Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Winston »

Team debate between Flat Earthers vs Globe Earthers.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 11:32 pm
Team debate between Flat Earthers vs Globe Earthers.

I got nearly half way through and no one had presented any specific evidence on the topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 7:24 am
I got nearly half way through and no one had presented any specific evidence on the topic.
I agree. I watched it and it was a waste of time. lol. The three on each side mostly gave stupid soundbytes and cliches. They didn't discuss actual evidence on either side. I guess the show is kind of amateurish and isn't well organized. There was no moderator. None of the guests were that knowledgeable either it seems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama asked me these good questions. Anyone have an answer to them?
Adama wrote:They say the moon is leaving the orbit of the earth slowly. We are losing the moon. Don't they say that? They say before, the moon was much closer. If that is the case, then why do eclipses show the moon and the sun to be very much the same size? How can that be when the moon is leaving the earth's orbit? The sun and the moon could not be the same size during eclipses, if the moon is leaving us.

Another thing. Since space is a vacuum, how does heat travel in a vacuum? How does the sun's heat travel through space? I don't think it would be possible for heat to travel in space, the same way sound shouldnt be able to travel in space: it needs something to vibrate against.

God basically tells us that science is fake. He calls it "science falsely so called" which means science is fake.

Knowing what I know now, I find it hard to watch a PBS or NOVA special about the solar system, space and astrophysics. You know they are ruled by Satan. Why else would they feel so compelled to tell lies?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Since space is a vacuum, how does heat travel in a vacuum? How does the sun's heat travel through space?
Yes, heat can move in a vacuum, as it is a form of infrared radiation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo,

You will love this guy named Robert Skiba. He's a Christian Flat Earther too. He is funny, entertaining, likable and humble too. And he makes fun of himself, so he's not arrogant, because arrogant men don't make fun of themselves. He's a good speaker, very likable. You will enjoy his lectures. Here is a long one he did called "Genesis Revelation Part 1" where he shows you all the BIble verses that say that the Earth is flat with a dome over it (the firmament) and sits on four pillars, like a snowglobe, which is what most ancient cultures believed, not just the Hebrews. He also plays important clips from other speakers and shows how ridiculous Atheists get when they posit the "multiple universe theory to explain the fine tuning enigma". He also shows you a clip about why the Earth can't be billions of years old, but only 6,000, with a barrage of scientific arguments using linear logic, which is interesting. This lecture is 2 hrs and 26 min, but very interesting and enjoyable. I think you will like it. See below. (Besides, during this lockdown, what else are you gonna do? lol)

Here is his channel. He's done a lot of interviews and lectures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoiIt_ ... 5LmrdIU2aw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo,
You will love this lecture in Amsterdam by Rob Skiba where he exposes NASA. He has the same views as you. What's ironic is that this is the country that exposed the fake moon rock given to the Dutch Queen by the Apollo 11 Astronauts, which turned out to be petrified wood.
In this segment from the 2nd lecture I gave in Amsterdam, I give plenty of evidence to show that NASA is not to be trusted - beginning with the meaning of the word "nasa" in Hebrew. I found it more than poetic that I was able to do so in the nation that exposed at least one of the moon rocks are fraudulent.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this comparison and difference.

Apollo 11 crew during their Pre-Launch Press Conference.

Apollo 11 crew during their Post-Mission Press Conference.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 10:16 pm
Neo,

You will love this guy named Robert Skiba. He's a Christian Flat Earther too. He is funny, entertaining, likable and humble too. And he makes fun of himself, so he's not arrogant, because arrogant men don't make fun of themselves. He's a good speaker, very likable. You will enjoy his lectures. Here is a long one he did called "Genesis Revelation Part 1" where he shows you all the BIble verses that say that the Earth is flat with a dome over it (the firmament) and sits on four pillars, like a snowglobe, which is what most ancient cultures believed, not just the Hebrews. He also plays important clips from other speakers and shows how ridiculous Atheists get when they posit the "multiple universe theory to explain the fine tuning enigma". He also shows you a clip about why the Earth can't be billions of years old, but only 6,000, with a barrage of scientific arguments using linear logic, which is interesting. This lecture is 2 hrs and 26 min, but very interesting and enjoyable. I think you will like it. See below. (Besides, during this lockdown, what else are you gonna do? lol)

Here is his channel. He's done a lot of interviews and lectures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoiIt_ ... 5LmrdIU2aw
Thanks, for the link. Rob Skiba is up there with Eric Dubay in terms of the Flat Earth.

