"Ukrainian Woman LOVES SEX!" Accosting Video Reaches 100k Views! (Please Rate it *10 Stars* on IMDb!)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: "Ukrainian Woman LOVES SEX!" Accosting Video Reaches 100k Views! (Please Rate it *10 Stars* on IMDb!)

Post by WorldTraveler »

dancilley wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:38 pm
Yeeessss!!!!! Thank you all for rating it!!! It now has 5 ratings, so it shows the rating: 8.2!!! Tied with Wolf of Wall Street and Toy Story 3!!! I guess we are doing pretty good!!! What do you think, @Winston?

Should I start accosting again and coming out with one of these videos each day???
Dan, are you serious or is this a joke? NO, you should not. You will get put in jail.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: "Ukrainian Woman LOVES SEX!" Accosting Video Reaches 100k Views! (Please Rate it *10 Stars* on IMDb!)

Post by WorldTraveler »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 10:03 am
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 9:57 am
Shemp wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 12:15 am
HappyGuy wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 10:15 pm
@andrewfitzpatrickIt's becoming obvious Dan isn't a loveable screwup
Thanks for posting the link to that article. I feel sorry for Dan's parents. Imagine having a son like that. Another reason to be happy to be childless. Here's his father:

http://www.smartvoter.org/2012/06/05/ca ... s/bio.html
His mother has it especially bad. Poor woman was molested as a child. Something I shouldn't even know but he told everyone on YouTube. Not only that but he talks to her about wanting to f**k kids. She had to tell him to stop. So posted a video complaining about his mother telling him not to talk about it.

[youtube]https://youtube.com/Zzo3eZrxR98[/youtube]
You obsessed with Dan Cilley and his father too? :?:
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 9:06 pm
dancilley wrote:
Yeeessss!!!!! Thank you all for rating it!!! It now has 5 ratings, so it shows the rating: 8.2!!! Tied with Wolf of Wall Street and Toy Story 3!!! I guess we are doing pretty good!!! What do you think, @Winston?

Should I start accosting again and coming out with one of these videos each day???
Dan, are you serious or is this a joke? NO, you should not. You will get put in jail.
I am semi-joking because American women are toxic and interpret my fun, playful behavior as dangerous...so I shouldn't accost women, around Downtown L.A. at least.

WARNING: Do not accost MINORS, in California at least. There is a law, 647.6, that makes it a misdemeanor to merely ANNOY a minor. So you have to be very careful with how you interact with minors. You pretty much need to meet the minor through her parents (which I intend to do, because I am planning to marry a minor).

Every man should have the confidence to date VIRGIN minors, but he just has to go about the dating process in THE RIGHT WAY. The parents have to totally approve of you, and chaperone every date.

Then, on the wedding day, the bride in front of you is a VIRGIN and everyone wants you to be her husband, the man she is going to commit to, for life! How would that feel???

Men are not getting married nowadays as much because girls are not virgin, and lose their virginity before they turn 18, and it's taboo to even talk to girls under 18, so that's a main reason why men are depressed and don't believe in marriage these days.

Why would you marry a USED woman?

If men could confidently date an underage virgin girl in the proper way, meaning, her parents would be totally in support of it, that would be inspiring for men and society!

There should be a place where men can accost girls with a camera...to show the excitement and inspiration of a VIRGIN girl and great man meeting, dating, and making progress toward successful reproduction, and generally living a great life and being a great inspiration to society.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with recording yourself talking to girls. But people are toxic, unhealthy, addicted to junk food, the internet BLASTS their brain with stimulation, they are auto-istic/reclusive caused by the antibiotic effect of the glyphosate pesticide in food which kills good bacteria which causes people to have greater anxiety and gravitate away from people, so they do not get much pleasure from interacting with people, contrasted with how they used to when people were healthier and were not overstimulated by technology.

If they do interact with people, they have to be super-comfortable with the person, but even then, they keep their distance, because people in general provide an unreliable source of stimulation. The internet provides constant stimulation, and you can control how you receive the stimulation whenever you want.

So, that is why people are opposed to each other. Strangers are disgusting to people. People are being perceived as more and more disgusting as time goes on, as technology offers more and more stimulation and gratification and control and personalization.

