Latest feel good story

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:08 pm
Neo wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 7:55 am
Feminism and racism are just divide and conquer strategies. They serve to distract people from what is really going on behind the scenes.
Religion is even more successful than racism and feminism as a divide and conquer strategy.
Religion just suspends the ability people to think clearly at all. It makes more morons out of people than any other factor in society.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

In any case, I have been trying to be at peace with both Yohan and Contrarian Expatriate. I make no ill remarks against either. They can believe and think as they wish, and I will do likewise. I do not even make statements against atheists in general.

My only hopes were to inform certain someones, in the hopes they would give up hatred based up race, and to liken it by analogy to feminism to demonstrate how it's just a psychological operation on humanity, to divide and conquer. Feminism is an open project, as are many other operations. But I don't wish to go into detail on the subject.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 11:21 pm
In any case, I have been trying to be at peace with both Yohan and Contrarian Expatriate. I make no ill remarks against either. They can believe and think as they wish, and I will do likewise. I do not even make statements against atheists in general.

My only hopes were to inform certain someones, in the hopes they would give up hatred based up race, and to liken it by analogy to feminism to demonstrate how it's just a psychological operation on humanity, to divide and conquer. Feminism is an open project, as are many other operations. But I don't wish to go into detail on the subject.
My comment was not directed at you actually. There are two other unnamed morons who were in mind when I made the comment. I actually find you to be quite reasonable in your thinking though they can sometimes be tinged with religious rhetoric.

I do find it ironic that you decry racial hatred when it is Christians and Christianity which have the absolute worst record of racial bigotry on the planet. From the Pope morally sanctioning the trans-Atlantic slave trade, to the KKK being Christian Supremacists, to the violent American Christian Identity Movement, to the Bible imploring all slaves to obey their masters, to mandatorily segregated Christian churches in the US South, to Mormons barring blacks from the clergy ranks until the 1980s, to Bob Jones University prohibiting interracial couples on its campus until the 1990s, to our own resident Kiwi nutwad citing Christianity as his moral underpinning. Christianity represents all that is bigoted evil in the Western world that had to be beaten back into oblivion. And it has been.

That you are Christian and a decent man means I have no issue with you. My issue is with the garbled theology of Christianity and its sinister use by evildoers like @MrMan and some others who are literal demons walking the land posing as men of Christian faith. For these and other reasons, Christianity (as well as other religious faiths) should be recognized as means to control, frighten, brainwash, and subjugate those who cannot break free of its dangerous influence. God gives us all free will, dogmatic faiths do all they can to rip that all away!

I am in no way an atheist and I never have been. Ask yourself why that is your assumption. It is because your religious conditioning taught you to think that way.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 6:22 pm

The incoherence seemingly gets worse and worse with time. So unfortunate......
I just think you don't understand what I am telling you. The collectivist/communist have pretty much captured all the power centers and they steal everything from everybody else. What you posted in the thread I applied to does not apply at all today but you can't figure that out because you're their product of state indoctrination..
Last edited by Moretorque on May 4th, 2020, 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

May 3rd, 2020, 11:50 pm
Neo wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 11:21 pm
In any case, I have been trying to be at peace with both Yohan and Contrarian Expatriate. I make no ill remarks against either....
....I do find it ironic that you decry racial hatred when it is Christians and Christianity which have the absolute worst record of racial bigotry on the planet.
I am in no way an atheist and I never have been. Ask yourself why that is your assumption. It is because your religious conditioning taught you to think that way.
In my short comment I did not mention 'Christianity' - I mentioned 'religion' in general.
I said, that religion is a very strong power to control people and to divide them - stronger, more powerful than racism and feminism.

This is what I wrote:
Religion is even more successful than racism and feminism as a divide and conquer strategy
I stay with my comment, and I do not think my comment has anything to do with my atheist belief.

It is just the reality of life - it is true that Christianity is the no.1 religion, which is protective - even nowadays - to racist and feminist policies.

