hide what is clear. cornfed, are you nice guy deep down, you exagerate, not really hate all black people, just make big statement for attention, is it truth?
You are welcome. It is good that you are asking questions. Not a lot of people do that. Socrates said asking questions is how one learns new things and examines one's life. It's the hallmark of a truth seeker. As Socrates said: "An unexamined life is not worth living." So it's good that you ask questions and examine things to find out why some people get the results you want.

Anyway, I will try to answer some of your questions above in another thread, not this one, since it's off-topic here. I'll post the link when I do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer,
Ok I answered your questions here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42349&p=335701#p335701
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw MarcosZeitola,
Think about this. If PAG could change his writing style like that, which few people can do, why did he do it on the numerous times he came back over the years? He's been back here many times over the years. Why didn't he do it before? And why does his writing style give him away easily each time he comes back? Obviously he isn't good at faking his writing style, or he would have done it years ago and during the many times he came back here. Think about it. Basic logic.

If you think it's easy to fake a writing style, try it. Write a post in a different writing style. Sound like a Mexican or Asian immigrant. It's a lot harder than you imagine, kind of like writing backwards or upside down, or reciting the alphabet backwards. A few may be able to do it, but not most. PAG doesn't appear to have that talent. His writing style is always the same. So don't worry. I'm not gullible. I just take all factors into account.

For instance, PD and hypermak's writing style is very similar. So it's more probable they could be the same person. Rock told me he is 100 percent sure they are the same guy. There are too many uncanny parallels and connections between them. The only difference is that PD was more cynical and jaded, while hypermak sounds more positive. But who knows, maybe PD is happier now with his GF and all, and getting laid more? lol.

There is one guy that Spencer sounds like, and that is Billy. If you look at Billy's posts, the writing style is similar. Billy is a Turkish guy from Germany, so he writes like that too. He now lives in Angeles City, so he knows a lot about middle aged guys paying for Filipinas there. He also has known us a long time, which is why Spencer seems familiar with all the eccentric characters on here. Check out Billy's posts below:

search.php?author_id=6942&sr=posts

Notice how the style and grammar are a bit similar. It's not proof, but there is a resemblance.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 12:20 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 11:40 am
i'm newbie nothing poster. you spend too much life here. quantity but nothing inspiring, just guy who couldn't hack it in europe so got lucky in japan but now its ancient history and japan girl not easy like decades before. stanfordguy contributes more in a few posts for inspiration and excitement than you do over years and thousands of ramblings. you fit into mainstream happy abroad, boring, no imagination, nothing of inspiration, just monontonous telling us your old story of japan, pattaya, cebu bla bla no ideas nothing to inspire no photos just history from 80s
You could try and be a little more respectful to Yohan. He's an old man who has lived an interesting life and who is now stable, happily married and a by all means a successful member of society. He does not need to sign into obscure forums such as HappierAbroad and create multiple accounts to share pictures of himself with European prostitutes, pretending they are his girlfriends and he is some sort of Hugh Hefner 2.0 while creating sockpuppet accounts to suck up to him. That would truly be sad, now wouldn't it be? :roll:

But he has no need for that, he has a life, and sure I may not always agree with all of his opinions - we have had some fierce debates on MGTOW in the past, for example - but overall he is more of a man in his pinkie finger than your illiterate self is in your entirety, so kindly bugger off mate.
Thank you, MarcosZeitola, for your friendly comment.

Well, old, I am now 67... not so young anymore, I just manage to go back from Thailand, where is my second home to my home in Japan, after some re-booking of the airplane.

We all here in this forum are somehow outsiders with some strange ideas of life, otherwise we would never move away from our native countries and settle down somewhere abroad, are into international/interracial dating and are signing up with this website.

This does however not mean, that we are crazy, non-productive and annoy other members nonstop with nasty comments starting with the first posting after signup, creating sockpuppets which are writing pointless comments to each other...

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/bl ... its-people

I mean, has this useless guy nothing else to do but to create fake-profiles and travel reports out of his sick fantasy? :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 4:58 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 11:45 am
If you are going to pretend to be someone else, isn't changing your writing style and online persona pretty much the oldest trick in the book? For the world's greatest Asian freethinker you're quite gullible. All he had to do was write like a dyslectic Mexican and suck up to you a little in broken Chinglish and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. And an IP really says very little nowadays when dealing with borderline tech savvy people.
Not exactly MZ. Other guys here have come back under different usernames, yet they still write the same and have the same style too. I can give you examples, but I don't think those guys want to be exposed here. Your writing style is like your fingerprints, very unique and cannot be changed. Even if it were possible, it'd require a lot of talent, and very few people could do it. So while it's possible that Spencer could be PAG, it's not proven or conclusive. I am not gullible about these things. I am an empath and can read people well. Remember I've caught a lot of guys who came back under a different username, including PAG when he came back under his new stanford guy persona. If he can fake his writing style, why didn't he do it when he returned under standford guy? Because it's not as easy as you think. If you want, try doing it yourself. Try writing in a fake writing style and change your writing style and sound like a Mexican/Asian immigrant, and you will see how difficult it is, especially if you write more than a sentence.
actually is very easy, winston, no take zero effort for pretend to be someone else. all do is just mix up your sentence little bit, no one has any clue! maybe throw in bit of casual racism, like... lazy white europeans marco zetola does not know how get girl in europe, haha. contrary expratiate is fat old black man who can only get girl if he pay for their poonani. everyone here is low quality man. but! standfordguy and winston only real intellectual freethinker on forum. only ones who are real and honest, everyone else loser and misfiit. maybe standfordguy can teach winston get girls in europe? because he is great playboy and winston genghis khan 2.0 they can get chicks everywhere. especially standfordguy who look like will smith and speak like richard dawkins :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously this isn't rocket science, Winston. Any average Joe Schmoe can write shit like this in two minutes, just like I did here.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back @Cornfed.