This topic is one that I've mostly completed. I've moved onto other conspiracies, specifically ones about politics and history. The rabbit hole truly runs deep. It seems that much of history is a gross distortion of the truth. These run so deep that they can't even be mentioned to most people. Their minds cannot grasp it and will react with hate. The true nature of things is very different from that which we've been led to believe. But how could a person ever explain that? People have to discover it for themselves, and many people simply will have no interest.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 10:27 pm
Neo,
You will love this lecture in Amsterdam by Rob Skiba where he exposes NASA. He has the same views as you. What's ironic is that this is the country that exposed the fake moon rock given to the Dutch Queen by the Apollo 11 Astronauts, which turned out to be petrified wood.
In this segment from the 2nd lecture I gave in Amsterdam, I give plenty of evidence to show that NASA is not to be trusted - beginning with the meaning of the word "nasa" in Hebrew. I found it more than poetic that I was able to do so in the nation that exposed at least one of the moon rocks are fraudulent.
All the information is already out there, for those who can accept it. It's basically not even really hidden. Like the admissions that the moon landings couldn't be done today, though they were supposedly "done" decades ago.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 10:52 pm
Thanks, for the link. Rob Skiba is up there with Eric Dubay in terms of the Flat Earth.

This topic is one that I've mostly completed. I've moved onto other conspiracies, specifically ones about politics and history. The rabbit hole truly runs deep. It seems that much of history is a gross distortion of the truth. These run so deep that they can't even be mentioned to most people. Their minds cannot grasp it and will react with hate. The true nature of things is very different from that which we've been led to believe. But how could a person ever explain that? People have to discover it for themselves, and many people simply will have no interest.
You've seen Rob Skiba's lectures before? He is much more likable than Eric Dubay. Dubay is kind of cold and doesn't tolerate dissent on his forum. He bans everyone who disagrees with him. Not that nice or tolerant. Rob is more of an everyday average likable Joe though, the kind you'd like to hang with in real life. Rob is also a good public speaker, whereas Dubay only speaks in podcasts, never in public.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting debate between a Christian and Catholic about whether the Bible teaches a flat Earth or not. Rob Skiba vs Robert Sungenis, director of the movie "The Principle" which promotes a Geocentric model of the universe and a stationary Earth.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rob Skiba talks about the Biblical Flat Earth in Amsterdam, and how even William Shatner says that cosmology is fiction and makes no sense and are just numbers and equations on paper.
In this short segment from my Amsterdam lecture, I show more evidence that the Bible and Enoch are unquestionably written from an enclosed, flat world perspective. I also show how "science" is exposed as science fiction by none other than Captain - where no man has gone before - Kirk himself. Somebody is wrong. I don't know about you, but I'm not prepared to say it's the Holy Spirit inspired authors of Scripture.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Neo and @gsjackson:

You won't believe this, but NASA officials ACTUALLY do admit that they've lost all the technology that sent them to the Moon and cannot recreate or rebuild it! So it's not a conspiracy theory claim, NASA staff actually SAID that! Take a look below and see for yourself. They also claim that they cannot leave LOW EARTH ORBIT and that it's impossible for anyone today to do so, and talk as if no one ever has before too! They actually SAID that! FOR REAL! See for yourself below. This should make everyone raise an eyebrow, including the pro-Apollo crowd.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 6:53 am
@Neo and @gsjackson:

You won't believe this, but NASA officials ACTUALLY do admit that they've lost all the technology that sent them to the Moon and cannot recreate or rebuild it! So it's not a conspiracy theory claim, NASA staff actually SAID that! Take a look below and see for yourself. They also claim that they cannot leave LOW EARTH ORBIT and that it's impossible for anyone today to do so, and talk as if no one ever has before too! They actually SAID that! FOR REAL! See for yourself below. This should make everyone raise an eyebrow, including the pro-Apollo crowd.

Winston, I ran across that "lost it" footage when I first started looking into this almost three years ago, and several times since. Yes, it's kind of hard to explain away, and I've never heard anyone even try.