Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
HappyGuy

Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Post by HappyGuy »

Herd Management - The Mask of Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFH545Q-RM

Oxygen therapy is used to treat cancer and face masks cut down on your regular oxygen intake because they force you to breath through a filter. The theory is if oxygen deprivation goes on for weeks for millions of people it will increase the rates of cancer! What do you think?

This is all while hospitals have shut their doors to most people due to the Coronavirus Covid-19 scare. Right now people are not able to visit their regular doctors and may not even be able to get a check-up if they suspect something is wrong, or it will be more expensive so they won't go. Only the emergency room is still open at hospitals if you arrive by ambulance.

Wearing face masks over your nose and mouth has been advised or mandatory in the west since March and if it's true that they cut down on oxygen and help cancer to spread then the longer they remain advised or mandatory for workers and shoppers the worse it will be for people's state of health. Is this part of the Corona cover-up? Some people paranoid of catching the infection will continue wearing the masks even after the government gives the all clear.

The masks most people around the world are wearing are made by 3M who don't have a clean record when it comes to the materials they use. A similar company Johnson & Johnson used asbestos in their baby powder. Who's to say that the masks themselves don't cause cancer?

June 15, 2018
Toxic Secrets: The town that 3M built - where kids are dying of cancer https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 4zl83.html

13 July 2018
Johnson & Johnson has been ordered to pay $4.7bn in damages to 22 women who alleged that its talc products caused them to develop ovarian cancer. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44816805
Last edited by HappyGuy on August 14th, 2020, 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Face masks are not healthy?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I wear a makeshift mask, not a medical one and I can breath better. The mask is worn to protect others from your spittle, not to protect you in any meaningful way. If someone sneezes around you, your face and eyes can become infected with the virus, not to mention the contamination of your clothing.

I do feel for the people who have to work with masks. Many long hours of not breathing normally can't be good at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Face masks cause cancer by oxygen deprivation? | Corona lockdowns

Post by Yohan »

Masks are not the same, there are big differences between those products. Some are based on textiles, others are like paper, some can filter even smallest particles, others can not.

I never heard anything that face masks can cause cancer.

Here in Asia, using masks is very common among ordinary people. In Japan they always use them in case of a cold not to infect others nearby like in the subway, in Thailand in some cities they are using them against dust because of traffic pollution or in rural areas to protect yourself against smoke from burning grass. Workers of many professions, not only medical staff, are using them frequently, like workers preparing food or construction workers etc.

In case of virus infections like now with the Corona-Virus, masks are doing a good job, if we compare infection rates in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan with those in USA and Europe where wearing masks is not a common part of life-style.

The difference of the rate of infections is remarkable.

In my area, Okayama province, about 2 million people, with 700.000 in the only large city which is not very crowded, and 1.300.000 living in rural areas, so far only 23 infections were detected, 8 people still in hospital, 15 recovered, nobody died.

In South Korea, a very crowded small country of 52 Million people next to China with excellent medical facilities and really everybody is wearing a mask and discipline is strictly enforced, 10.806 infections were registered so far, 9.333 recovered, 255 people died - in isolation remaining are only about 1.200 people. Corona Virus is almost finished in South Korea.
Same in Taiwan, only 438 infections and 6 people died.

Compare that with any country in EU, and especially UK.

USA so far reported 1,237,761 infections, and about 72,275 people died.

In all Japan, we have so far 15,231 infections, 521 people died and 4,587 people recovered, however Japan is not forcing people to keep such a strict discipline like in South Korea.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Here in Asia, using masks is very common among ordinary people.
That shouldn't inspire confidence in masks because being blindly obedient is also very common among ordinary people in Asia as Winston will tell you and Asians often behave like they are oxygen deprived.

If I lived in China I would sometimes wear a mask to avoid pollutants. People in China are already deprived of clean oxygen in the big cities where they can't even see the sky is blue. The cons of a small reduction in oxygen from wearing a mask would be outweighed by the pros of not inhaling toxic fumes. I'd assume the risk of cancer from wearing a mask daily would still be lower than the increased risk of cancer from breathing in carcinogens the factories put out. Unless the mask itself was carcinogenic.
Yohan wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 11:53 pm
USA so far reported 1,237,761 infections, and about 72,275 people died.
Only someone in another part of the world would believe that. If you think Asia is handling this better than the west because they wear masks then think again. The hospitals in the west are ghost towns. The crisis exists in the media but not on the streets and most people under 70 don't even care and go on like business as usual. Many under 50 don't even believe in the viral disease and don't wear masks and they still buy Chinese take out for dinner.