Who can deny USA has serious racial issues?
Who can deny USA has the most disgusting form of feminism you can imagine?

Is USA not a country with the majority of people claiming to be Christians?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I've said it before, and I say it again now, not everyone who claims to be Christian is Christian. The Bible even warns of us this in many places, such as 2 Peter 2 and the book of Jude (and it speaks of false prophets, false Christs and false witnesses). There are many people who use Christianity as a cloak; evil people who don't even believe in Jesus and who are far from working righteousness, but who give lip service to God and put on a facade specifically to disarm and deceive others. This is foreknown and foretold.

Anyone also can do a very small amount of research on their own to see, that many forms and sects of Christianity do not even believe in salvation through faith in Jesus (which is what makes a person a Christian: faith in Christ), but instead are deceived and subverted, believing instead that their own works of righteousness is what saves them, which actually negates the works of Christ, because trusting in their own works makes them their own individual saviors, and therefore renders Christ's sacrifice void for them. In other words, there is salvation by faith (also known as grace through faith), and there is salvation by works (the works of the person, not the works of Christ).

This is not the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy as has been stated elsewhere. It is the definition of what Christianity is. Either a person is or isn't, and many people who say they are Christian are not, because they actually believe in themselves (and their own works) and not on Christ and His works of righteousness.

Besides that, the Catholic church in particular is not Christian, and that's probably what most people are thinking of. It is Roman paganism that unbelieving people think of as Christian because it has a Christian covering. It requires a little bit of true interest in Christianity but it's rather obvious once a person realizes what paganism and Christianity are.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 4:36 am
Religion is even more successful than racism and feminism as a divide and conquer strategy
Who can deny USA has serious racial issues?
Who can deny USA has the most disgusting form of feminism you can imagine?

Is USA not a country with the majority of people claiming to be Christians?
This is why the people who rule the world are doing the divide and conquer with feminism and religion. Everything going on today is nothing more than the communist propaganda play book...

It's all really ramped up for America because it has been a pesky thorn in the elites side for a while, the anti federalist new this when dealing with the European elite so the people in America were to be armed....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 9:25 am
I've said it before, and I say it again now, not everyone who claims to be Christian is Christian. The Bible even warns of us this in many places, such as 2 Peter 2 and the book of Jude (and it speaks of false prophets, false Christs and false witnesses). There are many people who use Christianity as a cloak; evil people who don't even believe in Jesus and who are far from working righteousness, but who give lip service to God and put on a facade specifically to disarm and deceive others. This is foreknown and foretold.

Anyone also can do a very small amount of research on their own to see, that many forms and sects of Christianity do not even believe in salvation through faith in Jesus (which is what makes a person a Christian: faith in Christ), but instead are deceived and subverted, believing instead that their own works of righteousness is what saves them, which actually negates the works of Christ, because trusting in their own works makes them their own individual saviors, and therefore renders Christ's sacrifice void for them. In other words, there is salvation by faith (also known as grace through faith), and there is salvation by works (the works of the person, not the works of Christ).

This is not the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy as has been stated elsewhere. It is the definition of what Christianity is. Either a person is or isn't, and many people who say they are Christian are not, because they actually believe in themselves (and their own works) and not on Christ and His works of righteousness.

Besides that, the Catholic church in particular is not Christian, and that's probably what most people are thinking of. It is Roman paganism that unbelieving people think of as Christian because it has a Christian covering. It requires a little bit of true interest in Christianity but it's rather obvious once a person realizes what paganism and Christianity are.
The brainwashing is strong in this one. “Oh, but 99% percent of Christians aren’t really Christians!” It is so funny how religious types try to reason their way out of reality. It is like Nazis claiming that the murderous, anti-semites were not really Nazis.

Yes, this is textbook No True Scotsman fallacy and Christians of ALL types engage in it regularly.

Anyone who calls himself a Christian and does evil under the rubric of that label is a Christian, period. Further, the evil they do is a direct reflection of you and all others who use that label.