Hope you enjoyed your one week ban. And hope you considered correcting your bad behavior and racism against blacks.

If you make any more racist comments toward blacks again, you will be banned for two weeks next time. So please control your tongue. And try to heal the prejudice in your heart. Learn to treat others with respect and fairness, even if you don't like them.

Everyone please monitor him carefully to make sure he doesn't make bad racist comments again.

Thanks,
Admin

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 8:13 pm
Well, old, I am now 67... not so young anymore...
Really? I actually thought you were much older. I expect no less than 2 more decades of active participation from you then!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan old but young spirit and maturely nice man but boring and such so slowwit contrarian still need grow up give away angriness, maybe get settle nice mature lady, adopt or get donor to make child and love and peace not live angry hulk man forever he forget, time tocking, shake cornfed hand be friendly hug.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 3:11 pm
Welcome back @Cornfed.

Hope you enjoyed your one week ban. And hope you considered correcting your bad behavior and racism against blacks.
Racism against blacks, largely from black males towards black females, has been a staple of this forum since its inception, so for you to suddenly turn this into an SJW forum now is essentially shitting on your own legacy. However, if you, unlike secretly pretty much everyone else, are so genuinely non-racist to blacks, a cool project for you would be to go and live in the appropriate neighbourhood of Johannesburg or Detroit or wherever and wear a bodycam to document your daily experiences. You may be able to clear up many of the alleged misconceptions that much of the world is labouring under.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Spencer wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Yohan old but young spirit and maturely nice man but boring and such so slowwit contrarian still need grow up give away angriness, maybe get settle nice mature lady, adopt or get donor to make child and love and peace not live angry hulk man forever he forget, time tocking, shake cornfed hand be friendly hug.
Something is not fair here.

Cornfed might have strange views, considering black people as 'monkeys' etc. but he is not 'trolling'.

I do not understand why Cornfed is banned - even if it is only for one week - while trolling with idiotic comments of the sockpuppet 'StanfordGuy' 'spencer' (PAG) is tolerated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Racism against blacks, largely from black males towards black females,
I do not think it is racist, if a black man complains about the behavior of black women in the States.

I do not consider myself as 'racist' - I am strongly supportive to international/interracial dating, I am mixed race married, have 50/50 Europe/Japanese mixed race children - living among Asians in Japan and Thailand...

If you ask me about my opinion about Western women and their life-style and how they choose their men - the huge majority of Western women living in Europe is 'white' like I myself - my opinion is not 'politically correct', but how is this 'racist'?

Same strange talk about 'racism' is coming up whenever there is any discussion about criminal behavior of Muslims in Western countries.
However 'Muslim' is not a 'race'....
..... a cool project for you would be to go and live in the appropriate neighbourhood of Johannesburg or Detroit or wherever and wear a bodycam to document your daily experiences. You may be able to clear up many of the alleged misconceptions that much of the world is labouring under.
Cornfed for sure has a good argument about criminal behavior of a shocking number of black people in various regions within USA and South Africa.

However the problem with him is that he considers ALL people of black race as animals, apes, monkeys, primates - and this is clearly wrong.

Interesting he talks only about BLACK people, never about Asian people, who are also not white. No idea what he thinks about mixed race people, like those who are 50/50 black/white or 50/50 white/yellow....

Black people cannot be considered as 'animals', because they are able when they socialize with white people of the opposite gender to create children of mixed race.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:11 pm
Black people cannot be considered as 'animals', because they are able when they socialize with white people of the opposite gender to create children of mixed race.
The thing is, if we consider blacks as people just like us with all that entails and just gloss over their different means of reproduction, cognition and such, there is no obvious way to stop the whole world from going the way of Haiti, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Preventing this would seem to be a discussion worth having. However, this forum is probably not the place to have this or any other serious discussion. It will most likely go the way of Orient Expat.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:40 pm

Cornfed might have strange views, considering black people as 'monkeys' etc. but he is not 'trolling'.

I do not understand why Cornfed is banned - even if it is only for one week - while trolling with idiotic comments of the sockpuppet 'StanfordGuy' 'spencer' (PAG) is tolerated.
I agree. PAG has been a disruptive member so many times previously that he should no longer be given any tolerance. Spencer and StanfordGuy are sockpuppets of PAG.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:40 pm
Spencer wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 4:28 pm

What guideline I break? Cornfed insult black too much and also jew. you think cuturewhiz steal random backman photo and video. so why guy in video talk about culturewhiz and culturewhiz post picture winston with girl? do you know voice in call to erazzy same as video. yohan not fair, bad judge. winston empath and knows who lies and who truths. why not ask cornfed and contarian to make peaceful? are you so dumbwit or too lazy to analysis?

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:29 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:11 pm
The thing is, if we consider blacks as people just like us with all that entails and just gloss over their different means of reproduction, cognition and such, there is no obvious way to stop the whole world from going the way of Haiti, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Preventing this would seem to be a discussion worth having. However, this forum is probably not the place to have this or any other serious discussion. It will most likely go the way of Orient Expat.
have peaceful black place too, many country different religion language culture behave belief not all southafrica and detroit, get out travel see world search maybe nice black country black province black city you dont know cus you not travel