I've also seen people who take their masks and social distancing very seriously while they stand in line to pick up food at dirty restaurants! The real newsworthy story is how they put up 5G towers in the middle of the night while towns were under lockdown with strict curfew orders. And during the day they were removing plants and cutting down trees in the middle of the so-called pandemic while non-essential workers were under lockdown. Why were they suddenly doing city landscaping projects during a crisis? Maybe the towers would kill nearby trees or turn them half brown and the authorities didn't want people to notice and question their long-term safety.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It remains the fact that the corona virus infections are by far higher in USA and Europe than in Japan, Taiwan and South Korea.

There must be a reason for that, several reasons I would say, and one reason is because using a mask is very common in these countries, it is clearly reducing the infection rate between people near to you.

There are other reasons too like good medical care covered by national health insurance. Another reason is about discipline to follow rules, another might be that to shake hands is not what is the custom in these Asian countries. Also cleanliness of restrooms with washlets, regular desinfection of your hands etc. might play an important role.

These videos from South Korea will explain this all in details. South Korean research/response in this Covid-19 issue is really very advanced. Now only about 1200 people are in isolation despite a huge number of testing, this out of 52 million people living in an overpopulated small country.
Most people already recovered, totally about 11000 were found to be infected.

These videos are in Korean language but with excellent subtitles in English.

1:24 Updates on characteristics of covid-19
4:02 Can you get reinfected or relapse after contraction?
9:02 Burial vs Cremation which is more effective and how culture plays a role
12:05 How is the virus affecting young people to date
19:59 covid-19 fatality rate vs contagion rate in comparison to MERS, Ebola etc
26:05 Is a strong immune system effective to prevent infection?
28:57 How effective are cotton masks?
30:37 Is your mask e. g. KF94 still effective after washing?
32:16 The dangers of Chloroquine as 'Game Changer' for treatment
39:01 The next pandemic, when? and why do they occur periodically?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Asian countries handled the virus well, in a nutshell, because they have had more experience with this sort of thing. They shut down their borders and took strong measures early. Like my Vietnamese friend was saying the other day, when you live close to a dangerous neighbor (China) you have to be prepared for shit to happen.

I think mask-wearing is one part of that. If grizzled Asian doctors who have been around since the SARS outbreak are saying that masks are effective I'm inclined to believe them.

Asian people for their part seem to think that masks are THE reason the USA has high numbers of infections. They look at the news and the reported cases and deaths, and they look at how some people are protesting the use of masks and think "no wonder the USA is in trouble."

I think the reasons are more complex than that.
For one thing, evidence suggests that the virus has mutated once. The version that hit Wuhan was more aggressive and deadly. The version that the USA is now dealing with is more contagious but less deadly. That is, the virus mutated into a form that has been very successful in spreading throughout the world but became benign enough that probably most people who have it don't even know that they have it. (reminiscent of how organized religion tends to start out aggressive and becomes benign over time if it wants to keep being successful :lol: )

Which also might explain why hospitals are not being overrun is much as previously thought. The USA is dealing with a form of the virus that is more difficult to contain than the original Wuhan strain and the disease is not as serious as we had feared.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 11:52 pm
Asian countries handled the virus well, in a nutshell, because they have had more experience with this sort of thing. They shut down their borders and took strong measures early. Like my Vietnamese friend was saying the other day, when you live close to a dangerous neighbor (China) you have to be prepared for shit to happen.
It depends on the Asian country, its policy how to deal with such a situation.
I don't know about Vietnam, but I am good informed about what is going on in South Korea and in Japan.

South Korea is a special case - and yes, true, the dangerous neighbor (North Korea) plays a major role.

South Korea is always very worried about chemical or biological warfare from North Korea and was much better prepared for such a situation as most other countries worldwide.

Today, in South Korea only about 1000 people are still in hospitals, the COVID-19 infections registered per day are often zero. About 9500 people recovered and were sent back home already. Daily life is almost everywhere back to normal.

South Korea - in case of any emergency - is acting quickly as it is something like a police state/military government and has draconic laws how to respond to such threats like an epidemic.