Moreover, Catholics and Orthodox are the original Christians and Protestants are the Johnnies Come Lately who broke away a few hundred years ago and now claim to be the only true Christians. Later, even the Protestants broke up into different denominations and they can’t even agree on doctrine and call each other fake.

None of that is godly at all and it makes all Christians appear nutty, petty, and not worth any serious consideration.

So again, if you are Christian, own IT and every bit of evil that Christians do under authority of that label. One thing I respect about Jews is that they all respect that they are all Jews despite their vast differences. Christians tend to throw petty hatred at each other and try to deny the Christianity in each other. That’s a clue that they are theologically evil and want no part of policing themselves or atoning for their roles of spreading misery, death, and violence around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

May 4th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Neo wrote:

The brainwashing is strong in this one. “Oh, but 99% percent of Christians aren’t really Christians!” It is so funny how religious types try to reason their way out of reality. It is like Nazis claiming that the murderous, anti-semites were not really Nazis.

Yes, this is textbook No True Scotsman fallacy and Christians of ALL types engage in it regularly.

Anyone who calls himself a Christian and does evil under the rubric of that label is a Christian, period. Further, the evil they do is a direct reflection of you and all others who use that label.

Moreover, Catholics and Orthodox are the original Christians and Protestants are the Johnnies Come Lately who broke away a few hundred years ago and now claim to be the only true Christians. Later, even the Protestants broke up into different denominations and they can’t even agree on doctrine and call each other fake.

None of that is godly at all and it makes all Christians appear nutty, petty, and not worth any serious consideration.

So again, if you are Christian, own IT and every bit of evil that Christians do under authority of that label. One thing I respect about Jews is that they all respect that they are all Jews despite their vast differences. Christians tend to throw petty hatred at each other and try to deny the Christianity in each other. That’s a clue that they are theologically evil and want no part of policing themselves or atoning for their roles of spreading misery, death, and violence around the world.
No worries. I prove myself to God and no one else.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think Contra is a little off on the Jewish part IMO, he should read Shlomo Sands book " The Invention of the Jewish People ". He was so discusted with it all he denounced his Judaism.... He realized he was being conned by it all..
Last edited by Moretorque on May 4th, 2020, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 1:07 pm
I think Contra is a little off on the Jewish part IMO, you should read Sholmo Sands book " The Invention of the Jewish People ". He was so discusted with it all he denounced his Judaism....
I was referring to the different sects of Jews, not to Jewish individuals.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

May 4th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Moretorque wrote:
I think Contra is a little off on the Jewish part IMO, you should read Sholmo Sands book " The Invention of the Jewish People ". He was so discusted with it all he denounced his Judaism....
They do not all agree even the sects...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Neo wrote:

Sounds religiously narcissistic to me. I guess you don’t feel the need to acknowledge or address the evils and wrongs of Christians when you can just try to claim none of them are really even Christian like you are. But you branded me an atheist even though I am not so mislabeling people is a strategy you tend to use to defend your indefensible positions.

This is what religious faith does to people’s thinking folks!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 1:12 pm
May 4th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Moretorque wrote:
They do not all agree even the sects...
What is your reading comprehension level? I’m beginning to think you are borderline illiterate since what you write is largely incoherent and you have difficulty understanding even basic statements.

Go back and read my point about Jews. Do it a few times if that helps. Then come back and comment when you have a better understanding of that initial point.

Unless you do that, don’t expect me to even acknowledge your posts anymore because I will block you.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

May 4th, 2020, 1:17 pm
Neo wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Neo wrote:

Sounds religiously narcissistic to me. I guess you don’t feel the need to acknowledge or address the evils and wrongs of Christians when you can just try to claim none of them are really even Christian like you are. But you branded me an atheist even though I am not so mislabeling people is a strategy you tend to use to defend your indefensible positions.

This is what religious faith does to people’s thinking folks!
I don't concern myself with proving myself to men. You can write as much as you want to insist that I must, however.