However, I have experienced incredible ecstasy before, with a VIRGIN, when I MADE LOVE with her, and that pleasure was so profound and out-of-this-world, so much so, that I felt that I was literally IN HEAVEN and it was as though I became GOD and was bestowing upon the universe infinite pure ecstasy, love, and purely benevolent, optimistic energy.

Technology cannot replicate the experiences of making love, eating amazingly fresh and wholesome fruits and vegetables, giving birth, having a family, etc. so, at this point in time, I believe that the internet, TV, video games, etc. are not worth engaging with, for stimulation.

Everyone should disengage from technology and arrange for themselves a situation of having a house in a peaceful location, and having a naked girl lying in your bed who desires to make love with you. When you have this naked female beneath you, and when you combine the stimulation of the feeling of her skin, her scent, the sounds she makes
...and combining this with how you have gotten to know the woman and are emotionally perfectly trusting and believe that she is devoted to you and loves you, and is totally committed to you, for life, what happens is...you MAKE LOVE, which is what I experienced.

Making love, and the ecstatic experience childbirth can be, and raising kids, producing and eating the freshest fruits and vegetables, and being addicted to exercising is much better than being glued to a computer screen and sedentary.

I am going to create a gated community where making love, the joy of producing babies, gardening, etc. is facilitated...where everyone helps you achieve those outcomes. It is a family-oriented, polygynous, maximally reproductive community where everyone is healthy and happy all the time! I swear!

It is a place where:

- No one smokes anything
- No one drinks alcohol
- No one does drugs
- No one takes psychiatric medication
- No one has tattoos or piercings
- Everyone dresses pretty conservatively
- Everyone eats the freshest, healthiest diet, which is an organic, whole plant foods diet
- Everyone grows an abundance of fruits and vegetables
- No one uses technology in an addictive way
- Everyone exercises every single day
- Everyone is educated about marriage, sex, and making love
- Every girl gets married when she feels she wants to start having sex
- Every girl is a virgin and has never kissed a boy when she gets married
- Every girl and woman crave to make love, be impregnated, be pregnant, give birth, and believe that doing so is necessary to feel most happy and fulfilled in life
- Boys become financially developed at an early age so that they can hopefully marry a girl when they start being sexually interested in girls
- In general, everything people do feels spiritual and "what they are meant to do in life"; everyone loves what they do
- Everyone's health is optimized, so everyone is feeling great all the time
- There are no motor vehicles; everyone rides bicycles to maintain a high level of peacefulness and a relaxing, romantic atmosphere conducive to making love, reproduction, and productivity
- There is a "Great Wall of China" on the perimeter that tourists pay to walk on, and within it, inside of it, is a "museum of greatness" that inspires and educates people on how to Live The Best Life Possible
- In the middle of the community is a central park, with some shopping, a farmers' market, etc. that the general public can access, but they have to pay an admission fee, like at Disneyland.
- Virgin girls make it their life's goal to come to the community to hopefully be accosted by a great man who is well-established in the community. The more women and children he has, the higher-value he is perceived to be. The girls crave to be paid attention to and to be desired by the man
- Every family is lifestreaming 24/7 and the outside world sees what happens 24/7 in the community, and girls and women strive to be like the "lucky" women who live in the community. We change the beliefs of mainstream society so that every girl is a virgin until marriage, believes that childbirth is a spiritual experience, loves babies, etc.
- Everyone has all the sex they want, every day
- Everyone is happy all the time
- There is a very low amount of negative emotion
- Everyone is smiling, giggling, laughing, joyful
- Kids are outdoors running around, riding bikes, etc.
- Everyone looks physically great because they eat the healthiest diet and exercise every day
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

@Winston Dan is talking about sex with underage girls again, despite you warning him not to. I think you should finally follow through on your word and ban him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarlonBrando wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 4:46 am
Winston Dan is talking about sex with underage girls again, despite you warning him not to. I think you should finally follow through on your word and ban him.
I think it is legal to have sex with underage girls in various places if you marry them, although perhaps Dan should be banned for being a nutcase.
MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

Cornfed wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 5:04 am
MarlonBrando wrote:
Winston Dan is talking about sex with underage girls again, despite you warning him not to. I think you should finally follow through on your word and ban him.
I think it is legal to have sex with underage girls in various places if you marry them, although perhaps Dan should be banned for being a nutcase.
Although I really don't have the time, patience or inclination to look up the quote, I distinctly remember Winston telling Dan to cease talking about sex with underage girls on the forum lest he be banned, regardless of whether Dan has been going through some legal or mental gymnastics to try to justify his latent ephebophillia.

Here's hoping Winston is a man of his word, because Dan has been given many chances, and has clearly shown no respect towards Winston, his website or the users here. He just uses this place as a toilet to shit out his rants without ever engaging or responding to anyone who takes the time to read his psychotic ramblings.

If action is not taken now then when Dan is inevitably arrested and charged again this website will be reported alongside Dan as one of his main haunts and bad publicity will follow.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

dancilley wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 11:36 am
My highest-viewed video (below) "Ukrainian Woman LOVES SEX!" has now reached 100k views!

Thanks @Winston for inspiring me to accost women and prove that foreign women are indeed friendlier (even if they are in the U.S.A. as tourists)!

Please rate it *10 Stars* on IMDb (it is free to create an account)!
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9395986/?ref_=m_cn_suc_close

And if you haven't seen it yet, or haven't seen it in a long time, here it is! Enjoy!!!

Dancilley great video!!! This proves Winston right about most Americans (especially women) are not as approachable towards strangers. Everyone seems to live in their own bubble!!! I'm glad to see a decent looking Ukrainian woman who is at least friendly and approachable!!! However, Dan must be very careful not to get into trouble!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarlonBrando wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 5:30 am
Cornfed wrote:
MarlonBrando wrote:
Although I really don't have the time, patience or inclination to look up the quote, I distinctly remember Winston telling Dan to cease talking about sex with underage girls on the forum lest he be banned, regardless of whether Dan has been going through some legal or mental gymnastics to try to justify his latent ephebophillia.

Here's hoping Winston is a man of his word, because Dan has been given many chances, and has clearly shown no respect towards Winston, his website or the users here. He just uses this place as a toilet to shit out his rants without ever engaging or responding to anyone who takes the time to read his psychotic ramblings.

If action is not taken now then when Dan is inevitably arrested and charged again this website will be reported alongside Dan as one of his main haunts and bad publicity will follow.
I don't think you are arguing your case well. The readership of this site seems relatively small. Bad publicity could make it more popular.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

MrMan wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 1:10 pm
MarlonBrando wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarlonBrando wrote:

I don't think you are arguing your case well. The readership of this site seems relatively small. Bad publicity could make it more popular.
@Winston, it is okay if I talk about underage sex in the context of marriage, right? It is legal to marry an underage girl of ANY AGE in like 13 states!

There's nothing wrong with having sex with a girl younger than the age of consent if you are married to her, because a parent and a judge probably would have to approve of it first.

Age of consent laws exist to prevent an underage girl from spending her virginity too frivolously and quickly. Having to get the parents' and a judges permission helps prevent the girl from mingling with an incompatible or "bad" boy or man. The parents and judge will analyze the man to try to ensure that when the girl has sex and loses her virginity, she will be spending it wisely, meaning, hopefully the man will remain committed to her, and not just use her, manipulate her, pump and dump her, etc.

Don't marry a used woman. If you can, marry underage! Marry a virgin! Be happy!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:

I thought the court ordered you not to make any more accosting type videos? Didn't they? Wouldn't you get arrested again if you did? Better not. Nothing good comes out of them. You already made enough. Why not go abroad or to Mexico and do them? But this time, say something interesting and have a real polite conversations, and get their permission to film first in advance.

You can just put a random video like that on IMDB? Why doesn't your video even have a title on there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 12:15 am
HappyGuy wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 10:15 pm
@andrewfitzpatrickIt's becoming obvious Dan isn't a loveable screwup
Thanks for posting the link to that article. I feel sorry for Dan's parents. Imagine having a son like that. Another reason to be happy to be childless. Here's his father:

http://www.smartvoter.org/2012/06/05/ca ... s/bio.html
How do you know that's his dad? Aren't there many people with the same last name? He's running for Congress? Won't his political opponents use his son's infamous reputation against him? See if you can get his dad to post here in this thread. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 10:14 am
WTF? I tried to edit my post and instead got 10 posts quoting myself. It is like I was doing impression of Dan and just repeating the same thing over and over again. Not sure how that would happen when editing a post. Especially since the quote command wasn't even in the post.
I don't know what happened. Ok I deleted the duplicate posts. Thanks for reporting it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 1:10 pm
MarlonBrando wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarlonBrando wrote:

Sometimes yes, bad publicity can be good publicity, as long as it doesn't go too far like with what Rooshv did with his rape article. It depends on the circumstances though. When you play with fire you gotta be careful.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dancilley wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm
@Winston, it is okay if I talk about underage sex in the context of marriage, right? It is legal to marry an underage girl of ANY AGE in like 13 states!

There's nothing wrong with having sex with a girl younger than the age of consent if you are married to her, because a parent and a judge probably would have to approve of it first.

Age of consent laws exist to prevent an underage girl from spending her virginity too frivolously and quickly. Having to get the parents' and a judges permission helps prevent the girl from mingling with an incompatible or "bad" boy or man. The parents and judge will analyze the man to try to ensure that when the girl has sex and loses her virginity, she will be spending it wisely, meaning, hopefully the man will remain committed to her, and not just use her, manipulate her, pump and dump her, etc.

Actually Dan, even if it is legal to marry an underaged girl in some states, the issue is that you've already been arrested for accosting a minor and been charged with a sex offender status. So you are still playing with fire by talking about it, even if it's legal. Plus you have a reputation for being crazy, deranged and mentally unstable. So I think it's best you don't talk about it at all, even if it's within a legal context. Because you are already in trouble with this kind of thing.

Plus the forum members don't like it when you talk about it, because it's already gotten you in trouble, and they don't want to be associated with you and what you did. You can't blame them because no one wants their reputation to be damaged or lowered. So it annoys the forum members too when you talk about it. So best not to.

If you were a man with a clean record, good reputation, a good citizen, responsible person, and seen as decent by most people, then it may be ok to talk about this issue in a legal context if you indeed were going to marry a minor and it were legal and you had a real committed healthy relationship with her. That would be a different case. But in your case, since you don't have a good reputation and are seen as others as insane and off your rocker, then it's better you don't. Do you understand? This isn't just about the issue. It's about the source too. Hope you understand.

Furthermore, if you want a virgin, why not marry an 18 year old virgin? Why does it have to be a minor? Isn't that unnecessary?

In addition, since your reputation is damaged and you are seen as deranged by the public, then this notion of "getting her parents approval to make sure you are a good man for her" wouldn't apply to you right? Since a minor's parents would not approve of you anyway. So it's a moot point isn't it?

Anyhow, I've already warned you before not to talk about it. Why can't you resist? Why can't you control your tongue? If you keep talking about underaged girls, I'm gonna have to ban you like some here want. Hope you realize it's simply not a good idea, especially in your circumstances.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

dancilley wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm

There are some young women who are virgins too, especially in some countries 'abroad.' I'm remembering my wife talking with her cousin in her early 20's a few years ago, how shocked they were to talk about some young woman they knew who had slept around, lost her virginity. The cousin was from the village up in the mountains. Virginity until marriage seems to be the norm, but of course some lose it before marriage. Dating is very marriage oriented there, and there are still some arranged marriages, too. My wife was a virgin when I married her, she was 23. That's about the average age for women to marry in Indonesia.

Did you follow up with the grown-up Ukranian woman? Did she say she was single? You said something about Facebook as a place to contact? How can you give someone your Facebook? If you give them your name and if there are hundreds of that people with that name, how do they contact you?

I think you ought to pick one woman instead of trying to get them all and ending up with none. Don't say anything about people thinking you are dangerous. They may think you are dangerous. Smile and be clever instead of being awkward. Don't talk about your sexual thoughts right off. Some guys can get away with that, but they do it with charm, not the straightforward, no filter, awkward tone of voice you are using. And that probably isn't going to attract the virgins you are interested in. Don't say 'accost' or 'creepy' or 'dangerous.' Tell them the theme of your video-- friendliness of American women on the street compared to foreign women, for example, which challenges American women to be friendly.