For example, South Korea has a large military hospital facility, with over 2000 beds, ready to use anytime, fully equipped with anything you need to isolate and treat infected people. Nobody can leave from there without permission - not only patients, but also the entire medical staff has to live there during an epidemic and cannot go home. No personal contact to outside, you can only talk to your family using phone, internet etc.

If you resist to be sent to isolation as a suspect or ignore otherwise emergency rules, you might be arrested on the spot and sent to jail for one year and receive a fine of 10 million won (more than USD 8000,-).

----------------------------------------------

In Japan, the situation is totally different. The government does not have such rights like in South Korea.

Everything takes a while until the government is reacting and it reacts usually softly when dealing with its Japanese citizens, not to force anything, but only to recommend to do this or that... however the huge majority of the Japanese usually comply and do not complain - but it takes a while...

There is also a huge difference between the few large cities which are clearly overpopulated and where people, locals and foreigners are coming and going often using crowded public transport - or within the wide rural areas of fields and forests and fishing villages on islands etc. with little population which is not moving far around, with almost no public transport, almost no tourists and where locals using only their own little cars to go shopping to the next supermarket for their needs....

In the province I am living now with 2 million people (1.3 million rural area, 700.000 in the only larger city) there are so far 23 confirmed cases (all from Japanese tourists coming back from Europe and China) and only 8 are still in isolation in hospitals.

Totally different if you compare that with Metropolitan Tokyo and nearby Kanagawa (Yokohama) and Chiba prefecture which reported more than 6700 infections totally.

I think, the situation will improve in June considerably. In both countries, Japan and South Korea - likely the virus will be gone and life will be back step by step to normal.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-f ... e-healthy/
Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... le-n392431

The mainstream:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriafo ... d1f44c7b88

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.
If this is true I wonder why medical doctors and their staff are using masks at all during their working hours. They are healthy, only their patients might be ill....

Comparing Japan where masks are generally used for many occasions, with USA, where masks are not appreciated, I see the following about the corona-virus

Japan: confirmed infections 17.367
USA: confirmed infections 1.725.275

considering the population, USA has about 2.5 times more inhabitants, it should be not more than 50.000 people with Covid-19

Similar situation in many countries in Europe, compared with South Korea and Taiwan....

South Korea infections confirmed 11.265
UK infections confirmed 265.227

The difference between Taiwan, South Korea and Japan (where more or less everybody is using a mask) compared with countries in Europe and North/South America is remarkable....and nobody can deny that.

Anyway, I don't care what people are doing in USA or Europe. In my place where I am living now the entire province of 2 million people had only 25 confirmed infections, nobody died and all patients left the hospitals already. No restrictions since 14th May. Now in all Japan with 127 million people, there are only 1828 people in isolation and hospital care.

Compare this with Brazil and its 392,260 confirmed infections...
Last edited by Yohan on August 17th, 2020, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 11:52 pm
I think the reasons are more complex than that.
For one thing, evidence suggests that the virus has mutated once. The version that hit Wuhan was more aggressive and deadly. The version that the USA is now dealing with is more contagious but less deadly. That is, the virus mutated into a form that has been very successful in spreading throughout the world but became benign enough that probably most people who have it don't even know that they have it. (reminiscent of how organized religion tends to start out aggressive and becomes benign over time if it wants to keep being successful :lol: )

Which also might explain why hospitals are not being overrun is much as previously thought. The USA is dealing with a form of the virus that is more difficult to contain than the original Wuhan strain and the disease is not as serious as we had feared.
Here in Japan everybody has a health insurance and it is not possible to buy drugs over the counter - there are many medical doctors around and people feeling unwell are usually going first of all to a medical doctor for consultation and do not wait it out at home.

In my place medical doctors referred about 1500 people with 'possible Covid-19 infection' to the large hospitals for check. About 1200 had only a seasonal flu, which is harmless and were sent home with some medicine. The other 300 were found to suffer of other medical problems, which were not related to seasonal flu or Covid-19 - up to now only 25 people were found with Covid-19 and kept in isolation, all recovered, nobody died.

About mutated, less or more aggressive or deadly, Covid-19 in Japan - recently comparing the death rate month by month of 2018, 2019 and 2020, no difference was found about same each year/each month. in Japan 868 people died of Covid-19, but more than 90 percent of them were over 80 years old or had otherwise serious medical problems.

In Japan every year about 1.3 million people die - out of a population of 127 million people - and so far these 868 Covid-19 related deceased persons did not create any remarkable difference in those statistics it seems.
The version that the USA is now dealing with is more contagious but less deadly.
Not sure if this is correct.

United States
confirmed infections 1,725,275
died 100,579

But nobody really knows how many are infected, as many people, especially young and healthy people have only mild symptoms and do not even know they have Covid-19.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I only wear a mask when I am forced to (at grocery stores and retail stores). I also have heard that wearing a mask increases your chance of getting cancer due to oxygen deprivation.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 9:47 pm
I also have heard that wearing a mask increases your chance of getting cancer due to oxygen deprivation.
From where did you get this?
Cancer rates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ancer_rate

I don't see really any difference of cancer rates between countries where almost everybody is wearing a mask and not only for Covid-19 - and other countries which are not known to use masks....
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do face masks cause cancer by oxygen deprivation? | Coronavirus lockdowns

Post by Winston »

The establishment media claims that face masks do not deprive you of oxygen. What do you think? See below. Can this many experts be lying deliberately or knowingly collaborating with a conspiracy? They claim that nurses in hospitals wear face masks all day without problem, so this claim makes no sense. Is that true?

https://www.health.com/condition/infect ... co2-levels

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 260106002/

https://www.bbc.com/news/53108405

https://www.lung.org/blog/covid-masks

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif ... 089083.cms

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Re: Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Post by HappyGuy »

11 Nov 2020
Proof That Face Masks Do More Harm Than Good | Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/proof-th ... T3vqj.html

August 5, 2020
‘Mask mouth’ is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks
https://nypost.com/2020/08/05/mask-mout ... ing-masks/
“We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” says Dr. Rob Ramondi, a dentist and co-founder of One Manhattan Dental. “About 50% of our patients are being impacted by this, [so] we decided to name it ‘mask mouth’ — after ‘meth mouth.’ ”

The term “meth mouth” is widely used by dentists to describe the dental problems that arise among methamphetamine users. Addicts often end up with cracked, black- and brown-stained teeth because the stimulant causes sugar cravings, teeth grinding and jaw clenching. They also often neglect their oral hygiene.

While mask mouth isn’t quite as obvious, if left untreated, the results could be equally harmful.

“Gum disease — or periodontal disease — will eventually lead to strokes and an increased risk of heart attacks,” says Dr. Marc Sclafani, another co-founder of One Manhattan Dental.

He says the stinky syndrome is triggered by face coverings, since wearing a mask increases dryness of the mouth — and a buildup of bad bacteria.

“People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing a mask,” says Sclafani. “The mouth breathing is causing the dry mouth, which leads to a decrease in saliva — and saliva is what fights the bacteria and cleanses your teeth.”

He adds that “saliva is also what neutralizes acid in the mouth and helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease.”

People’s tendency to drink less water while masked up, as well as consume more coffee and alcohol during lockdown, have also added to the widespread dehydration he’s seeing.

On the bright side, the dentists say that they’re packing in breath-conscious patients who might otherwise neglect their dental health during the pandemic.

“Patients are coming into us like, ‘Wow, my breath smells, I need a cleaning.’ [But] when you smell the bad breath, you either already have periodontal disease or you have a lot of bacteria that’s sitting on your tongue because of dry mouth,” says Sclafani.

While masks are not negotiable given the times, Sclafani says there are things wearers can do to avoid their grossest side effect: drink more water, cut down on caffeine, snag a humidifier (to “help moisten the air”), use an alcohol-free mouthwash, scrape your tongue and don’t smoke.

And If all else fails? “Just breathe through your nose!”
November 13, 2020
https://www.technocracy.news/dentists-m ... t-attacks/
One dentist says, “50% of his patients are suffering from negative health issues due to mask-wearing.” No, it’s not just about bad breath. Oral inflammation and excessive bacteria are well-known killers. ⁃ TN Editor
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Covid face masks cause brain damage and cancer by oxygen deprivation?

Post by Winston »

I noticed that no one is wearing masks anymore in the US. Does that mean you no longer have to? If so, in which states? Are the lockdowns over too? If so, does that mean the pandemic is over in the US now? If so, why aren't you guys cheering and talking about it?

When and if the pandemic is over, won't the conspiracy crowd say that their "mass resistance" was effective at ending the government tyranny, and thus proving the power of the grass roots against the elite? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne